Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man I have a problem. I came up with a great lure for Kartana. Only Problem is, I already submitted. Is it okay if I delete my post and change my submission?
    Flame from Heaven
    Flame from Heaven
    Few survive the treacherous Lure that threat Thread
    Escavalier Royale
    Escavalier Royale
    Sorry for interrupting this convo but can't you just slap HP Fire on the most random mons and call it a Kartana lure? I mean I won't be surprised if even Pex scores the KO, he burns easier than actual paper
    Martin
    Martin
    I mean you can if you want but it is only actually functional on a handful, depending on how reliant the user is on having all four slots; it's what separates HP Fire Lando-T/Ferro/Scizor from other "random HP Fire users": they don't actually "need" their fourth slot to provide immense utility for their team, so they can get away with sacrificing a moveslot for it.
    Occupation Full-time procrastinator

u should art :c
    Martin
    Martin
    My most recent distraction has been chess haha
    Martin
    Martin
    I will get around to focussing... eventually...

When I have some consistent income I might try a life drawing class or something.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    It's better to work from photographs first than to do life drawing. It's easier to attain technical accuracy from photos than to take reality and render it into 2D :p Unless you can draw from photographs with good accuracy, then life drawing is often a waste of time. Plus it costs money and it's honestly not worth it unless you are super ultra serious about art.
    sick avatar
    Martin
    Martin
    im probably gonna burn my fucking hand when i go to get the food out of the pan
    Martin
    Martin
    im having to jump through hoops just to eat a steak and kidney put *anime girl not-actually-mad mad-pout*
    Martin
    Martin
    the plate idea backfired
    listen to robert johnson's black betty if ur into the blues and that sort of thing
    Martin
    Martin
    Man, just the difference in style makes this take on a totally different, much darker meaning to the very rocky takes by Ram Jam and Spiderbait.
    Hey in the OP of 'OU Lure that threat v2', Latios is used as an example of a "good lure", but the nature is 'hasty' with its attacking moves being draco and thunder with no physical move like EQ slashed
    Martin
    Martin
    nice catch; i just c/p'd it from the last thread lol
    rogue one is the "dumb/kinda non-sensical fun" one (which is not bad)

episode 8 is not, regardless of whether it succeeds or fails
    Martin
    Martin
    tbh i've only seen like one of the old films (the final frontier; it was rlly bad) and a handful of episodes from one of the series; it was the 2009 reboot+its sequels that got me into ST, tho it's not the kinda series i'd go out of my way to pursue past new movies/re-watches of the post-2009 movies haha
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ah yeah, I grew up watching TNG and bits of TOS. Never actually saw any of the original movies though. I was actually fine with the reboot, I felt like it had a lot of substance that was overlooked just because it was an action movie. I'd say I'm like a medium fan. I mainly stay interested because it's just so different from everything else I like and I think it's good to have a good range of things you enjoy lol
    Martin
    Martin
    the 2009 movie is very good+substantial imo, and ppl who don't like it have bad taste according to my totally, 100% objective standards of what qualifies as bad taste
    Took me a while to realize she wasn’t eating a snowflake
    Martin
    Martin
    Also lol what is this Celticpride34 shit
    Martin
    Martin
    Big man CPride adding numbers to his name
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Haha I had 034 on the end to start and just felt like adding it back. My favorite basketball player’s number is 34 and the Celtics retired it this past weekend and I wanted the change :p
    hlo im on main as soapy the kid if you want to play ill try to idle there all day while im working
    only you would write 3 paragraphs about stunfisk
    Martin
    Martin
    Indeed
    Martin
    Martin
    UGH it’s 5:30 AM and I want to go to sleep but my schedule’s so fucked that I lay in the dark for an hour without being ble to sleep
    Take Azelfie
    FUCK I WAS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING UP DEFENSIVE Z-FLY LANDO-T
    Martin
    Martin
    i genuinely don't like when ppl post lures that only target that week's target. it's just lazy and kinda misses the point of the project
    Ramses
    Ramses
    say something about it, make a rule where the lure has to have some real functionality besides being a shitty lure for the mon of the week
    Martin
    Martin
    it's there in the op somewhere iirc. it's too subjective to make it an actual rule so it's just an example in hide brackets or smth that explains the diff between good/bad.
    how was your holidays bro?
    Martin
    Martin
    They were good man. Went and saw my grandma over xmas which was nice, then bought a blue snowball ice mic + sennheiser headphones w/ my xmas money.

How were ur holidays?
    Ramses
    Ramses
    pretty good, went to my aunt and uncles for christmas, got a nice sum of money and a new laptop. it snowed the other day s0 i've got a couple more days of break before school starts back up.
    in the NU matchmaking thread, is it okay if I were to respond to a Pokemon of choice that I disagree with?
    Martin
    Martin
    Just make sure it’s not a one-liner and it’s fine
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    ok thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…