BM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    BM
    BM
    now i gotta make a joke out of u little talah. shouldnt have done that lil bitch, tell me a time in the next 3 days to play and ill showup but dis time my blunts wont be blazin my guns will
    hey, when do you want to play for ourpl ? today's cool if you're up for it
    BM
    BM
    will be on smogtours under Baton Mash. Chall whenever ready
    Z+V
    had to be a little late sorry, something came up. are you still available ?
    BM
    BM
    yup, chall on smogtours
    Hey there, we're paired for OURPL. My timezone is EDT (GMT -4) and my ideal times to play are 3 PM Thursday, 3 PM Friday, and 2:40 PM Tuesday. If you can't play at any of these three times, please respond with your ideal time to play and I'll try to accommodate.
    BM
    BM
    fgt
    BM
    BM
    ok 8pm est friday ur time which is near midday sat for me
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    sounds good
    Hi were paired for pseudo ou, when can you play? Im gmt+1
    BM
    BM
    gmt +11, weekends is best for me, or we could just catch each other in wg
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    can you play tomorrow?
    BM
    BM
    yh ok
    When would you like to play for the Psuedo-OU tour?
    BM
    BM
    Baton Mash but like its 2am so im not battling you now lol
    BM
    BM
    I can battle 2pm-10pm Sunday my time
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Alright, I'll be able to battle at 2PM your time/10PM my time, or sometime around there. I'll be flexible
    hello sir we are matched for NU STABMONS. im gmt -8 and can play after 4pm my time or anytime on weekends
    Raseri
    Raseri
    what times are you free. if you come on ill be in the nu room as soapy the kid
    BM
    BM
    Free from 4-8 and 10-12pm my time which I believe you could make
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i am in the nu room as soapy the kid
    Hello! We're paired up for Gods Among Us. I'm GMT-5, and I'd prefer to play on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. My schedule is pretty flexible, so let me know if there is a time that works best for you!
    BM
    BM
    Ready when you are, I'll be on main and on smogtours under Baton Mash
    reachzero
    reachzero
    If you're around at any point tonight, let me know!
    BM
    BM
    I'm on now
    your opp. for r2 of gods among us is escoffier, I let him know that he won the coinflip for r1. felt like it was better to leave a message here for you to contact him than on the thread
    BM
    BM
    Cool, thnx for that
    yo we're paired for sm nu seeded tour, i'm gmt -4 and available pretty much all the time. when do ya wanna play?
    cyanize
    cyanize
    it actually wouldn't be past the deadline, it ends nov 7th :b
    i'd usually be sleep at that time, but i can stya up a bit it's np
    BM
    BM
    if that's the case then we could just battle tomorrow then, I'd prefer that since as soon as I get home I need to grind out a huge music assignment. Around the same time as your first post today would be optimal for me
    cyanize
    cyanize
    alright, then. cya tomorrow
    i am a toxapex i have a big shell and i abuse toxic spikes, if you don't repost this comment on 10 different pges ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your greninjas
    hi when fite nu open? i'm gmt+2, available on weekdays after 6pm except wednesday, more flexible on weekend.
    BM
    BM
    I can't do the weekend since I'm basically jammed for this whole week. We can do 7-8pm my time next thursday(midday your time), which would be before the deadline which is the 31st.
    esche
    esche
    sure that time works, i'll be there at 7pm your time.
    esche
    esche
    sup i'm on ps now, you can find me in the uu room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…