ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sorry didn't see ur post until just then!! You have so many cute pokes!

Interested in a female deerling, mawile & Chansey! Atm have no horsea, but once we've completed this trade I can breed one for you! Would i be able to get a spitback ha female Chespin? ^^
Great, I'll PM you when they are ready :)

I wanted to give you a quick update since I took forever on your request T____T
I finally found a HA Ralts in Dive Ball and bred you a female :3 But I'm still working on Eevees -- Multiple 4IV now but no 5IV yet sadly. I'll keep you updated.

I wanted to give you a quick update since I took forever on your request T____T
I finally found a HA Ralts in Dive Ball and bred you a female :3 But I'm still working on Eevees -- Multiple 4IV now but no 5IV yet sadly. I'll keep you updated.
Hahaha no worries i was thinking about it the other day, delighted! What would u like for the female HA ralts??

Alright, let me know when you're ready :)
Btw after this trade, I also have Love Ball Aipom, Love Ball Clefairy, Moon Ball Misdreavus, Dream Ball Chansey, Dream Ball Togepi, Love Ball Skitty, Dive Ball Feebas to offer you :)

Edit: To clarify: as in they're not ready yet, but I can breed them if you're interested since I'm interested in some of your new Pokes :3

Alright, let me know when you're ready :)
Btw after this trade, I also have Love Ball Aipom, Love Ball Clefairy, Moon Ball Misdreavus, Dream Ball Chansey, Dream Ball Togepi, Love Ball Skitty, Dive Ball Feebas to offer you :)

Edit: To clarify: as in they're not ready yet, but I can breed them if you're interested since I'm interested in some of your new Pokes :3
awesome! What egg moves would togepi, skitty, chansey, clefairy and aipom have?? XD haha. Added u and going online now!

awesome! What egg moves would togepi, skitty, chansey, clefairy and aipom have?? XD haha. Added u and going online now!
I'll list them out after the trade xDD
Give me a sec to come online, I just realized I need to delete someone since my friendlist is full x_x

Thank you so much for the trade <3 I hope you enjoy the Ralts. I'll keep trying for your Eevee but it's taking so long ;___; As for the other Pokes:

Togepi - Modest or Calm (Bold on request). They only have a 1/8 chance of being female so I might be picky unless you're okay with a 4IV ^^" | Serene Grace | EM: Extrasensory and Nasty Plot
Skitty - Jolly | Non-HA | EM: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Simple Beam, Wish
Chansey - Calm | HA or non-HA | EM: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter
Clefairy - Modest | Magic Guard | EM: Belly Drum, Wish, Aromatherapy
Aipom - Jolly | Run Away | EM: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Pursuit, Quick Guard

Also just checking to make sure, do you mind me rebreeding your Pokemon? Thanks :)

Thank you so much for the trade <3 I hope you enjoy the Ralts. I'll keep trying for your Eevee but it's taking so long ;___; As for the other Pokes:

Togepi - Modest or Calm (Bold on request). They only have a 1/8 chance of being female so I might be picky unless you're okay with a 4IV ^^" | Serene Grace | EM: Extrasensory and Nasty Plot
Skitty - Jolly | Non-HA | EM: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Simple Beam, Wish
Chansey - Calm | HA or non-HA | EM: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter
Clefairy - Modest | Magic Guard | EM: Belly Drum, Wish, Aromatherapy
Aipom - Jolly | Run Away | EM: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Pursuit, Quick Guard

Also just checking to make sure, do you mind me rebreeding your Pokemon? Thanks :)
haha of course i don't!! I think that's crazy if people dont trade to rebreed then trade no fun there!

Interested in an HA chansey, does togepi have serene grace??

haha of course i don't!! I think that's crazy if people dont trade to rebreed then trade no fun there!

Interested in an HA chansey, does togepi have serene grace??
Togepi can have Serene Grace if you want :) Please keep in mind that if you want a 5IV it might take me a long while though.
And I forgot to mention what I was interested in, haha. I was hoping to trade for a female Petilil and/or a female HP Horsea :)

Togepi can have Serene Grace if you want :) Please keep in mind that if you want a 5IV it might take me a long while though.
And I forgot to mention what I was interested in, haha. I was hoping to trade for a female Petilil and/or a female HP Horsea :)
Oh ok cool ^^ Would u be interested in an electric HP horsea & a female petlil for a serene grace togepi?? I don't mind waiting as u can tell lol

Oh ok cool ^^ Would u be interested in an electric HP horsea & a female petlil for a serene grace togepi?? I don't mind waiting as u can tell lol
That would be great :) I'd prefer this one if it's alright with you?
-1 Female Electric 31/20-21/31/30/31/31
Edit: Or another one as long as it has 31 Spd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)