NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
You should be smart enough to realize that can easily be faked
im not saying its a lock town slot by any means - but both scum games this year hawkie played with me in (vampires + lasertag) they chose another player to RVS whereas in hawkie town games (nomination + another one i cant quite recall? i cbf to search the forums) they rvs onto me first -its a small meta thing that hawkie could be self aware of but im inclined to put a town lean onto them for the time being for it now anyway.

unvote vote haruno

I once again propose Haruno as a day 1 policy lynch for similar reasons to our last game, unless someone manages to give me a convincing case as to who they would rather lynch over Haruno. I see no reason why we should allow Haruno to live unless he gives me a good reason why I should believe he won't throw this game.

I like to think I play mafia games with smart people...
Not sure why a bit of fun warrants an insult but noted. With twin on the fact thats a pretty weak meta from asek but ig reads have to to start somewhere. unlynch and lynch thunder~ballz
because the nerd has been active on discord and posted nothing here

totally fine assuming thunderballz is mafia if he's really been active on discord. while i know that falls into a gray area of NOC, i personally am all for people checking that stuff unless MS explicitly disallows it

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count 1.1

DurzaOffTopic (1): Hawkie
Blazade (2): asek, Aubisio
asek (1): Whydon
Haruno (4): jalmont, thetwinmasters, Earlio, apricity
XnadrojX (1): Mithril
Thunder~BALLZ (1): 3P1K

Not Voting (7): KnightsofCydonia, Haruno, DurzaOffTopic, Blazade, XnadrojX, MoodyCloud, Thunder~BALLZ

Last edited:
Vote Mithril

Why would you vote me of all the people who have not shown up, when there's 3 other people who isn't getting voted for not talking and a Haruno there that people are policying?

Vote Mithril

Why would you vote me of all the people who have not shown up, when there's 3 other people who isn't getting voted for not talking and a Haruno there that people are policying?
Because I arbitrarily picked you out of the inactives...but since you have now posted I'm swapping to Moody now. If I remember right he has said useful things in a NOC before. As for Haruno, while I wholeheartedly understand the desire to vote him off D1 just so we don't have to deal with him, pushing that now instead of the end of the day seems like a waste of a day.

Unvote

Vote MoodyCloud

Asek

Banned deucer.
I once again propose Haruno as a day 1 policy lynch for similar reasons to our last game, unless someone manages to give me a convincing case as to who they would rather lynch over Haruno. I see no reason why we should allow Haruno to live unless he gives me a good reason why I should believe he won't throw this game.
my objection to this is two fold

a) why the haruno slot over notorious idlers / flakers for a policy lynch this early in the day? at least by promoting a lynch onto those players in the game who are notorious for doign this it can be attempted to draw activity / posts out of them (whether this works (it hasnt in the past) is another thing all together). and dont give me excuse that 'well haruno is never EVER useful to town waste of slot etc'. town of salem NOC in particular stands out to me as a town game where haruno played well, and most other town games they play are at least OK. sure the doctor play in c9 was bad, but id argue that the person they were cc'ing in that game was probably as destructive of a townie as haruno that game (durza). so why pick haruno out here in particular instead of aubisio / whydon / durza if you want to lynch someone who has shown in the past to not be productive? i think haruno bashig has its place but this is rediculous

b) why are you doing this within 24 hour of game start? this is distracting from any real discussion that can take place around other slots and gives cause for people to just argue back and forth over a haruno policy lynch, or worse, if the consensus agrees for this policy lynch, lets a lynch with 0 accuntability get pushed through, bad for multiple reasons i shoudlnt need to explain

Asek

Banned deucer.
Not sure why a bit of fun warrants an insult but noted. With twin on the fact thats a pretty weak meta from asek but ig reads have to to start somewhere. unlynch and lynch thunder~ballz
because the nerd has been active on discord and posted nothing here
totally fine assuming thunderballz is mafia if he's really been active on discord. while i know that falls into a gray area of NOC, i personally am all for people checking that stuff unless MS explicitly disallows it
being active on discord but not forums isnt indicative of anything, especially of a ps > smogon forums player. i often check discord at work / other times im out of the house but will very rarely check the forums during the same period. doesnt mean shit.

my objection to this is two fold

a) why the haruno slot over notorious idlers / flakers for a policy lynch this early in the day? at least by promoting a lynch onto those players in the game who are notorious for doign this it can be attempted to draw activity / posts out of them (whether this works (it hasnt in the past) is another thing all together). and dont give me excuse that 'well haruno is never EVER useful to town waste of slot etc'. town of salem NOC in particular stands out to me as a town game where haruno played well, and most other town games they play are at least OK. sure the doctor play in c9 was bad, but id argue that the person they were cc'ing in that game was probably as destructive of a townie as haruno that game (durza). so why pick haruno out here in particular instead of aubisio / whydon / durza if you want to lynch someone who has shown in the past to not be productive? i think haruno bashig has its place but this is rediculous

b) why are you doing this within 24 hour of game start? this is distracting from any real discussion that can take place around other slots and gives cause for people to just argue back and forth over a haruno policy lynch, or worse, if the consensus agrees for this policy lynch, lets a lynch with 0 accuntability get pushed through, bad for multiple reasons i shoudlnt need to explain
A) haruno threw the last NOC by indefinitely idling his cop ability.

B) show me the “real discussion” I’m detracting from. Better yet, why don’t you start some real discussion? I’m not the only one with agency itt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)