ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your pricing for a pentaperfect female with a poor ratio. 2 spitbacks, 1 pentaperf and 1 spitback, 2 pentaperfs, etc?

im interested in net chamrander, dream ha pinsir, ultra ha elkid, dream ha magby, ha dream spheal

seeing as you asked for 2 with no poor ratios id be down for a 2:2 for your pinsir and spheal.
Lady Valkyrie

Your pokes are ready as well. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Edit: doesn't look like your online status is visible. Since we are probably in the same time zone it should be easy enough anyways.

Your pokes are ready as well. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Edit: doesn't look like your online status is visible. Since we are probably in the same time zone it should be easy enough anyways.
I've turned it back on now. I should be able to catch you sometime today. My timezone is AEST +10.

whats your pricing for a pentaperfect female with a poor ratio. 2 spitbacks, 1 pentaperf and 1 spitback, 2 pentaperfs, etc?

im interested in net chamrander, dream ha pinsir, ultra ha elkid, dream ha magby, ha dream spheal

seeing as you asked for 2 with no poor ratios id be down for a 2:2 for your pinsir and spheal.
Lady Valkyrie
Flawless female with a poor ratio I'd prefer two spitbacks/one possibly flawless (I'm usually fine with whatever's easiest for you to breed/what the RNG throws you). If it's just a spitback of a poor ratio I'd even do a spitback trade.

If you want we'll do 2:2 now and I can CYT later for the poor ratio females (Elekid/Magby are a bit easier, only 25% females).

(bump) LF breedables of both Basculin, Cryogonal, Heatmor. Preferably in semi-matching balls (except Cryogonal, of course). I like HA's as well.

Please CMT in my sig have any of them :).
I have a parent to breed Jolly HA blue Basculin in a Dive Ball. I'd be interested in a Dream Ball HA Modest Whismur. Lmk :)

#336 Seviper
Ability: Infiltrator (HA) | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Night Slash, Switcheroo, Body Slam.

A spitback of this for a Net Ball Basculin(Blue) Spitback?Will check back later for more when I have done more orders

#336 Seviper
Ability: Infiltrator (HA) | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Night Slash, Switcheroo, Body Slam.

A spitback of this for a Net Ball Basculin(Blue) Spitback?Will check back later for more when I have done more orders
Sure thing. HA on the Basculin as well?

EDIT: VM'd you.

Last edited:
Sure, guessing you just want the EMs? I'll get to breeding it shortly.

I'd like the Drowzee though.
Yeah i will catch one with harvest in a friend safari . Also, everytime you asked for something of mine i don't have the female anymore lol ( so shiny drowzee then :p )

Just a head up, i added trick/foul play to the drowzee and they are not egg moves .

Yeah i will catch one with harvest in a friend safari . Also, everytime you asked for something of mine i don't have the female anymore lol ( so shiny drowzee then :p )

Just a head up, i added trick/foul play to the drowzee and they are not egg moves .
Oh really, they aren't :(?

I thought they were and I wanted the EMs.

Can I choose something else? :P

EDIT: Spearow if possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)