BH Balanced Hackmons

So was there some form of change/kind of rule to balanced hackmons that I'm not aware of that would cause arceus dark to not be weak to fleur cannon? it had magic bounce and rocky helmet and to my knowledge there shouldnt be any reason it wasnt super effective.

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So was there some form of change/kind of rule to balanced hackmons that I'm not aware of that would cause arceus dark to not be weak to fleur cannon? it had magic bounce and rocky helmet and to my knowledge there shouldnt be any reason it wasnt super effective.
If you refer to the BH Central Resources, you will see that Arceus is always considered to be Normal type, unless if its ability is Multitype and it's holding a Plate. Only in that case the type of the Arceus will be the same as its plate.

PS: For future reference for all newcomers, please read the BH Central Resources first before coming here with questions; you will see that most of your questions are already answered there.

My first thought is "Why not Safety Goggles if spamming Spore?"

But yeah, not sure this is the right set for Deo-S. Second thought is something bulkier would be more ideal, particularly one that could take priority attacks or somesuch when Sub is down. It also really lacks a way to beat walls reliably, since most of them will just Recover and will take niggling damage from direct Infestation. Its also kind of helpless against Substitute users (such as Imposter if it leads with Substitute instead of Spore) and does zero damage to Magic Guard, which, admittedly, isn't the most common. S.Tag Gengar can also potentially trap and Perish Song to death, at the cost of getting whittled significantly. Poison Heal with recovery secondary pretty much ignores the set and, if offensive, can just keep punching Deo's subs in the face until Deo is forced out or drops. And then there's Taunt, particularly of the Prankster variety.

It definitely looks annoying, but seems like the sort of thing that, after a bit of harassing, would get taken out without accomplishing a whole lot against most mid and high ladder players.
Yeah, it was mostly just for pissing off lower-tier opponents. As I said, I'm still pretty new to the meta. Thanks for the critique though!

Well heres a team:
Somewhat Hyper Offensive Pyukumuku Victini Team

Pyukumuku
No sprite tho
Pyukumuku @ Leftovers
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Acupressure
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Soft-Boiled

This mon is generally for Baton Passing, with Simple to get insane boosts. Soft-Boiled for whenever is low on health, and Sub for protection or BPing with it.

Victini

Victini @ Focus Sash
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Leaf Storm
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

This is the main attacking core. It can sweep with or without the boosts with Contrary, V-Create is main STAB, with Psycho Boost as secondary. Leaf Storm to take out the pesky Water-types, and Draco Meteor for mostly neutral damage with the SpA boost.

Primal Groudon

Groudon-Primal @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Sacred Fire
- Power Whip
- Waterfall

This is the suicide bomber role. With Adaptability it can hit HARD, and with Precipice Blades and Sacred Fire, they become 240 BP and 200 BP moves. Waterfall is a last resort when on low health. Power Whip is to take out it's 4x SE weakness.

Mega Mewtwo Y

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ White Herb
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
A hit-and-run type Pokémon. It has quite a bit of coverage, and you can Psycho Boost to get massive damage, and you can switch if needed.

Primal Kyogre

Kyogre-Primal @ Focus Sash
Ability: Regenerator
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
A late game sweeper, Hydro Pump for STAB, Ice Beam for Grass types, Sludge Bomb for damage+poison chance, and Earth Power to hit Steel-types effectively.

Mega Banette

Banette-Mega @ Power Herb
Ability: Prankster
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Gunk Shot
- Shadow Force
- Play Rough

A pretty good stand-alone Pokémon, can cripple physical attackers, can kill opposing Imposter Chanseys with Shadow Force and Power Herb. Play Rough for Dark-types. Gunk Shot for Fairy-types.

This was my first BH team, and I haven't been laddering that much on it, but it got me a good streak. I haven't been on BH much, so feel free to make any adjustments! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Well heres a team:
Somewhat Hyper Offensive Pyukumuku Victini Team

Pyukumuku
No sprite tho
Pyukumuku @ Leftovers
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Acupressure
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Soft-Boiled

This mon is generally for Baton Passing, with Simple to get insane boosts. Soft-Boiled for whenever is low on health, and Sub for protection or BPing with it.

Victini

Victini @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Leaf Storm
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

This is the main attacking core. It can sweep with or without the boosts with Contrary, V-Create is main STAB, with Psycho Boost as secondary. Leaf Storm to take out the pesky Water-types, and Draco Meteor for mostly neutral damage with the SpA boost.

