NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
This game would’ve been significantly faster if Gun Booth wasn’t removed :v

Played poorly after the first few days but otherwise a fun enough game, activity was a problem but it was during the holiday season w/e

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh, and I was epically right the first time about Hitmonleet being scum

Just like in omination mafia where I was epically right about King being scum

Good fucking elephant

Great way to make me feel insecure about my abilities day 2 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Good game Hitmonleet

Didn’t expect you to come up on top but you actually did! Well done. Can say that you’ve improved more from nomination mafia than I though, where mr jalmonty got you instantly on day 2 AND got you lynched. Would love to see how you grow in future games

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Good game Hitmonleet

Didn’t expect you to come up on top but you actually did! Well done. Can say that you’ve improved more from nomination mafia than I though, where mr jalmonty got you instantly on day 2 AND got you lynched. Would love to see how you grow in future games

Hitmonleet played well outside of the whole "disappearing for 3 days while town PoEs it out" thing. I saw some similarities with his scum game when I went meta diving, but TTM's push on him really cancelled that out. Like, I was under the assumption that the game only had 5 scum, so my brain stopped at Earlio for the last one. I was pretty surprised when I found out when there was a sixth, but when I found out, I was dead.

I was just also very confused as to why scum bussed on Day 2 but they had the numbers to do so! Hitmonleet also letting his action get leashed was pretty good because I expect scum to take the most optimal night actions possible, which would have involved poisoning me on Night 1 probably.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Either way, thanks to everyone for making my first real game on Smogon a pleasant one.

Unsure if I'll be back given that the activity level was so inconsistent but I had a pretty fun time playing this game. Would honestly rank it as one of my top 5-10 town performances given that I copped one scum and vigged another.
activity is the worst part of mafia here and why I don't play much. get a good group and it's a much better game, get a bad group and you get a final 12 with 2 people posting. read most of thus game, decent early on, then the people who actually played died. mostly shocked leet got so much town cred for what seemed so obviously fake to me, but whatever I guess rofl spectators stay speculating.

gz scums

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
activity is the worst part of mafia here and why I don't play much. get a good group and it's a much better game, get a bad group and you get a final 12 with 2 people posting. read most of thus game, decent early on, then the people who actually played died. mostly shocked leet got so much town cred for what seemed so obviously fake to me, but whatever I guess rofl spectators stay speculating.

gz scums
The problem isn’t how Leet getting so much town cred for the fake bus; it’s understandable to write him off as town if there were only 5 scum, but there were 6, so if that’s the case he’s the obvious answer.

Why don’t you join my game (currently sent to the queue) in future, I need good players to prevent it from become a shitfest like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)