need this Raikou=))
#243 Raikou
IVs: 30/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Timid nature
Not avaliable as UT
OT: Rells
TID: 39689
what do you need for this to trade?=))

The Tirtouga you have listed, says you have no proof this is the giveaway I hosted with the other Tirtouga eggs.
Whoa, I now realised that you are Rells lol (I'm kinda derp sometimes). Anyways, the proof I'd have liked to have for that Tittouga would be the screenshots of the PS conversation. Thanks anyways for providing me the link :)

I'll clone the Latias now.

Actually, never mind about Latias. I am however, interested in your Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Sturdy Nosepass. Also, your Shiny Rain Dish Blastoise(is Rain Dish better pre-mega than Torrent, or does it make no difference at all?), your shiny Modest Sheer Force Nidoqueen, Shiny Flawless Naive Nidoking, and Shiny flawless Naive Infernape. Cress can go for one of those, other than that I can trade a flawless Naive BR Salamence, that I bred, a shiny Mudkip(it's just level. 1, so I don't know all IVs, HP, Atk, and Def are 31s, it's relaxed, and potential is "relatively superior" overall. I can get it up to a level where I can get an accurate picture of its other IVs, but don't ask me to if you're not interested in a Shiny Relaxed Torrent Mudkip with fairly low IVs in SpA, SpD, and Spe,) a 31/0/31/31/30/x(could find it out fairly easily if you want), Calm Regice. I know you have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Regice, but I just though the 0 Atk at the cost of speed might interest you. I have some other stuff for trade that might actually be valuable to you. I don't know they're IVs, so just tell me the ones you'd be interested in them at all, and I'll find you their IVs. Groudon(Adamant and I know it has 31s in HP, Atk, Def, and Spe), Impish Uxie, Timid Mesprit, and a Naive Azelf. There's also a flawless Adamant Mawile, though the extra SpA isn't really helpful and its female...

Actually, never mind about Latias. I am however, interested in your Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Sturdy Nosepass. Also, your Shiny Rain Dish Blastoise(is Rain Dish better pre-mega than Torrent, or does it make no difference at all?), your shiny Modest Sheer Force Nidoqueen, Shiny Flawless Naive Nidoking, and Shiny flawless Naive Infernape. Cress can go for one of those, other than that I can trade a flawless Naive BR Salamence, that I bred, a shiny Mudkip(it's just level. 1, so I don't know all IVs, HP, Atk, and Def are 31s, it's relaxed, and potential is "relatively superior" overall. I can get it up to a level where I can get an accurate picture of its other IVs, but don't ask me to if you're not interested in a Shiny Relaxed Torrent Mudkip with fairly low IVs in SpA, SpD, and Spe,) a 31/0/31/31/30/x(could find it out fairly easily if you want), Calm Regice. I know you have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Regice, but I just though the 0 Atk at the cost of speed might interest you. I have some other stuff for trade that might actually be valuable to you. I don't know they're IVs, so just tell me the ones you'd be interested in them at all, and I'll find you their IVs. Groudon(Adamant and I know it has 31s in HP, Atk, Def, and Spe), Impish Uxie, Timid Mesprit, and a Naive Azelf. There's also a flawless Adamant Mawile, though the extra SpA isn't really helpful and its female...
I'm only interested in the Cresselia you offered before. Any of the shinies you listed can work for our trade, so decide which one you prefer and tell me.

Thanks. Also, does the Porygon you are LF for have to be 4th gen in a great ball? If not, I have plenty of Porygon spitbacks with 31/x/31/31/31/31, and could find out which one of those has the least Atk, or breed for a specific HP if you'd prefer.

Getting Modest isn't really a problem-most of my Porys are Bold, and the rest are Quiet, but if those natures don't work, but you'd be okay with a sixth gen Pory, I could go hunting for a Modest one and use a Great Ball on it. It just might take a while.

Thanks. Also, does the Porygon you are LF for have to be 4th gen in a great ball? If not I have plenty of Porygon spitbacks with 31/x/31/31/31/31, and could find out whick one of those has the least Atk, or breed for a specific HP if you'd prefer.
Lemme finish something and I'll go online with the IGN Alphonse to do the trade. And it has to be a shiny Porygon in a great ball, which is only possible with 4th gen RNG. I'm not interested in any other orygon different from that.

Last edited:
Oh, OK, I don't really know about these things. I feel like having a joke ton of shinies kills the appeal, but to each his own. I was gonna start breeding some stuff anyways, so I'll be online. My IGN is Cowless.

Sorry, it's 4055 4087 9834
Also, do you have any Nosepasses that aren't as good and you'd trade more cheaply? I can deal with non-shiny, I mainly just want a Nosepass(in a perfect world they are in Granite Cave like in RSE.)

Last edited:
Sorry, it's 4055 4087 9834
Also, do you have any Nosepasses that aren't as good and you'd trade more cheaply? I can deal with non-shiny, I mainly just want a Nosepass(in a perfect world they are in Granite Cave like in RSE.)
Adding you now. I had to do other thing and you took too much to tell me your FC.

Your Cresselia doesn't have the IVs you said. It has like 28 in SpD, maybe less in that or HP depending on the EVspread, but definitely not 30 SpD. I'm not trading for it.
Oh, wow, I'm sorry. I don't remember when I got it into my head that her IVs were what I said, but for whatever reason I was so sure I didn't bother checking, Turns out the IVs, while not bad, are not as good as I would like. I can't blame you for not wanting to trade it now, promise I wasn't trying to scam you(I could never show my avatar in this forum again if I did that lol), I'm just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)