Primal Groudon

Groudon-Primal @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Sacred Fire
- Power Whip
- Waterfall

This is the suicide bomber role. With Adaptability it can hit HARD, and with Precipice Blades and Sacred Fire, they become 240 BP and 200 BP moves. Waterfall is a last resort when on low health. Power Whip is to take out it's 4x SE weakness.

Mega Mewtwo Y

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ White Herb
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
A hit-and-run type Pokémon. It has quite a bit of coverage, and you can Psycho Boost to get massive damage, and you can switch if needed.

Primal Kyogre

Kyogre-Primal @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
A late game sweeper, Hydro Pump for STAB, Ice Beam for Grass types, Sludge Bomb for damage+poison chance, and Earth Power to hit Steel-types effectively.

Mega Banette

Banette-Mega @ Power Herb
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Gunk Shot
- Shadow Force
- Play Rough

A pretty good stand-alone Pokémon, can cripple physical attackers, can kill opposing Imposter Chanseys with Shadow Force and Power Herb. Play Rough for Dark-types. Gunk Shot for Fairy-types.

This was my first BH team, and I haven't been laddering that much on it, but it got me a good streak. I haven't been on BH much, so feel free to make any adjustments! Enjoy!
Hey, that looks like a creative team and it seems pretty good for a first attempt, but there are definitely some improvements to be made:
The first thing I would change is Pyukumuku. The two things I would suggest are a) get rid of it entirely or b) change what mon it is. a) The reason I suggest getting rid of it is that using acupressure for many turns in a row leaves lots of time for an opponent to do whatever they like, such as setting up there own boosts or killing you. It also has problems such as haze, whirlwind and spectral thief which will all get rid of your boosts one way or another. I would suggest replacing it with a giratina or a bulky steel type to help your team out defensively: these can run abilities such as fur coat or poison heal (or giratina) or prankster, unaware, regenerator and magic bounce for either. b) Spectral thief is the main reason I would change to another mon if you really want to keep the same role. Personally I would change to normal type arceus which is bulkier, quicker and immune to spectral thief which steals all your boosts. I would also consider using something like quiver dance instead since it guarantees getting the boosts you want.

For victini, your set is good, but victini is probably the wrong mon to use it on due to its overall low stats for the tier. I would recommend using Mega Rayquaza to take advantage of STAB Draco meteor or Primal Ground for STAB V-create as both have much higher offensive stats.
This brings up the question of how do you Imposter Proof or "Improof" your Pokémon. Currently if a Chansey with imposter copies one of your Pokémon it will probably sweep your team, so you need to make sure at least one of your other Pokémon can wall each one.

For Primal Groudon, your set definitely looks usable, but I'd consider some small changes: firstly V-create is the fire move of choice since with 180 base power before any boosts is just insane; power whip doesn't kill anything that precipice blades doesn't so I would replace it with Ice Hammer, which lets you do some damage to Zygarde and Giratina and also OHKOs Mega Rayquaza; for the last move waterfall just seems to be a filler so I'd consider using U-turn to help get in another sweeper or maybe Thousand Arrows to give you a more spamable STAB.

On Mega Mewtwo Y I would consider using Life Orb instead of white herb so your first move is more powerful, and maybe even swap Psycho Boost to another psychic move such as Revelation Dance (only psychic on psychic type Pokémon) or Psystrike. Also Fire Blast is a sub optimal move, better fire moves include blue flare and searing shot. Focus blast has alternatives such as Secret Sword and Aura Sphere but obviously these have lower base power.

Regenerator is normally a more defensive ability and is often paired with Assault Vest so you have increased bulk and can still heal, as well as still being able to use damaging support moves such as rapid spin and nuzzle.

Banette I'm not really sure what to think about. If you want a prankster defensive Pokémon a bulkier mon such as Giratina, Zygarde or Registeel would probably be better, or for an offensive Pokemon a more offensive move set and ability would help. There are lots of physical Pokémon that can hit hard straight away or setup for sweeping such as Tough Claws Mega Mewtwo X or Mega Rayquaza, Refrigerate Kyurem Black or Poison Heal Regigigas.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Ice Hammer

Regigigas @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Shift Gear
- Spore

Sorry, that's a lot to take in at once and I've tried not to completely change it but I hope that helped :]
P.S. I had a very similar mon to your Pyukumuku on my first team... Brings back memories

Edit: Added importable with some changes.
Giratina @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Destiny Bond
- Core Enforcer
- U-turn
- Slack Off

Groudon-Primal @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Sunsteel Strike
- V-create
- U-turn

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sunsteel Strike
- V-create
- Superpower

Kyogre-Primal @ Assault Vest
Mild Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Knock Off
- Volt Switch
- Nuzzle

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- U-turn

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Blue Flare

Don't feel like you have to adopt these changes or anything, but they should give you some ideas on how to improve your team.

