1v1 1v1 Ladder Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cycle 1 is over, congratulations to our first cycle qualifiers.

#1 - 1v1LT1 gyff / gyffyrd

ELO: 1733
W: 161 / L: 83 / Win Ratio: 65% / GXE: 73%

#2 - 1v1LT1DC3 / Downcoming3

ELO: 1724
W: 127 / L: 78 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 69%

#3 - 1v1LT Glyx / The Official Glyx

ELO: 1723
W: 105 / L: 64 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 71%

#4 - 1v1LT1tidude - Wrath of Alakazam

ELO: 1718
W: 318 / L: 203 / Win Ratio: 61% / GXE: 71%

Cycle 1 Teams and Pokemon:

- This team was used by Wrath of Alakazam to qualify first cycle which uses 3 top threats in the metagame, this team utilizes Mega Charizard X, which has been dropping in usage lately, which is an effective counter to a lot of Pokemon notably the rising Steel-type Pokemon, this will probably give the chance to Charizard X to rise up again. Tapu Lele is also a threat that is seeing less usage than before but still effective alongside a Steel-type check. Mega Gyarados proves once again that it is one of the scariest threats in the metagame when combined with other threats, here Tapu Lele and Mega Charizard X, it can be a monster terrorizing the opponent. This team is one of the teams that Attidude used to reach seed #4 in cycle 1.

- Snorlax was used by Downcoming3 to achieve success in the first cycle. Downcoming3 proved that Snorlax is a threat slept on in the metagame. Snorlax can take on many Pokemon thanks to the combination of Yawn+Belly Drum which, with a few sleep lucky sleep turns, can turn give Snorlax a win against the foe. Snorlax was used in a rotational team consisting of Charizard X or Y, Sawk, Kyurem-Black and others. This gave Downcoming3 the edge over his opponent and made him earn Seed #2 in cycle 1.

/
/
: Attidude wasn't the only person to use Charizard but gyffyrd and other competitors used it. The surprise factor it gives, whether being X or Y, gives the player an edge to easily switch between both forms between battles without the opponent suspecting it which gives the player the edge over the opponent, this mind games made Charizard a perfect pick which gave it more ladder play than it was gaining last weeks. Another Kanto starter Mega evolution, Venusaur, was also used by gyffyrd to achieve success on the ladder earning him #1 Seed. Mega Venusaur is a defensive threats that opposes on the raising of Mega Gyarados and Mimikyu. Gyff also used Kyurem-Black and might had more rotational spots in his team.

: Mimikyu was a famous pick in Cycle 1, it was used by a lot of players that tried to qualify this cycle, such as dusk raimon, specially Curse Mimikyu which allows the player to get a lot of "Free Wins" because it straight up beats unprepared opponents. Plus, some users also changes between Curse Mimikyu and SD+3 attacks Mimikyu as they have different counters which also allows the player to have the upper hand on the mind games against his opponent. Will Cycle 2 see more Mimikyus?
Congratulations to gyffyrd, Downcoming3 and The Official Glyx on qualifying for the Ladder Tour. Now, the mission would be to prevent good players qualifying for the tour XD

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Forum name: charizard8888
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1 LT2 Charizard, 1v1 LT2 Zard, 1v1 LT2 Zard8
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yeah

Forum name: motogp
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 motoboy,1v1LT2 motodude
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Last edited:
Forum name: trvs
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 travis
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes i guess

Tol

Retirement house
Forum name: Look one line above this.

Cycle 2 alts: 1v1lt2 NoChance

Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: No, but it's accurate.

Forum Name: Ayia
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 Ayia, 1v1LT2 AyiAdvance
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes.

Forum name: boo118
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1 LT2 boo, 1v1 LT2 theeboo
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Forum name: TJ
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 TJ, 1v1LT2 TJ, 1v1LT2 TJ
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Forum name: Elyna
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 Elyna and 1v1LT2 Queen Elyna

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
Forum name: me
Cycle # Alts: Week 2: 1v1LT2 party , 1v1LT2 partys, 1v1LT2 $
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: sorta

Cycle 1 is over, congratulations to our first cycle qualifiers.

#1 - 1v1LT1 gyff / gyffyrd

ELO: 1733
W: 161 / L: 83 / Win Ratio: 65% / GXE: 73%

#2 - 1v1LT1DC3 / Downcoming3

ELO: 1724
W: 127 / L: 78 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 69%

#3 - 1v1LT Glyx / The Official Glyx

ELO: 1723
W: 105 / L: 64 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 71%

#4 - 1v1LT1tidude / Wrath of Alakazam

ELO: 1718
W: 318 / L: 203 / Win Ratio: 61% / GXE: 71%

Cycle 1 Teams and Pokemon:

- This team was used by Wrath of Alakazam to qualify first cycle which uses 3 top threats in the metagame, this team utilizes Mega Charizard X, which has been dropping in usage lately, which is an effective counter to a lot of Pokemon notably the rising Steel-type Pokemon, this will probably give the chance to Charizard X to rise up again. Tapu Lele is also a threat that is seeing less usage than before but still effective alongside a Steel-type check. Mega Gyarados proves once again that it is one of the scariest threats in the metagame when combined with other threats, here Tapu Lele and Mega Charizard X, it can be a monster terrorizing the opponent. This team is one of the teams that Attidude used to reach seed #4 in cycle 1.

- Snorlax was used by Downcoming3 to achieve success in the first cycle. Downcoming3 proved that Snorlax is a threat slept on in the metagame. Snorlax can take on many Pokemon thanks to the combination of Yawn+Belly Drum which, with a few sleep lucky sleep turns, can turn give Snorlax a win against the foe. Snorlax was used in a rotational team consisting of Charizard X or Y, Sawk, Kyurem-Black and others. This gave Downcoming3 the edge over his opponent and made him earn Seed #2 in cycle 1.

/
/
: Attidude wasn't the only person to use Charizard but gyffyrd and other competitors used it. The surprise factor it gives, whether being X or Y, gives the player an edge to easily switch between both forms between battles without the opponent suspecting it which gives the player the edge over the opponent, this mind games made Charizard a perfect pick which gave it more ladder play than it was gaining last weeks. Another Kanto starter Mega evolution, Venusaur, was also used by gyffyrd to achieve success on the ladder earning him #1 Seed. Mega Venusaur is a defensive threats that opposes on the raising of Mega Gyarados and Mimikyu. Gyff also used Kyurem-Black and might had more rotational spots in his team.

: Mimikyu was a famous pick in Cycle 1, it was used by a lot of players that tried to qualify this cycle, such as dusk raimon, specially Curse Mimikyu which allows the player to get a lot of "Free Wins" because it straight up beats unprepared opponents. Plus, some users also changes between Curse Mimikyu and SD+3 attacks Mimikyu as they have different counters which also allows the player to have the upper hand on the mind games against his opponent. Will Cycle 2 see more Mimikyus?
man i'm so glad people are being creative, using unpopular pokemon like snorlax and charizard x! wow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)