☀ ☼ Vaporeon's Resort | Including Bank Move Pokemon! [Closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I prefer to trade with people with trade threads.

Nature: Careful
Moves: Dream Eater, Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]
OT: Trogdor 02272
Level 40 UT

Does this have Infiltrator?

Can I get these two? (also, did you breed the Sigilyph? I couldn't tell.)
Sigilyph
Bold | Electrum | 51422 | Magic Guard | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Miracle Eye | Roost | Psycho Shift | Stored Power

Absol
Naive | ThretZ | 28464 | Super Luck | lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Feint | Sucker Punch | Baton Pass | Play Rough
Deal ! And no sorry I didn't breed these two Shinies :/ I'll PM you when I will have clones of them.

Oops sorry I missed your post.

Excadrill
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Stealth Rock
Known Moves: Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Iron Head, Stealth Rock
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Can I get this please? :)
No problem! Let me know when you want to trade :)

Sorry, I prefer to trade with people who have trade threads.
I really dont understand why. Are they or their possible trades better than mine just because they can/want to start a trade thread?
But whatever, it's your game and your pokes and you can do whatever you do with them.
I would advice saying this in the first post though, so more people like me know before they ask for something.

I really dont understand why. Are they or their possible trades better than mine just because they can/want to start a trade thread?
But whatever, it's your game and your pokes and you can do whatever you do with them.
I would advice saying this in the first post though, so more people like me know before they ask for something.
This is not really my problem but normally we do not trade with people without a thread for prevention of the people that could come here, take our pokemon and trade them in others forums (Something really easy to do). If you want to trade here my recomendation is do a little thread and get + post number ^^.

Hi Vaporeon ! Sorry I don't want to be a pain but would it be possible for me to get your Shiny Ralts with Hyper Voice instead of the Shiny Poliwag ? I just realized it just had 1 egg move. But if it's too annoying for you, don't worry, I'll take the Poliwag.

Hi Vaporeon ! Sorry I don't want to be a pain but would it be possible for me to get your Shiny Ralts with Hyper Voice instead of the Shiny Poliwag ? I just realized it just had 1 egg move. But if it's too annoying for you, don't worry, I'll take the Poliwag.
Nah it's fine. I didn't find any of the other egg moves useful, which is why it only has Encore.

Do you know who originally bred the Sigilyph? I've seen it around but I haven't seen it attributed to anyone.

Last edited:
This is not really my problem but normally we do not trade with people without a thread for prevention of the people that could come here, take our pokemon and trade them in others forums (Something really easy to do). If you want to trade here my recomendation is do a little thread and get + post number ^^.
Yeah, it's mostly for accountability reasons. I'll add it to my first post. Sorry if this upsets you; please don't take it personally.

Obviously this doesn't mean that shady people haven't had trade threads in the past or that there aren't good, honest users who don't have them, but it makes it easier to assess whether I want to trade with you, and sometimes I don't really have any specific wants in mind.

Last edited:
Nah it's fine. I didn't find any of the other egg moves useful, which is why it only has Encore.

Do you know who originally bred the Sigilyph? I've seen it around but I haven't seen it attributed to anyone.
No I got it from a trade in Showdown. Thanks anyway :) Will PM you when I got the clones, hoping it will be today or tomorrow.

No I got it from a trade in Showdown. Thanks anyway :) Will PM you when I got the clones, hoping it will be today or tomorrow.
Oh, can I get something else then if you haven't cloned yet? I like to know where my pokes are from, that's all.

Flabébé
Modest OR Calm | Flower Veil
Wish | Aromatherapy
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Can I get a Calm one?
I would have prefered a Shiny. I need to breed so many things xD But if you really don't see anything else, we can do Absol for Mareep and see for Ralts another time ?

I would have prefered a Shiny. I need to breed so many things xD But if you really don't see anything else, we can do Absol for Mareep and see for Ralts another time ?
Alright sure, let me know when you'd like to trade. I'm logging off for a bit.

Yeah, it's mostly for accountability reasons. I'll add it to my first post. Sorry if this upsets you; please don't take it personally.

Obviously this doesn't mean that shady people haven't had trade threads in the past or that there aren't good, honest users who don't have them, but it makes it easier to assess whether I want to trade with you, and sometimes I don't really have any specific wants in mind.
I'm not offended nor upset, I just don't agree with that decision. But again, it's your choice not mine. The reason i dont have and I probably wont have a trade thread it's because I prefer spending the breeding time for myself or specific trades. I admire the patiente for breeding all the pokemons you guys offer, but I dont have it. If I have a spare pokemon I'll offer it in the simple questions thread or something like that.

Small RNG Update, a couple of SV Hatches coming soon
Sneasel ( ♂ )

Jolly | Inner Focus -> Pressure
31/31/30/20/31/31
Bank Moves: Knock Off, Low Kick, Ice Punch

Kyogre

Timid | Drizzle
31/14/31/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)