Edit mk.2: if you want to improve at the tier there is loads of helpful content such as a viability ranking here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/balanced-hackmons-central-resources.3593766/

Last edited:
In addition to what's been said above...

-Victini has a great Contrary typing, but it doesn't have the stats to back it. It was somewhat viable in Gen V, but these days? Well...

252 Atk Victini V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 210-247 (55.1 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Mewtwo-Mega-X V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 224-264 (58.7 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Getting STAB on Psycho Boost + V-Create just isn't a niche anymore when non-STAB on the standard attackers does a better job. When going Contrary, you're pretty much limited to Primal Groudon, either Mega Mewtwo, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Sceptile, Mega-Dianice, Xerneas, Deo-A, or, if you're scared of Spectral Thief, Regigas. There's a few other niche users I think, like Mega-Alakazam to outspeed Mewtwo-Y, but those I listed are pretty much the standard ones.

-For Primal Groudon... really this is more general comments on things you're running on it for future reference, but Tough Claws is better than Adaptability on nearly every physical set that'd consider the latter (hence I disagree with Willdbeast's proposed set in those regards). STABs are sliiiightly weaker, but the coverage moves are much stronger. Also, Crabhammer over Waterfall unless you absolutely need the tiny bit of extra accuracy or you're wanting to run physical Sheer Force with a Water move.

-I also disagree with Willdbeast's proposed set here. Dual-Psychic STAB isn't really necessary, especially when Psystrike is so close to Psycho Boost's power. Another coverage move, a pivot move, or a supporty move would be much more viable here.

-On Kyogre, Steam Eruption and Origin Pulse outclass Hydro Pump any day. Regenerator is certainly used defensively most common, as Willdbeast said, but offensive sets can work. Kyo-P is a bit too slow to pull them off, however. AV Regen is one of Kyo's main sets and there's a good reason why.

-Bannette... I can kinda see how it works, but it looks unreliable. You have to win a speed tie against Imposter, otherwise they Shadow Force or they burn you with Wisp. And even then it doesn't KO if Eviolite is intact and Chansey is healthy. And it only works once. If you want to anti-Imposter Bannete, consider Ghost Memory Multi-Attack with Fighting coverage and possibly not very effective other coverage moves. I think Gengar does the anti-Imposter Ghost muuuuuuch better, however. That aside, I don't think you're taking full advantage of Prankster with just Wisp. I'd change abilities or look at some other moves.

Well, thanks for your feedback, very helpful!

Now, let's talk about a Pokémon that I think has been pissing people off for a very long time: Shedinja. Shedinja has been causing situations in where you can't win. Literally, you CAN'T win. The most recent Shedinja I have encountered is:
Shedinja @ Lum Berry
Moves:
Endeavor
Bullet Punch
Will-O-Wisp
Recycle
As you can see in this set, you try to Endeavor the opponent, then Bullet Punch to kill. If you try to poison or burn it, it has Lum Berry, and can endlessly Recycle to never die. There are many other sets out there, and this is just the most recent one.

All in all, I'd like to add some of these Shedinja sets into Endless Battle Clause.

Thoughts?

Now, let's talk about a Pokémon that I think has been pissing people off for a very long time: Shedinja. Shedinja has been causing situations in where you can't win. Literally, you CAN'T win. The most recent Shedinja I have encountered is:
Shedinja @ Lum Berry
Moves:
Endeavor
Bullet Punch
Will-O-Wisp
Recycle
As you can see in this set, you try to Endeavor the opponent, then Bullet Punch to kill. If you try to poison or burn it, it has Lum Berry, and can endlessly Recycle to never die. There are many other sets out there, and this is just the most recent one.

All in all, I'd like to add some of these Shedinja sets into Endless Battle Clause.

