DaWoblefet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bw dou money tour. I'm est and next weekend I'll be free whenever
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm US Central, so I should be 1 hour behind you. I can't play on Sunday at all, but I'll also be free all day this Saturday 10/27. Does 1 PM my time this Saturday (2 PM yours) sound good?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    That should be good yeah, cya then
    when do you want to play for the dubers tour
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Hi, my availability this week is a little sporadic unfortunately - I'll be on vacation, availability evenings-night GMT +5 (NA east coast). I should be available after 8 PM throughout the week, but I'm traveling with family and I'm not aware of all plans for all days. I'll do my best to stick to a time, but if I can't make it I'll let you know asap. If you have no preference, we can shoot for Friday at 8 PM to play.
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i believe that would be 7 pm my time, that should work.
    hi, we play for dpl, I'm gmt +2 and either saturday or sunday at any reasonable hour is what would work the best for me
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Weekend is ideal for me as well this week. I'm GMT -5. Does Saturday at 2 PM my time (9 PM your time) sound good, or would you rather play earlier? I should be free from 10:00 AM onwards on Saturday if it's too late.
    SMB
    SMB
    1 hour earlier, 1pm your time, would work better for me so yeah if you can make it to that time it would be great :o
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Sounds good, I'll plan for Saturday at 1 PM my time / 8 PM your time. I'll see you then!
    Paired for DPL. I can play on late afternoons and night, aprox 17:00 to 22:00 gmt -5 all weekdays. On weekends I can prob. get a better time if you tell me!
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Yeah, that'd be helpful just so I can manage my time well. If anytime Saturday works for you, I'd be fine with 15:00.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ok, thats perfect!
    See you then!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I'm here already! I'll be on both main and smogtours, so pm there (Or here, hehe) when you arrive!
    Hey, we're matched for DPL. Let's pin down a time to play. Here's my availability:

Timezone: GMT-8
    Preferred time: 6PM (my time) on Wednesday

Other availability:
    =======
    • Tue-Fri: anytime after 6PM
    • Sat-Sun: anytime after 9AM and before 6PM
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Excellent, Friday at 9 PM my time / 7 PM your time it is! I'm looking forward to our match, see you then.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Hey, just as a heads up, it's apparently supposed to storm in my area tonight - I'm not sure how bad it's going to get or if it will affect our match, but I wanted to let you know.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Noted. If you don't show, I'll know why and we can reschedule. Stay safe!
    If you don't mind me asking, what part of Illinois are you from? I'm central.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    The not-Chicago part, haha.
    Redew
    Redew
    So, the suburbs?? Nice. I'm, like, 3 hours south of Chicago.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Oh haha, I'm also very far south of Chicago. I don't live around Chicago at all.
    hey when do you wanna play for the dubers tour i'm central time and prefer sundays
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    It'd be a lot harder for me to play this Tuesday at that time unfortunately. It'd have to be earlier in the afternoon on Tuesday if we can't play at 8:15 this evening.
    nadando
    let's just stick with tonight then
    nadando
    hey bro if you get the chance check your discord, i sent you some messages
    So what variant of Terracott are you bringing?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm sorry, I completely forgot, that's on me. I'm giving you the win.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    uhh are you sure?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    It'd be fun to play, but I just don't really feel any drive for DOU at the moment; it's probable I was going to drop after this round anyway. Since I messed up, I think it's fair for you to take it.
    I really enjoyed your mechanics video that someone linked to in the bug reports forum recently. Do you have a mechanics playlist? Also, while I won't be able to fix all the mechanics bugs you demonstrate, I'd certainly like to have a go, but I do need help testing them... would you be interested in that?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Sure, I'm totally down with testing. I have a bunch of Battle Videos saved from the YouTube video I made, but I'd be happy to go over trivialities just to make sure everything's right. Thanks for being willing to look at it :)
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Thanks! I'm not sure how compatible our timezones are, but feel free to drop by my server http://rom.psim.us/
    Hey! Really looking forward to our DPL match this week. I'm GMT-7. If you're free next weekend, I can be pretty flexible as long as it's not a crazy early or late time. I'm gonna be pretty hard to nail down Mon-Thur this week, I can probably do any time after 6pm my time Friday as well. If you have a time in mind, let me know!
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Thanks for messaging me! Of what you've suggested, Saturday afternoon (1 - 9 PM) looks good for me, though I can try to make other times work. I'm in GMT - 6 (currently 12:XX PM as I send this). This weekend is the one before finals, so while I'm free most of the weekend on paper, I would like a concrete time so I can plan accordingly. I also look forward to our match :)
    GenOne
    GenOne
    How about noon my time, 1pm yours, on Saturday?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Sounds good to me. I'll see you then!
    Hi, when would you like to play for DPL? I'm EDT and free on the weekend but can also fit time in on Thursday if that's preferred.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Hi! I'm CDT, so I think you're an hour ahead of me (currently 7:XX AM as I write). My best days to play would probably be Thursday afternoon from 2-8 PM or 9 AM - 9 PM Saturday. What time would work best?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Saturday at 2-3 PM my time (1-2 for you) would be best for me if that's doable.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Sounds good. I'll plan for then.
    HEy man. We're up for DPL SM DOU. I'm in the CST time zone. I'm free tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Lmk when you have some spare time ^_^
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm also in American Central Time. Thursday afternoon / evening before 8 PM would be ideal. Does 3 sound good?
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    That should do for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…