Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Luigi

Username: Lord Ninjax
PS! Username: Lord Ninjax
What format: ORAS OU
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual hours of availability: Whatever works
A little about myself: Been really digging this tier lately and want to explore it more / at a higher level
Discord / Skype: Both
Yes, I understand how the Blacklist works

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
Username: Cielbakasan
PO/PS! Username: Ciel est le futur

What format do you want to learn : BW OU,RBY OU
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: i'm free all day , 16/17:00 on week and i'm free week end ^^
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played competitive pokemon for 1 year. I have peak #9 on sm ou and i know a little the old gen (UU,RU ^^ ). Now I want to learn the only tier I never played, Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:
assigned to eden's embrace

Username: Fresher Than You
PS! Name: Fresher Than You / Recoded
Timezone: GMT +0
Format: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU (I'm interested in learning any of these)
Usual Hours of Activity: Available every evening
Experience: Played Pokemon on and off for a while, pretty decent and know all the basics but hit my plateau pretty quickly and can't really get past. Also struggle to learn new formats, I only really play LC. Old Gens is fun though!
Discord/Skype: Both are fine but preferably discord
I understand the black list.

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to CZ

Username: Plas
PS! Name: Plasmagby
Timezone: Gmt -5
Format: ADV OU
Usual hours of activity: 8-12 pm. More flexible on weekends
Experience: I've played for about a year now mainly LC. Not very many results until recently. I'm trying to branch out into other metagames (particularly enjoying NU/RU) though I'd like to learn an OU and ADV has always been my favorite to spectate and play when I do.
Skype/Discord: Both are fine though would prefer Discord
I understand the blacklist

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

Username: Teclis
PS! Name: Teclis
Timezone: GMT +1
Format: ADV OU
Usual hours of activity: Highly flexible.
Experience: I'm average in BW and ORAS OU but really enjoy to play ADV, which is why I want to improve myself in this tier, especially on predictions and assumptions looking at my opponent's team plus gameplans in general.
Skype/Discord: I would rather use Discord if possible.
Blacklist: Understood :x

eden's embrace agreed to be my tutor but the spot was opened at 3AM my time :x

assigned to mael

Username: MultiAmmiratore
PS! Username: MultiAmmiratore is supposed to be my main but u usually can find me on ClassicStupidMemer
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: I usually am on from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM, more flexible in weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive pokemon last year, so SM is my main tier, I'm a newgen player but in these days I wanted to learn more about oldgens, DPP is the one which seems more intresting so I'm looking forward to it
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use both, but I prefer discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

assigned to LL

Username: piikachuu
PS! Username: piiiikachuuu
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: 2-4pm, 8 - whenever pm, almost all weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played a solid amount of OU from gens 5-7, playing on and off depending on school. I follow most of the major tournaments and have a little bit of knowledge of other formats than OU but not too much. I had a few months of B101 a year and a half-ish ago in various formats but haven't really played too much since then.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Luigi

Username: Alfredo_Rivero
PS! Username: Alfredo_Rivero
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU, BW OU
Your timezone:
GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 1-6 PM weekdays. All time weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing during ORAS finals, where I played just for fun. When I started SM, I was interested in getting more into the competitive world, playing SM OU seriously. SM did not end up pleasing me very much, so I tried playing old gens. I found them more fun and competitive, and I want to continue learning from them.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to HQuaze

Username: Heika
PS! Username: Heika-kun
What format do you want to learn?: Oras OU
Your timezone:
GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: From 3 PM to 3 AM in week and not definied times in week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive pokemon by playing VGC back in 2016, I started to play smogon tiers seriously during last summer vacations. I've tryied playing some tournament in various tiers such as SM OU, GSC OU, and SM NU. I don't really have any clue about building in any other tier than the three I spoke previously.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I only use Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do

assigned to Charmflash

Username: philisteen
PS! Username: philisteen
What format do you want to learn?: Oras OU
Your timezone: GMT +3
Usual hours of availability: 8PM- 1 AM ( can make it work for other times if need be )
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing smogon for around 5 months, I've built myself well regarding oras ou, I understand the more competitive aspect of the tier and all the possible archetypes, what works and what doesn't, as well as the most common ones atm, just need that push to get where I want, basically someone to guide me on how to get there.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Prefer Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do.

assigned to LL

Username: Juan Carl0s
PO/PS! Username: Juan Carl0s
What format do you want to learn? Any Smogon single OU meta outside of GSC, more recent ones in higher priority. I've heard that ORAS OU and DPP OU spots are available, so I'm willing to take one of them.
Your timezone: GMT -5 (East hour)
Usual Hours of Availability: Available almost all day on weekends, between 6 pm and 10 pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started at the end of BW2. However, I only started getting minimally decent at the end of ORAS. Sometimes laddering but I don't really like the ladder so I sometimes stop. I try participating in Grand Slams, OST (getting crushed at round 1 or 2), just got refused from Canadian WCOP tryouts. What I really need is someone telling me where I'm at in competitive Pokémon. I play every playstyle that isn't stall or semi-stall. Mainly playing SM OU, even though I'm willing to play lower tiers or old gens (except GSC, it is way too slow paced). As I said, what I want is someone evaluating and helping me improve as a builder and player.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord: Juan Carl0s #3608. I haven't used Skype in ages.