Thoughts?
its not endless unless they have leppa because if you are patient they run out of pp
also they instadie to sunsteel/moongeist/infestation/magma storm/fire spin/hazards
and they cant kill ghost types
really if you dont prepare its your own fault

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior

Shedinja @ Lum Berry
Moves:
Endeavor
Bullet Punch
Will-O-Wisp
Recycle

Thoughts?
some things to consider:
ice shard> bullet punch 100%. its not contact, so random rocky helmets wont send you to your demise.
as jrm said, a LOT of teams run multiple ways of handling shedinja nowadays, as sunsteel and moongeist are almost required on most sweepers at this point, if you thought sheddy was bad now, hoo boy you wouldnt have liked it last gen, basically the "5 mons + moldy pursuit" meta.

some other "minor" nitpicks a shedinja obsessed bh player(me) has to say. just think about em, no need to actually use these.
wisp is an interesting choice on shed, especially in the current metagame, where bounce, PH, and many other abilities are a lot less problematic, however, i still am very strict when it comes to sheddys "flagship" role, which is combining a sweeper, wallbreaker, wall, and pivot in one set, i usually like to run baton pass/volt switch specifically for this, and it might be something you will like, as everyone likes forcing giratina in, so you can immediately go into your sweeper.
lum berry is actually not that great in the current meta for the bug from experience, burns and poison are both very rare, and i think using focus sash specifically to block moongeist/sunsteel is much more appriciated for it, just run misty terrain/heal bell support, and status will likely not be an issue.
pain split is a cute way to chip giratina+gengar so its worth considering. never liked it personally. dont bother with madness, its the same move but more pp (enless you really fear substitute giratina).

some things to consider:
ice shard> bullet punch 100%. its not contact, so random rocky helmets wont send you to your demise.
as jrm said, a LOT of teams run multiple ways of handling shedinja nowadays, as sunsteel and moongeist are almost required on most sweepers at this point, if you thought sheddy was bad now, hoo boy you wouldnt have liked it last gen, basically the "5 mons + moldy pursuit" meta.

some other "minor" nitpicks a shedinja obsessed bh player(me) has to say. just think about em, no need to actually use these.
wisp is an interesting choice on shed, especially in the current metagame, where bounce, PH, and many other abilities are a lot less problematic, however, i still am very strict when it comes to sheddys "flagship" role, which is combining a sweeper, wallbreaker, wall, and pivot in one set, i usually like to run baton pass/volt switch specifically for this, and it might be something you will like, as everyone likes forcing giratina in, so you can immediately go into your sweeper.
lum berry is actually not that great in the current meta for the bug from experience, burns and poison are both very rare, and i think using focus sash specifically to block moongeist/sunsteel is much more appriciated for it, just run misty terrain/heal bell support, and status will likely not be an issue.
pain split is a cute way to chip giratina+gengar so its worth considering. never liked it personally. dont bother with madness, its the same move but more pp (enless you really fear substitute giratina).
No, this was just the set of the Shedinja I was using in my example.

If you refer to the BH Central Resources, you will see that Arceus is always considered to be Normal type, unless if its ability is Multitype and it's holding a Plate. Only in that case the type of the Arceus will be the same as its plate.

PS: For future reference for all newcomers, please read the BH Central Resources first before coming here with questions; you will see that most of your questions are already answered there.
Also if it's Multitype and Holding a Z-crystal, it will become the respective type of the z-crystal.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hilarious. Rude, but no.
don't mind him, "shed in 2017" is just a meme and although shed is definitely worse this gen that doesn't mean you shouldn't use it. now here are some suggestions for your set:

as someone who hasn't used shed this gen take this with a grain of salt (ha) but in my opinion the best thing shed got from gen 7 was spectral thief. with that, shed can actually sort of chip down ghosts that try to switch in with its stab:

252+ Atk Shedinja Spectral Thief vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Gengar-Mega: 230-272 (70.9 - 83.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

it can also run sd to beat giratina maybe, keep in mind that giratina doesn't really do anything in return unless it's a rare whirlwind variant.

but yeah good luck with your set!

don't mind him, "shed in 2017" is just a meme and although shed is definitely worse this gen that doesn't mean you shouldn't use it. now here are some suggestions for your set:

as someone who hasn't used shed this gen take this with a grain of salt (ha) but in my opinion the best thing shed got from gen 7 was spectral thief. with that, shed can actually sort of chip down ghosts that try to switch in with its stab:

252+ Atk Shedinja Spectral Thief vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Gengar-Mega: 230-272 (70.9 - 83.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

it can also run sd to beat giratina maybe, keep in mind that giratina doesn't really do anything in return unless it's a rare whirlwind variant.

but yeah good luck with your set!
The best thing shed got this gen was protective pads which allows it to wallbreak without worrying about contact (which is the reason it didn't even run endeavor in gen6), almost anything that spectral thief can do can also be achieved with soak + endeavor but soak endeavor also means shed can beat giratina or aegi.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
The best thing shed got this gen was protective pads which allows it to wallbreak without worrying about contact (which is the reason it didn't even run endeavor in gen6), almost anything that spectral thief can do can also be achieved with soak + endeavor but soak endeavor also means shed can beat giratina or aegi.
Yes, it can receive the equivalent of Lum Berry with Safeguard or Misty Surge, and you would send it in after scouting for Moongeist Beam, etc. anyways so Focus Sash is irrelevant.

