Other Metagames [Balanced Hackmons, Peaked #3] סְפִירוֹת

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
The wicked law contradicting reason... because I used it, I was considered forbidden...
I needed power to defend those that need protection... so I stayed on the path of wickedness...
I gained power... but... what I wanted was the ability to protect...
I didn't want the power to kill others... I wanted the power to protect them...
Someone stop me already... I don't want to kill anything...
But... the weak ones no longer concern me... no matter who they are... murderous intentions come to mind...

Sefirot
looking like lance here with that intro kek
Welcome everyone to whatever this team is. I took inspiration from Gothitelle stall and how it was proven to be too cool for school and harnessed its raw wickedness with BH memes to create this monstrosity. It did manage to let me peak #3 in the suspect ladder and only lose once to my own shitty plays vs assistspam, so that's nice. Whether it's because I'm good or I just ran into scrubs is your choice but I'd like to think it's the former.
So let's talk about how this travesty came to be and how much I want STag gone.

All good BH teams have Imposter Chansey therefore :^)

Gengarite stall requires the Gengarite abuser, so here you go

Regenvest Dialga and FC Tina make a pretty decent core with Dialga packing Revelation Dance for any Normalize junk, and Tina just being an unholy monster of a physical tank. Watch out for fairies tho but Dialga can eat specs Boombursts from MRay at least.

Magic Bounce Audino-M let me hard-wall my own Tina while also providing a nice MGar check for the team outside of Dialga.

Lastly, Unaware Gyarados-M helps stop Stored Power and Power Trip scumming while also playing nicely with FC Tina because of the latter dealing with weaknesses of the former.

After being educated on how my team didn't have much for certain things, I decided to switch things around slightly. Regenvest Dialga was swapped out for FC Chans to block -ate+pull shenanigans, Tina became my Z-Parting Shot abuser (from M-Audino), Audino-M was given a Rocky Helm for an emergency Shed check as well as punishing U-turn a bit harder, and Gyara-M was turned into a PH set. A bad moveset utilizing Power Trip and Spectral Thief was first, but it became much better.

But enough with the introduction, let's talk about this version with arbitrary genders.

00 דעת (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Perish Song
- Wish
- Core Enforcer / Whirlwind
- Fake Out

Da'at: Sefira of Knowledge.
Yep. That looks like knowledge alright. But hey, it gives me knowledge about the opponent's sets and, because of the ladder being the ladder, she has won me a lot of games just by existing while also netting me some glorious, glorious salt. Imposter + Evio is quite obvious for Chansey so I don't have to explain it. The moveset has come in handy quite a few times, tbh. Perish Song forces out Pokemon that are trying to set up Substitute no matter if they're Magic Bounce or not, and can potentially pull off something stupid with MGar to guarantee a free kill. Wish can help out other teammates on a predicted setup that need it the most. Core Enforcer lets her not be total MGar bait just in case while also beating PH + Subsitute if people run that fsr (I've seen some Substitute ogres ok?). I ran Whirlwind at some point too just in case I really needed whatever I was fighting out of the field, now. Fake Out breaks Illusions if they aren't Ghost type, pretty good.

01 כתר (Gengar) (M) @ Gengarite
Ability: Illusion
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 11 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spiky Shield
- Encore
- Perish Song
- Milk Drink / Strength Sap

Keter: Crown Sefira, the infinite light of creation
Or in this case, the infinite slumber caused by sending him in, clicking Mega-Evolve and wreaking havoc with Encore + Perish Song. Something dies when he comes in, or at least is locked into an unfavorable move that I can take advantage of. Spiky Shield blocks everything Protect can and does a bit of chip damage, but overall it's just for less risk. Milk Drink gives him some longetivity, which can often be abused if he gets the opportunity to come in and wreak havoc. I used to use Strength Sap but I figured that this is a bit more reliable, still Strength Sap can and will work better at times. Bold Nature is to improve physical bulk because I should've taken that koff fml

02 חכמה (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 222 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shore Up
- U-turn
- Whirlwind
- Metal Burst

Chokhmah: Sefira of Wisdom
My -ate and Cuntrary sponge of the team, can take hits like it's nothing before firing off the absolute nuke that is Metal Burst. Evio's obvious, right? Also provides slow pivoting with U-Turn for all your slow pivoting Chansey needs. Whirlwind eliminates the threat of most sweepers setting up too much on him. Stick to using it only when you need to. Shore Up is recovery, which she needs.

