Art Stuffs from a Sunfish

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

IT'S HIGH NOOON
Oh hey, I've seen this posted elsewhere before, had no clue it was by you. Good choice to include the bandit theme since Clawitzer has entered the canon market some time ago, only thing I'd have changed would be simplier gun claws for the base stage since it seems to be pretty crowded at the moment.

They can change their face to match almost anything, but their eye will always be present in their facade somehow
God tier species names. Maybe too abstract (hue) for my tastes since they're essentially floating object + arms, but I like the progression and how they all share that same eye.

Feshhhh as I probably mentioned on PS I'm a fan of your fakemons xD Your chibi style OC is adorbs too ;; I know you're busy working on your game atm but I'm happily waiting to see more of your fakemonssss

Oh jeez haven't updated in a while ;;

nov
It's indeed for a fangame I wish to make! Also yes, one of my problems is that most of them are a bit too simple, but I'm not too good with making them complex :(
I'll definitely take your advice though, since I do notice that a majority of the ones I posted lean a bit on the simple side. I'll try coming up with some more complex ones!
Lol if it's for a game I would say simpler might be better. I just didn't understand the context of your project. Simple or not your work is pretty awesome.

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You definitely have a knack for designing fakemon, as well as doing a great job of imitating Sugimori's style. I really like your concepts for the fakemon though. Like your angel of death orchids or your adorable little lantern or you artsy ghosts. Very creative!

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
So I guess that pikaclone knows I unironically enjoy Sun's fakemon. Good job on organically adding in the synapse element into that pikaclone, it might just be the simplicity, but it can fill in as a cute mouse that just happens to be based on brain junk.

Smieel is also a pretty jovial and hilarious design, and I especially like it since I've got a soft spot for fakemon and pokemon that disguise themselves or unknowingly look like something else!

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Bow --> Crossbow
Names were my most proudest achievement with the whole design process

Tikare can be applied like a bandaid, whose saliva has the ability to close wounds
Nicepak is a gauze baby that just mopes around all day
Nursymph is my realization that the nurse aesthetic is pretty hot cute

These were designed by me for a friend's dex.
They like to party and drink lots of liquor but are responsible and don't drive when under the influence

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Regional Birds! Based on chickens and chicken-fighting. It evolves from prey, to a bird of prey!

A UB I did for a contest over at Pokecommunity! It's based on the Khakkara and Gohei, which are two religiously important staves in asian cultures.

Water Starter! Based on literal catfish, and monks. Their whiskers can detect many things, upgrading from being able to detect air/water movements, to sonar and seismo-based detection, and finally to sensing the aura and spirits or ghosts in the general area.

Based on sheep and garments of clothes! Onesie sheep likes to sleep a lot, while parka alpaca likes to eat dreams

Wow, I'm impressed. I've never liked fakemon from anyone this much until now, you do a really good job designing and drawing those! You improved a lot in short time too
Keep it up!

Regional Birds! Based on chickens and chicken-fighting. It evolves from prey, to a bird of prey!

A UB I did for a contest over at Pokecommunity! It's based on the Khakkara and Gohei, which are two religiously important staves in asian cultures.

Water Starter! Based on literal catfish, and monks. Their whiskers can detect many things, upgrading from being able to detect air/water movements, to sonar and seismo-based detection, and finally to sensing the aura and spirits or ghosts in the general area.

Based on sheep and garments of clothes! Onesie sheep likes to sleep a lot, while parka alpaca likes to eat dreams
Find the hidden Mickey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)