Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Good evening, I'm wondering what the delay is with getting the ADV 200 ladder up on Showdown for this month's RoA spotlights? It's been several days and I find it hard to remember another time when we had to wait this long. Also, will the ladder continue for a few days into May to make up for lost time?

Hello, I'm wondering how you can do Anything Goes Multi Battles in showdown?
Or if there's any way to do that, I want to be able to do 6&6 v 6&6 battles with my friends, as well as not be limited by the regular battle rules

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Is an update to the teambuilder gen 8 sprites currently planned? I'm aware that the gen 9 models are still in progress, but having all the gen 8 Pokemon with 3D models stuck as 2D in the builder is kind of unfortunate...

Is their any plan to allow players to just make a play list with in game music. some of these tracks I absolutely dont want to hear and would love if I could just select which ones I could have on a rotation.

id also really like to see games like Colosseum, XD, and PBR get added. and yes I get "you can just mute the music and add your own" but its not the same thing and you all know that

Hello! I have a pokemon showdown account under the name of "SpamtonGSpamton97". I have been longing for the name "Spamton" for a while now, since the account hasn't been active for a while. User "I am Obamna", Presumably an alt of DaWoblefet, due to me winning the Bulu Bash tourney, and "meeting obamna" being the prize, said " SpamtonGSpamton97, according to my contacts at the White House, the account in question was registered and last played in September 2021, roughly 3 years ago. Should you come to acquire the name 'Spamton' on Pokemon Showdown's affliate website, Smogon, you could ask for this username given its inactivity. " So, I was wondering, is this a possibility?

1713984384328.png
(Proof of them saying this.)

Attachments

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello! I have a pokemon showdown account under the name of "SpamtonGSpamton97". I have been longing for the name "Spamton" for a while now, since the account hasn't been active for a while. User "I am Obamna", Presumably an alt of DaWoblefet, due to me winning the Bulu Bash tourney, and "meeting obamna" being the prize, said " SpamtonGSpamton97, according to my contacts at the White House, the account in question was registered and last played in September 2021, roughly 3 years ago. Should you come to acquire the name 'Spamton' on Pokemon Showdown's affliate website, Smogon, you could ask for this username given its inactivity. " So, I was wondering, is this a possibility?

View attachment 627434 (Proof of them saying this.)
Information on name reset requests can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-contacting-upper-staff.3538721/#post-6227626 . Please make sure to check you qualify before submitting a request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)