Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, timezone’s est. available past 11pm weekdays and let me know if you want to play on weekends, should be flexible if i know ahead of time.
    Regional tour, tell me any time this weekend that would work for you. I'll sleep for like 8 hours between midnight and 8 AM CET
    miltankmilk
    Im -6, best time for me is relatively early, like 10am -2pm my time sunday
    GMT-6, I should be good to play for UU Doub anytime today or tomorrow.
    miltankmilk
    i can play today before 6:30, same timezone. Otherwise we probably gotta push to next week and get an extension
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Hows 5 then?
    when do u wanna play for Week 2, im US East coast timezone!
    miltankmilk
    Im central time. How are sat/sun afternoons for you?
    marilli
    marilli
    posting confirmation we agreed to 5pm est on saturday
    Looks like its you and me for the tiebreaker finals. When would you like to play? I'll be free around 7PM CST tomorrow or Monday after 4PM
    miltankmilk
    sorry smogon was down. Im playing for tiebreak today so i'd rather wait til at least tomorrow. Im also central time, we could play tuesday evening if that works?
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    I should have time tomorrow around 8:15PM if that will work for you? If not, it'll probably be around 11:30PM-12AM
    miltankmilk
    8:15 works, cya then
    hey usm ou tour, gmt+1, sat or sun 6pm my time is fine for you?
    miltankmilk
    saturday 6pm ur time sounds good
    Sun
    Sun
    Can we play at 6.30pm? :o sorry for that
    miltankmilk
    yeah sorry im back now, i'll be on tours
    hey we play for ssnl, when can you play? i'm free 6:30 am, 7:00 pm, and 11:30 pm most weekdays, gmt -5.
    miltankmilk
    7 pm -5 is great for me. Does Wednesday work?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Sure I don't see why not. See you then.
    yo miltank i watched mr. robot s1 and thought it was the coolest thing ever but halfway into s2 dropped because it was getting a bit too mindfucking for me. should i pick it back up again? it was an amazing show when i first watched it so im curious as to how s2 held up
    miltankmilk
    absolutely keep watching. 2 and the beginning of 3 aren't as good as season 1 but its still a great show
    FREE MOO TROPHY
    PD
    PD
    but yeah nice stratagem
    miltankmilk
    i didnt do shit so i dont see why you feel the need to try to insult me. Nobody on tigers is fighting this trophy removal and only mazar got banned because he was the only one involved
    PD
    PD
    Sorry bud
    Lc ssnl gmt-7 afternoons are good or most of sunday
    Nineage
    Nineage
    looks like this game isn't gonna be over a little while, if you don't wanna play til its over we can play on weekend
    miltankmilk
    yeah i'd prefer to keep watching this, when are you free on the weekend
    PD
    PD
    Slight work
    low key didn’t think you would do so well in snake w/o bowman but it seems like every post I see of yours is you beating someone new so glad you’re crushing it :) gl in rest
    miltankmilk
    Thnx dude, i didnt think i’d be doing this well either but its been fun
    U beat me up in team tour, beat up my shitty team in snake and now dubers ~ gmt+1 evenings weekdays and whenever weekends
    miltankmilk
    How bout saturday evening ur time?
    Hey, so I'm waiting in the dubs room rn for you, gonna wait until like 5:30 pacific and then we're gonna have to reschedule. Please let me know in advance if you will be able to make the next time. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…