ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just wanted to get back to you about your CMT. I'm going to take a break from breeding/Pokemon for a bit so I won't be able to get you a Dwebble. I do have a perfect Swoobat already on hand though. If I could get an adamant, netball tortouga that would be great. 4IV would be ideal but I'll take whatever comes along if they give you too much trouble.

Hey, just wanted to get back to you about your CMT. I'm going to take a break from breeding/Pokemon for a bit so I won't be able to get you a Dwebble. I do have a perfect Swoobat already on hand though. If I could get an adamant, netball tortouga that would be great. 4IV would be ideal but I'll take whatever comes along if they give you too much trouble.
Absolutely no worries :).
So you've got a HA female Swoobat good to go?

I don't HA (Swift Swim) on the Net Ball Tirtouga. Is that okay?

I saw your post at SQSR...

I can breed you a Defiant Piplup with EMs(will edit in later) and Dusk Ball HA Phantump with 4EMs(same as piplup)

I'll Breed you a perfect Phantump for a Perfecf female Moon Ball Gulpin and I'll take spitbacks of Tauros with HA and Premier Ball HA Bergmite :)

I saw your post at SQSR...

I can breed you a Defiant Piplup with EMs(will edit in later) and Dusk Ball HA Phantump with 4EMs(same as piplup)

I'll Breed you a perfect Phantump for a Perfecf female Moon Ball Gulpin and I'll take spitbacks of Tauros with HA and Premier Ball HA Bergmite :)
Depends on what EMs Piplup has.

'Think I might have those two covered though.

Hey!
I'm interested in a couple of your pokes: female Net ball Modest Froakie and/ or female Adamant Net Ball Tirtouga. Can you please CMT for them? (Don't think I'll have anything that could interest you, but I might as well try ^^).

Thanks!!

Hey!
I'm interested in a couple of your pokes: female Net ball Modest Froakie and/ or female Adamant Net Ball Tirtouga. Can you please CMT for them? (Don't think I'll have anything that could interest you, but I might as well try ^^).

Thanks!!
Pick one (a spitback) for a HA Repeat Ball Scraggy of yours? Also Net Ball Tirtouga doesn't have it's HA (just so you're aware).

Pick one (a spitback) for a HA Repeat Ball Scraggy of yours? Also Net Ball Tirtouga doesn't have it's HA (just so you're aware).
Thanks for letting me know about HA :)
I think I'll pick the net Tirtouga, I'll let you know when I'll have it :) You might want to wait to breed it though, I won't have yours for 1 or two days I think :/ Thanks though! :)

Thanks for letting me know about HA :)
I think I'll pick the net Tirtouga, I'll let you know when I'll have it :) You might want to wait to breed it though, I won't have yours for 1 or two days I think :/ Thanks though! :)
No worries. I'll give you a poke when I have the turtle and no worries rush about the Scraggy.

Not sure what else you could want when you have so much stuff already, but please CMT for a female spitback of Adamant Level Ball Sandshrew w/ Rototiller/Night Slash/Counter/Rock Climb and a spitback Jolly HA Tauros please! There's probably a lot more that I want, but I'm choosing to go one region at a time. I have a lot more stuff in post #8 if you don't find anything, but I don't have perfect parents of those, so they may not have a lot of IVs atm. Lmk please! Thank you!

Edit: Would also like to add Bold Level Ball Slugma w/ Curse/Acid Armor/Memento/Heat Wave since that's the only Johto mon I'm in want/need of atm.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! :) I'll keep you posted :)
Not sure what else you could want when you have so much stuff already, but please CMT for a female spitback of Adamant Level Ball Sandshrew w/ Rototiller/Night Slash/Counter/Rock Climb and a spitback Jolly HA Tauros please! There's probably a lot more that I want, but I'm choosing to go one region at a time. I have a lot more stuff in post #8 if you don't find anything, but I don't have perfect parents of those, so they may not have a lot of IVs atm. Lmk please! Thank you!

Edit: Would also like to add Bold Level Ball Slugma w/ Curse/Acid Armor/Memento/Heat Wave since that's the only Johto mon I'm in want/need of atm.
Hey guys. Mangus I'll CYT when I can.

But just informing you the internet in my house has gone out and ETA looks like 2 days. I can't trade until then by MegaSimon I'm breeding your turtle now.

Update 01-03-15
I may or may not like pink...

#202 Wobbuffet

OT: Aneko (56923) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Shadow Tag | Calm
31 | 07 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Counter | Mirror Coat | Safeguard | Destiny Bond

#293 Whismur

OT: Alex (13590) | ♂ | Non-Redis
Soundproof | Modest
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Endeavor | Extrasensory | Disarming Voice | Smelling Salts

#363 Spheal

OT: Xen (47402) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Thick Fat | Calm
Sleep Talk | Curse | Signal Beam | Yawn

#412 Burmy

OT: Saya (37358) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Overcoat | Calm
Protect | --- | ---| ---

#412 Burmy (Trash | Trick Room)

OT: Joe (06265) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Shed Skin | Relaxed
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Protect | --- | ---| ---

#412 Burmy (HP Rock)

OT: Blue (00369) | ♂ | Non-Redis
Overcoat > Tinted Lens | Rash
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Protect | --- | ---| ---

Last edited:
Hello again (Lady Valkyrie), I'm interested in this one:

#412 Burmy (Plant Cloak)
Ability: Overcoat (HA) | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 / Female

I offer you:
#412 Burmy (Trash Cloak)
Heal Ball / Ability:Overcoat (HA) | Nature: Modest

Let me know if you are interested, thanks

Hey Lady Val, CMT for a Bold Friend Ball Chansey, please? :)
Is this a comeback? :o

And not sure if I should bump your "closed" thread, but I would like a HA Dream Ball Drilbur please :).

The Friend Ball Chasney also has these EMS: Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss.

Hello again (Lady Valkyrie), I'm interested in this one:

#412 Burmy (Plant Cloak)
Ability: Overcoat (HA) | Nature: Modest

I offer you:
#412 Burmy (Trash Cloak)
Heal Ball / Ability:Overcoat (HA) | Nature: Modest

Let me know if you are interested, thanks
Sure. So you just want to do a regular flawless Burmy for Burmy trade?

Plant Quick for Heal Trash?

Is this a comeback? :o

And not sure if I should bump your "closed" thread, but I would like a HA Dream Ball Drilbur please :).

The Friend Ball Chasney also has these EMS: Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss.
The beginning of it, maybe? ^^ Sure, will do. I'll try to breed a flawless for you but I don't mind if the Chansey is a spitback. I'll let you know when I've got it ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)