a few suggestions i thought of c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very great website for any fan of pokemon, but i have thought of a few ways to improve it:

1. Clans
so groups of trainers can come together and work as a team against other clans(for real competition)

2. tournaments(if there arent any already, idk how to check lol)

3. a different mode where you can catch and raise the pokes yourself(consider the current mode a free mode, where you can do it without all the hard work)
just for a more realistic pokemon experiance

4. more battle modes(a bigger selection)

those are my suggestions, feel free to say no or give me some feedback
it wont hurt my feelings, i promise c:

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1. The idea of clans was shot down already

2. There's a whole subforum dedicated to Tournaments, you might want to check it out.

3. Pokemon Showdown! suggestions don't go here, though I doubt it will happen. Showdown is a battle simulator, period. Play in-game or ASB if you want to raise Pokemon and such.

4. Same as above and Triple battles are in the works, but Rotation battles aren't and probably won't be.

Redew said:
READ THE RULES OML READ THEM THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON READ THEM I H8 U 5EVER POKEMON SHOWDOWN SUGGESTIONS DON'T BELONG HERE /RAGE
ok nvm, im not funny =/

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
This is a very great website for any fan of pokemon, but i have thought of a few ways to improve it:

1. Clans
so groups of trainers can come together and work as a team against other clans(for real competition)

2. tournaments(if there arent any already, idk how to check lol)

3. a different mode where you can catch and raise the pokes yourself(consider the current mode a free mode, where you can do it without all the hard work)
just for a more realistic pokemon experiance

4. more battle modes(a bigger selection)

those are my suggestions, feel free to say no or give me some feedback
it wont hurt my feelings, i promise c:
1. I need to make a counter for this. This has been suggested quite a few times, and it has been rejected most if not all of those times. It's not happening.
2. There are on Pokemon Showdown. Room Owners/Higher staff can host them. There's also a tournaments forum...
3. Pretty sure that isn't happening.
4. There are Other Metagames.

I've noticed that most of these are Pokemon Showdown suggestions. Please, in the future, use its suggestions thread found above the title of this thread.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
From what I've seen on my time on the internet, your third suggestion tends to cause Cease and Desist letters to come into existence.

Here is a tournaments forum and here is a forum for a wider variety of metagames.

Official, Smogon-based clans (think private forums and postbit stuff) will never happen in the forseeable future. Various Tournaments, including official ones like Smogon Premiere League, are similar, however.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lolling about the tournament question although he somehow did NOT miss the one suggestion box link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)