03 בינה (Giratina) @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Parting Shot
- Core Enforcer
- Shore Up

Binah: Sefira of Understanding
Weird for a satanic demon to be understanding, huh? But yeah, this takes on most PDon and MMX like a champ, sets up rocks if need be, and if a bouncer tries to come in, can remove its ability and set them up anyway. Parting Shot + Darkinium Z is too good of a combo to pass up on this team considering that the full HP recovery can be a massive boon at times, also gets past Taunt too. Core Enforcer also lets this beat pretty much all PH Regigigities, Gyarados-Ms, as well as others like Kyogre-P... sometimes in that case. I don't need to explain Shore Up again.

07 נצח (Audino-Mega) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 98
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 7 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin
- Shore Up
- Knock Off

Netzach: Sefira of Eternity
Out of all the things that could possibly let me down, oftentimes this doesn't. U-turn lets him escape undesired situations, Rapid Spin clears hazards and because of Magic Bounce doesn't make it trap bait, Shore Up... stoppu. My favorite move is Knock Off due to the surprise factor. Send in a PHer for the free activation? Well, goodbye Toxic Orb. Send in Registeel to bounce back whatever? Shed Shell just might be gone now. Gets rid of Bands, Specs, LO, Eviolite, tons of other items that can otherwise cause things to not take that well, too. It's silly and I love it. Level 98 is to be slower than all those Level 99s I see running around without a significant loss in bulk. Rocky Helm helps with Shed I guess, but the main aspect of running it is the chip damage that it can cause against walls that love to click U-Turn. Oftentimes, this decent chunk can force the opponent into a setup that MGar can really, really profit on. The pressure and setups that Netzach can cause has definitely earned him his more menacing appearance.

08 הוד (Gyarados-Mega) (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 88 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shift Gear
- Liquidation

Hod: Sefira of Glory
When it's time for her to come in, she comes in. Serves as a soft check for MMY and Kyogre-P due to her typing, can deal with Power Trip and Stored Power to an extent, and once she sets up she's hard to stop. Knock Off is your standard Gyarados-M attacking move. Liquidation is a secondary STAB that can cause some cheesy Defense drops even if it's weaker, making it useful in some scenarios. You also don't have to worry about that 10%. Wisp is an interesting choice that makes the set improof while also providing nice chip damage over time to common switchins like FC Tina, Audino-M, Zygod, and even just helping that extra bit with MMX or something else physical. Shift Gear is for cleaning purposes, don't use unless ready. The thing that sets this apart from other Gyarados-M like this is the Impish nature. This actually lets her take Power Trip and other physical moves slightly better, and even allows you to win versus other Gyarados-M. It also makes the Imposter matchup slightly easier but that's just me things.
Threats:
Due to the unpredictability of the BH meta, it's awfully hard to list checks and counters. However, here are a few that I noted that I might have had trouble with if I had to fight.

Certain PDon sets (Unburden + Belly Drum, Smash + Icicle Plate Judgment) can cause this team a bit of grief to fight. Careful play with Giratina is often required for the former as it can barely take a +6 Sunsteel Strike at full HP (+6 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 388-457 (76.9 - 90.6%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock). For the latter, you have to scout accordingly, Gyarados-M deals it though to a decent extent. There was also a Mold Breaker set I fought that gave the old version of this team slight trouble as well.

The more traditional (as in gen 6 traditional) MGar set (along with a few other, newer ones) can oftentimes surprise you by running Sludge Wave/Bomb as one of their moves. Normalize obviously also has Boomburst to smack MAud with, but this isn't too bad even with a Modest nature on MGar (252+ SpA Normalize Gengar-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Level 98 Audino-Mega: 128-151 (31.9 - 37.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock).

I've been told that Unburden Shell Smash + Power Trip Yvel kinda takes a dump on this team, but I've never fought it for myself to confirm. There are a few ways to sort of check it. FC Chans can take 1 Power Trip from this thing (+2 252+ Atk Yveltal Power Trip (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Chansey: 334-394 (47.5 - 56%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock) and phaze it. Your best bet, to be honest, is Gyarados-Mega, which can take a Power Trip better thanks to the Impish nature (+2 252+ Atk Yveltal Power Trip (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Gyarados-Mega: 171-202 (43.5 - 51.3%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal) and cripple it with a burn. See? I told you that was useful.

