Auresi's Art

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
good work on the pumpkaboo; I love the variation of line art width - definitely something you've improved upon throughout ur art journey.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That last pic seems to have been a good practise! I noticed that most of your drawings picture the Pokemon straight ahead instead of slightly from the side or other angles, so while it still makes for a good image, it can easily become a dull practise since it looks more like posing for a photograph than taking a quick snapshot of their life, so the above drawing is a nice change of pace. Keep it up!

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Many of the pokemon stuff she's done has been for resizing down to a small size, for like sprites or whatever. Dynamic poses don't always work well with those because there's only so much detail that will be preserved when you shrink something down tiny.

I do agree that you should try pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, though; that's how you improve.

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi I'm Auresi, and here is my small collection of growing art that I've been confidently doing for the past few months. ♥ Feel free to post your constructive criticism if you so desire.

A Shiny Volcarona I drew for Wi-Fi's tournament two months(?) ago. :D

A candified Goodra that I use as my stream's mascot

and its child.
They look so cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)