Rubyblood

Obluda, kierá nemá své jméno
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
assigned to LL

Username:Oro e Diamanti
PS! Username: Oro e Diamanti / Rubyblood / Rubygoat.
What format do you want to learn?: BW OU ,DPP OU , ADV OU
Your timezone:GMT + 2 (Benelux).
Usual Hours of Availability: Available all the week-end and all evening week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in oras and usum. I would like to improve my bw in order to have a better chance to qualify for the st.I would like to know where I am in my overall level after my wcup with Benelux and some perfomances during the sleeves of the st.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord Rubyblood#1399 , i don't use skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

NEWAL

THE MAIN MAN
assigned to pasy_g

Username: Newalfonquest
PO/PS! Username: Newalfonquest
What format do you want to learn? ADV OU / DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: 15:30-22:00 PM GMT +2
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in XY but started a bit seriously in ORAS. I have been playing tournaments since 1 year ago mainly. I considered myself a decent new gens player but im interested in learn more OU tiers. I know about DPP and ADV (a bit) but I want to exploit my potential in these tier with the help of someone who knows. I have also played some teamtours like POWC.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Newalfonquest#2432
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Username: Sas0
PO/PS! Username: Sas0
What format do you want to learn? RBY OU ADV OU / DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: all weekend and every night i can take time. (I starting with my university exams so maybe can be aviable every days but i can take time ^^)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have experience in general, i played bw when i played pokemon in 2014/2015 but now want to learn rby or a tier as adv/dpp to improve. I played adv in ppl but I need more knowledge and improve much more. Same situation in dpp. I don't have experiencie in rby
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Sas0#4043

assigned to zc
Username: lhce628
PS! Username: lhce628
What format do you want to learn?: ADV OU
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: should be free most days as it is summer holidays, but preferred at weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play pkmn in 2016 where i started wth VGC16, and then shifted to DOU in USUM. I also play multiple single formats, especially lower tiers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: only discord

assigned to philisteen

Username: fujitive
PS! Username:fujitive
What format do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT-6 (CST)
Usual Hours of Availability: free weekends, after 5 pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in January this year mostly on the OU and UU ladder. ORAS OU seems like a fun tier to learn and I want to diversify myself as a player in order to become a better player overall. I know I'm quite new to this but I really want to learn what the old gens have to offer.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

assigned to Persephone

Username: Bdlc
PS! Username: Bdlc
What format do you want to learn?: GSC OU , ADV OU , BW OU , ORAS OU( depend on who is availble ^^)
Your timezone: GMT + 2
Usual Hours of Availability: Can be all the time available cause i have holliday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Have a god experience have do some team tour i have start thr strat with ORAS and i was very bad :p After that i stop for 1 year then I have tryhard the OU and now have a good level in my gameplay or y teambuild too ^^
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use discord yy

assigned to philisteen

Username: Azncow
PS! Username: Azncow
What format do you want to learn?: BW OU ORAS OU
Your timezone: CST
Usual Hours of Availability: almost all day for now but when work starts I’ll notify the tutor about hours of availability
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing competitive mons for about 3 years and I just see it as there isn’t s limit to how much you can learn about a meta you’ve played a lot. With that I missed the Gen5 meta and want to learn more about that. And even though I know a lot about Gen6 OU there isn’t a limit to how much one can learn so I want to just absorb more info about that meta in addition to what I know.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I use both but discord is what I mainly use. I would not mind using Skype though

Requesting: Philisteen (he has agreed to tutor me)

Trap

Banned deucer.
assigned to philisteen

Username: Trap
PS! Username: Trap x
Your timezone: GMT +7
Usual Hours of Availability: All day availability if scheduled in advance
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I mainly play RU to some success but want to also dabble in OU because I am not to fond of the tier shifts in lower tiers. I heard ORAS OU is fun.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username: scottollo
PS! Username:huangyong
Your timezone: GMT +7
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am - 4 pm all day and most of the night too in weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well i made ladder for my account but i still dont know how to build teams and im using teams that were built for me
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both but prefer Discord

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
assigned to LL

Username: Mikaav
PS! Username: Mikaav
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 7pm to 2am on weekdays and anytime on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have playing mons for more than 3 years now. I mostly play current gen tiers. Never really gotten into old gens and dpp actually looks cool.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both

assigned to Excal

Username: Sinkyr29
PS! Username: Sinkyr29
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am - 2am everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing tours in a little community called pokemon amino and the most recent tour i have played is La Ruleta of Pokespain and i would like to improove at competitive
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both, but i prefer discord

sig

Banned deucer.
assigned to Excal

Username: Heart Break
PS! Username
: Heart Break
What format do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i’ve played on and off for four years. i also ladder dpp sometimes and do well. i want to have better games and practice with someone good.

Username: vijvcic
PS! Username
: vijvcic
What format do you want to learn?: DPP,BW,ORAS OU (im interested in any of those)
Your timezone: gmt +7
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends and from 12am-4pm weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have a good knowledge of basic fundamentals and have been in the ORAS tourney. I've interested in old gens OU for a long time and i ladder with some of samples teams i take on forums on showdown here and there but never feel really good about my skill so i want to learn and practice to be better .

sig

Banned deucer.
assigned to LL

Username: Heart Break
PS! Username: Heart Break
What format do you want to learn?: bw ou
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i’ve played on and off for four years. i also ladder bw ou sometimes and do well. i want to have better games and practice with someone good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)