Walrus atomicwalrus

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
tie for 14th

Bughouse
Mama Say - Betty Who
This song is very catchy and right up my ally, and its a pretty fitting choice for the cat. The drumline is excellent. definitely need to check out more betty who.
Stan Soojung
Liquorice - Azealia Banks
This is an Azealia song I have not heard before, but I actually like this one a lot. Got a good beat too it and it would actually be a pretty okay choice for a tinder anthem thematically.

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
10th (3 way tie, 2 songs)

PDC
Would - Alice In Chains
This might surprise some people but I kinda dig grunge. This isn't my favorite Alice in Chains song but I still really like the 90s grunge vocals and the baseline in this song is pretty strong. cool stuff.
Robert Alfons + Genesis7
Take On Me - a-ha
This is a weird ass choice for a tinder anthem, but I guess thats pretty fitting for both of you :thinking: That aside this song is pretty dope. I don't think I need to say a lot because who hasn't already heard this song a million times and formed an opinion on it.

atomicllamas

7th

Sam
Marquee Moon - Television
Hey this song is actually pretty cool, love the guitar action in it. The singing is also not bed when it happens, though its much weaker than the instrumentals. The guitar solo at the end of the song is solid. I also like that they could have ended the song afterwards but just pick up one last chorus, the drums and bass are pretty funky.

6:49 PM] KnightsofSonata: ace doing this well in the tinder cat
[6:49 PM] KnightsofSonata: podium would have been too much for me to take(edited)
[6:51 PM] KnightsofSonata: i would have laughed until i passed out

atomicllamas

3rd

Walrein
Wolf Like Me - TV On The Radio
Its funny cause I had never heard this song before I started doing this walrus, but because a previous submission I've actually heard this song a lot in the hiatus I've taken, which is definitely not a problem. I love the slowdown in the middle of the song. The bass line that drives the song is also really solid. Idk I really like this song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)