Aliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ourpl, im -4 and free saturday after 4pm my time up until 8pm, if absolutely needed i can play from 12-4 my time but we'd have to play on main w/o timer bc i'd be at work
    Hi, we've been scheduled for OST round 4. I'm UTC +1, and you? When would you be available for playing? I would like to play before Saturday 24th because I won't be available later
    Sendoh10
    Sendoh10
    Ok, see you then on Friday
    Sendoh10
    Sendoh10
    Hi, I'm in Showdown, do you have the same name?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Yup, hopping online rn. Ill challenge you if I see you on, otherwise just hmu on Djokra
    RU BW Cup. Gmt -4 . I can play from like 630-830 PM on weekdays, and usually mornings on Saturday
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Im good to go now, sorry for being a little late. On smogtours as 'Djokra'
    Jason Genova
    Jason Genova
    hey you went offline before i could message you back. id be happy to finish..i wont be back in 2 hours but ill be back in around 8-9 hours. Sorry - I am about to go out for the day
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Ill see what I can do; if I'm offline by then, apologies.
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Budddddddddddddddddddy, when ya wanna have it out for regionals? I'm GMT! :D
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Gmt+1 as ya know, fri/sat evenings work best for me. Lmk if either of yhose work w u
    TheGreatSplurge
    TheGreatSplurge
    Either of those is fine :]
    Hello, im against you in the round 2, my time zone is gmt-5, tell me when you can play and we can find an hour, my name in ps is ThatFruitGuy
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Turns out my laptop was easily fixed so we can play earlier if u want; if not, how about 1:30PM EST on saturday?
    RyukEm!
    RyukEm!
    i can play whenever, not right now since i might have to go out, but i can play when i come back if you are on, if not then 1:30 pm est sounds good
    RyukEm!
    RyukEm!
    its almost 1:30, msg me on ps or something when you are ready
    yo we play for rby global im gmt-6 when are you free?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    So like you want to play some time :?
    FDK
    FDK
    yeah, can you play in about 1.5 hours?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    No, that'd be 3AM for me. Im available almost all day today, can we figure something out?
    hi are you able to play this evening?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Sorry, had an informative thing at school I couldn't miss. Have kendo tonight from 9-11 so if you can do 5-8PM that'd be great
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hi I didnt see you show up during the hours you said, can you still manage to get it done today?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Got rly sick sorry, take the W
    when can you guys play ghosting tour? were trying 4 pm est next sat
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Yeah that should work, what alt can we find you guys on?
    lax
    lax
    just message me on discord lax#4816
    When play for nu league r1? Gtm+1 deadline is Wednesday
    Santu
    Santu
    ok bro we can't have a extensions so I wait you today evening on ps with nick santuz.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Shadestep hasn't even responded yet, there's no way if we can't have an extension...
    Also I told you that I couldn't past 8 jeez
    Santu
    Santu
    ok man but today I stay on ps for you u aren't logg on ps shadestep has responded you so pls
    Hey, we gotta play for ttar cup. I'm GMT +2, i'll be available on evenings except 1st of january ofc, and from 3rd to the deadline. Let me know :]
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    Uh, only late in the evening because i'll be busy too. Id say 10-11pm my time
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Ah that doesn't work because of stuff like kendo practice etc., sorry ;(
    Take the win then I suppose, gl in future rounds.
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    oh, well have fun with kendo and i hope we'll succeed playing another time ! thanks for good sportsmanship :)
    hi when play dpp slam gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Aliss
    Aliss
    GMT+1, think saturday works best for me. Somewhere around 8PM your time sound ok to you?
    feen
    feen
    ok
    feen
    feen
    lets finish the series
    usum release tour, im gmt+11 and can be fairly flexible the next 4 days
    Asek
    can we do sametime Thursday, I got an appoitnemtn with the barber on Wednesday id forgotten about
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Should be fine as well
    Aliss
    Aliss
    I'm on STours on Djokra, ready when you are
    AHHH so your djorka in the tours discord i see now
    Aliss
    Aliss
    'djorka' aaaaah that misspelling has been haunting me for years haha. Anyways, yeah that's me, Discord cancer by day and Smogtours cancer by night :P
    Sabella
    Sabella
    LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…