Alola! The Initial UU tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Nexus

Hello Smogon, I figured it was time to host a new wifi tournament since the last one wasn't done since November 2016! I was hoping to bring the community together and have a bit of fun in the process. Now is the time to show off all of your great sun and moon breeds and play a newly formed tier, Initial UU!

The Rules

6v6 standard single battle played on Pokemon Sun/Moon over Wifi
Level 50
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
OHKO Clause
Baton Pass restriction (only 2 per team)
Leppa Berry + Recycle is banned (Infinite Battles)
Legal hacks are fine, but they must be fair, and again, only have prebank moves and abilities.
Teams cannot be switched in between rounds and must be kept throughout the tournament
No blacklisted users are allowed to enter, I will be checking the list.
In the case of a battle not being completed I will determine the winner by activity, if both players are inactive, I will flip a coin.
The initial UU tier is the same as the banlist on Pokemon showdown.

Prizes

Any 3 Pokemon from my (Komodo's) trade thread
Any 3 Pokemon from Geren's trade thread
Pokemon from Jonny Rage (tbc)
Donations are welcome
  1. Komodo
  2. Lionyx
  3. SiTuM'parleT'mort
  4. Shad0wblazze
  5. n.nrattata
  6. Geren
  7. PocasTrancasBR
  8. Mattapod
  9. Nuge1234
  10. trannel
  11. ice beam
  12. chadizard
  13. Doobzi
  14. si.tole
  15. TheGingerbreadMan
  16. Corrin
Sign ups will be open until 16 players are chosen and will be on a first come first serve basis. If there is enough interest I will increase it to 32 players. To enter, post your username and make sure your friend code is easily visible to other players.

I look forward to some battle videos ;)

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Geren has kindly offered a prize of 3 Pokemon from his trade thread on top of the 3 from mine, the prize pot is getting bigger! 10 more spaces

Komodo

Huff
Hi, sorry for the bump. Just thought I'd update this a little bit and say all pokemon post bank are allowed now, and this is just a standard UU tournament with prizes!

Info in signature. I have college monday-friday. Only play weekends so if that's ok, then please do include me!

Komodo

Huff
brilliant, I'll have the matchups done tomorrow afternoon / morning / depends what time it is where you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)