Protective pads lets it use moves like Endeavor and Spectral Thief. I know you mentioned it can do better than Spectral Thief, but if it carries Baton Pass, it can make good use of it, it just depends on the teammate. It's like heart swap without fear of Taunt or Substitute. Speaking of Substitute, Spectral Thief is a great way to hit the foe behind a sub, similar to Boomburst

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Psychium Z
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Inferno
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast

I keep this mon in basicaly every team I make because it's just so effective. When it comes to denting holes in an enemy team without setting up, there's nothing like this guy. Inferno, blizzard and focus blast grant ridiculous coverage and all have 100% acc with no guard. Inferno also burns anything you can't ohko, which when coupled with m2y's incredible speed, is basically a defence boost and a way of getting status on shedinja and magic bouncers. Psycho boost also get's it's accuracy boosted which is nice, but more importantly when boosted by psychicium-Z, it grants you a high chance of ohko'ing a lot of the threats you wouldn't be threatening with a super effective move, especially Primal Groudon. Psychicium-Z is also nice as it makes knock off weaker which is practical when coupled with burn attack cut.

252 SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Shattered Psyche (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Groudon-Primal: 375-442 (92.8 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

(100% after SR)

This set is so threatening, you'll have a hard time countering it yourself if it gets impostered. I do suggest you get in a burn before switching as getting burnt yourslef is not that bad and can actually protect you from spore, but could mean much on a chansey later on. Things I found effective include non imposter chansey, primordial sea or flash fire scizor and certan poison heal mons since his impostered m2y doesn't have the shattered psyche option and is forced to decrease it's special attack to get a full power blast on stuff like audino-mega, slowbro mega or xerneas.

Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Inferno
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast

I keep this mon in basicaly every team I make because it's just so effective. When it comes to denting holes in an enemy team without setting up, there's nothing like this guy. Inferno, blizzard and focus blast grant ridiculous coverage and all have 100% acc with no guard. Inferno also burns anything you can't ohko, which when coupled with m2y's incredible speed, is basically a defence boost and a way of getting status on shedinja and magic bouncers. Psycho boost also get's it's accuracy boosted which is nice, but more importantly when boosted by psychicium-Z, it grants you a high chance of ohko'ing a lot of the threats you wouldn't be threatening with a super effective move, especially Primal Groudon. Psychicium-Z is also nice as it makes knock off weaker which is practical when coupled with burn attack cut.

252 SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Shattered Psyche (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Groudon-Primal: 375-442 (92.8 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

(100% after SR)

This set is so threatening, you'll have a hard time countering it yourself if it gets impostered. I do suggest you get in a burn before switching as getting burnt yourslef is not that bad and can actually protect you from spore, but could mean much on a chansey later on. Things I found effective include non imposter chansey, primordial sea or flash fire scizor and certan poison heal mons since his impostered m2y doesn't have the shattered psyche option and is forced to decrease it's special attack to get a full power blast on stuff like audino-mega, slowbro mega or xerneas.
Flash fire aegislash looks like it could also improof this set quite nicely, and is quite useful against contrary and -ates with fire coverage.

Yes, it can receive the equivalent of Lum Berry with Safeguard or Misty Surge, and you would send it in after scouting for Moongeist Beam, etc. anyways so Focus Sash is irrelevant.

Protective pads lets it use moves like Endeavor and Spectral Thief. I know you mentioned it can do better than Spectral Thief, but if it carries Baton Pass, it can make good use of it, it just depends on the teammate. It's like heart swap without fear of Taunt or Substitute. Speaking of Substitute, Spectral Thief is a great way to hit the foe behind a sub, similar to Boomburst
Not super relevant atm, but Heart Swap bypasses sub.

Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Inferno
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast

(100% after SR)

Imposter chansey works as well. Just put refresh on it for the inferno burns.

252 SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 182-216 (25.8 - 30.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Imposter chansey works as well. Just put refresh on it for the inferno burns.

252 SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 182-216 (25.8 - 30.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Heal Bell is objectively better than Refresh besides pp, unless you also have a soundproof mon.

What are the most common safety goggles/magic bounce users in the tier?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)