My stance on Trapping:
I figured I may as well drop my stance on trapping here too since I'm linking this in the suspect thread anyway. Honestly, Gengarite is busted, people say Stall is a mindless playstyle but it takes a lot of effort to actually do it right with all the threats in the meta, but Gengarite makes it so much easier. Just pick off the threats that prevent you from setting up hazards/defog them and the game's as good as yours. Even works versus offensive threats as I managed to beat an MMY that would give my team issues with it thanks to it being locked into Fleur Cannon. It still does take a lot of skill to properly utilize this mon, but really, if I lose just once to my own plays something isn't right. I'd like this shit BANNED, thank you.
As for Magnet Pull, I didn't actually see much of it, but the same can honestly be said about it. Shed Shell Registeel seemed to be more common than it should be which isn't right to me. I've even had to run Shed Shell on Registeel, which is really a suboptimal item considering that, unless it's Magic Bounce, it needs Safety Goggles in order to do its job versus certain mons that oftentimes pack Spore to break past their counters like Sceptile-M or MRay or others. Otherwise you risk a sleeping Registeel, and that's something that nobody wants to have on their team when the Cuntrary MMY comes in and starts KOing stuff because Registeel is incapacitated. I'd like this BANNED too.

Have an importable without arbitrary genders/EVs. Enjoy it while you can since Gengarite's gonna get beaned soon.

Replay corner:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596085394
Steelworker Kart is strong,,,

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596094161
Sometimes Sac'ing MGar is a good choice

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596106244
Why I run +Def Gyarados-M

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596103796
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596112759
vs RNGIsFatal, shows off how devastating Gengarite can be if locked into the wrong move, the tankiness of FC Chans, and how Rocky Helmet's chip can force things into undesirable situations.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmonssuspecttest-596140611
Last match done to get reqs versus Quantum Tesseract

Every other replay is too lq for my tastes
Funbot28 for pointing out some flaws with this team
morogrim for also pointing out some flaws with this team
E4 Flint for actually possibly banning Gengarite and Magnet Pull
GL Volkner because I needed to fit a quag joke in here somewhere
motherlove because I didn't run into him
Adrian Marin for teaching me the joys of stall in the first place and I also didn't run into him

And these memes from BH, because they're cool, and this isn't an Xk so I can't make shoutouts to anyone else
aki0s Silver_Lucario42 PinkDragonTamer Phat Albert highlighter Uselesscrab jrm115 lost heros Ranger Mike tegrof19 Willdbeast Zephyr Dragon Lord Chloe.

And everyone else I couldn't tag but you know who you are ;)
And ftr, no, I'm not shooting for #1 with this team
But if you do please credit me kthxbye

Last edited:
Shoutouts to Pikachuun for being the first person to give me a shoutout

This looks like a bad team because stall is bad. Other than that a great team.
I would suggest baneful bunker over spiky shield just in case anything is able to u-turn on you I feel like the long term wearing down of that mon would benefit you more than some one off damage. Also with baneful bunker Gengar gets STAB.
Stakeout pdon obviously looks like a threat but I think that could be said of any team and I imagine having Gengar helps to limit the damage it can do.

Spent a while thinking about how to improve it and couldn't think of anything so I guess that's something.

Shoutouts to Pikachuun for being the first person to give me a shoutout
Smae.

To actually contribute, the only thing my n00bish mind can see you should change is Softboiled>Shore Up on your fur coat Chansey and Recover>Shore Up on your Audino. 1, you get STAB, and 2, in case there's some bizarre imprison shenanigans going on, you don't want to have more than 1 of your pokemon with no healing.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I would suggest baneful bunker over spiky shield just in case anything is able to u-turn on you I feel like the long term wearing down of that mon would benefit you more than some one off damage. Also with baneful bunker Gengar gets STAB.
Stakeout pdon obviously looks like a threat but I think that could be said of any team and I imagine having Gengar helps to limit the damage it can do.
Considering how Baneful Bunker keeps the protect thing intact, that is also a definite possibility for a moveslot over Spiky Shield. It's certainly worth running because, as you said, Poison's chip damage can also be quite important. Shed can't touch MGar with Endeavor anyways so Spiky Shield is out of the question on that I guess, but sometimes the instant chip damage from Spiky Shield can come in handy (plus it hits Registeel and Poison Healers and all that). kek @ STAB tho
As for Stakeout PDon, if it's not running any special moves Giratina takes it on fairly well. Just make sure it has full HP and all to absolutely make sure.
To actually contribute, the only thing my n00bish mind can see you should change is Softboiled>Shore Up on your fur coat Chansey and Recover>Shore Up on your Audino. 1, you get STAB, and 2, in case there's some bizarre imprison shenanigans going on, you don't want to have more than 1 of your pokemon with no healing.
Shore Up's moveslot can actually be changed to (almost because Synthesis and Moonlight are niche as hell on this team) any instant recovery you want. Most of the time I actually take this step but I didn't do it here because I just forgot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)