Tournament AAA Ban-Happy Tournament (WON BY LAXLAPRAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted this earlier:
  • Winners can state what they want for ban for the next round in their post.
So I can still use unburden etc if I want to in r1 right?

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Now... That's the whole premise of the tournament. Why would they not be banned R1?
I'm taking about how like average fella best all and banned unburden, is that banned for the rest of r1?

EDIT: Ninja'd

You posted this earlier:
  • Winners can state what they want for ban for the next round in their post.
So I can still use unburden etc if I want to in r1 right?
I'm taking about how like average fella best all and banned unburden, is that banned for the rest of r1?

EDIT: Ninja'd
Ok I'm lacking reading comprehension x-x sorry.

Like I said, It's for the next round, if it wans't clear. You can still use Unburden this round.

Do the winners get to ban something round 2?
Ok this is getting ridiculous.

Before you ask a question, please read the thread (especially #50). Almost all the questions I have answered so far are in the thread. Please stop asking me questions that are found in the posts I have highlighted in the thread title.

And yes, winners ban something for Round 2.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Sanjay. and I got about halfway done when he DC'd and timed out. I waited for a few hours but he never came back. I'd like to try again if possible.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
If I ban Mold Breaker do Teravolt and Turboblaze get banned too?

Edit: If it is, you should think this one through:
[16:22:05] %Chopin Alkaninoff: I'm sure it wont P1101560. otherwise, ban recover = ban softboiled, milk drink, roost, etc.

If I ban Mold Breaker do Teravolt and Turboblaze get banned too?

Edit: If it is, you should think this one through:
[16:22:05] %Chopin Alkaninoff: I'm sure it wont P1101560. otherwise, ban recover = ban softboiled, milk drink, roost, etc.
You probably shouldn't ban Mold Breaker because of Teravolt and Turboblaze, but if that's what you want to ban, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)