Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
The alternate formes are, in order, the three Deoxys, the two Wormadam, Skymin, Giratina-O, the Rotoms, the four Castform (finally they're alternate forms in the game coding), "the second" Basurao (thanks goldursaring), Hihidaruma's Daruma Mode, and at last, the Normal/Psychic legendary transvestite pokémon.
What does castform's fourth form look like??

Serebii says Nageki/Dageki are male and in the human-form egg group. Why don't they have any egg moves?
You asked this question regarding that Ground/Ghost guy too. Do you not know how egg moves work?

Genderless and male only Pokes don't have egg moves cause only the male (or genderless) Pokemon can pass on moves. So therefore since Nageki/Dageki will always be the male Pokemon that passes on moves, they can't have egg moves since they can only pass on moves that are already in their movepool.

Hmmm...the Pokemon data in the 3rd and 4th gen games didn't include Castform's forms did they? So makes me wonder why they are suddenly present now?

Also regarding Mamepato's final evo; does it have an alternative form, or it just a mere gender difference?

Also regarding Mamepato's final evo; does it have an alternative form, or it just a mere gender difference?
Gender difference.

Also, yes, Castform's forms were not counted as separate pokemon in the code (like every other form), but perhaps that's changed now.

Hmmm...the Pokemon data in the 3rd and 4th gen games didn't include Castform's forms did they? So makes me wonder why they are suddenly present now?

It's just a gender difference.

[#660]: Electric/ Flying 50/ 65/107/105/107/ 86 Levitate
Redundant much? >____>

I'm a little confused regarding Drizzle/Drought being potentially banned. The argument is that a Lv1 Kyogre/Groudon would still be Uber because of how powerful these weather effects are, and I'm assuming it's because of water/fire moves being boosted (not to mention Sunnybeam/Thunderdance). Now, however, with the new changes to Hail/Sandstorm (if they are true), and the addition of more weather-based abilities, I don't see how one could reasonably leave the latter two unbanned without unbanning the former two, or vice versa.

So Kingdra gains Outrage as an Egg move so it'll have it even without the tutor.
Outrage Salamence will have to be a 4th gen trade which shouldn't be problem unless you need the DW ability.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dark / Fighting + Intimidate ~ The Base stats are ok-- this thing can probably make OU just on awesome typing and ability.

Rock / Flying ~ This thing is bullshit! Well, I was saying it was stupid to build slow defensive rock types and instead make fast and powerful ones but . . . those are some ridiculous base stats.

Grass / Steel ~ Can't wait to find out its ability, but f-u all water types. :) I hope it gets thick fat just to spite Ice Beam.

Some of the good old moves that given to old Pokemon as egg moves:

Arcanine - Close Combat
VictreeBell - Power Whip
Rapidash - Low Kick
Steelix - Stealth Rock
Pinsir - Superpower
Kabutops - Foresight (it retains Rapid Spin -not sure if legal together)
Dragonite - Aqua Jet
Ampharos - Agility
Sudowoodo - Stealth Rock
Ambipom - Switcheroo
Girafarig - Mean Look
Forry - Stealth Rock
Mamoswine - Stealth Rock
Corsola - Head Smash (lol)
Tyranitar - Stealth Rock
Masquerain - Aqua Jet
Sableye - Mean Look, Metal Burst (?)
Mawile - Metal Burst
Aron - Stealth Rock, Superpower
Spinda- Rapid Spin (lol reason to use :P)
Cacturne - Switcheroo
Crawdaunt - Double-edge
Cradily - Stealth Rock
Bastiodon - Stealth Rock
Buizel - Switcheroo
Snorlax - Selfdestruct
Hippowdon - Whirlwind

I don't understand one thing. Does Zuruzukin [#560] got the 'Earthquake Spiral' abilitie? If yes, how can we obtain it? Thx. ^^

According to serebii, Shibirudon is 50% Male and 50% Female, but I can't seem to find any egg moves for it? :/
That the one thing that surprised me as well, I even double checked to see if I was mistaken and ..., no egg move at all for Shibirudon's family >_>, oh well.

Shbirudon's first form is one of those Pokes that have a limited level up movelist and cannot learn anything else outside that movelist.

I'm kind of upset that Umbreon basically got nothing new to play with. It's even more outclassed with these base 140 damage fighting types stomping about.

ERRATUM
My apologies, I made 8 errors:
_ Skarmory have Stealth Rock instead of Tailwind;
_ バッフロン (Baffuron) have Stomp instead of Revenge;
_ Houndour, Sableye, ゾロア (Zorua) , クリムガン (Kurimugan) , コマタナ (Komatana) and クイタラン (Kuitaran) have Sucker Punch instead of Shadow Claw.

I edited the list accordingly with the new changes, now the list is error-free move wise.

I'm assuming yes on this, but has it been confirmed that items will not transfer up into gen 5 from gen 4?? I know the transfer machine won't do it, and with new TMs i know old TMs won't, but is there any hope the poke shifter thing will let us transfer items up?

and, this is in the wrong thread.... apologies...

About stealth rock, is this a typo?:

Defog: Other Flying PP: 15 Power: --- / Accuracy: --- Effect: Decreases opponent's evasiveness by 1 stage. Even if opponent's evasiveness cannot be decreased, ends the effects of Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Mist, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock on the opponent's side, and ends fog.

If it now works as a combined rapidspin/brickbreak, it's too bad that the distribution is so low. (can't transfer HM's and it isn't an HM/TM anymore).

Missing words

I'm guessing there is gonna be a dream world clause that egg moves and DW abilities on the same poke' would be illegal.not to mention impossible without hacking.
That aside i hope scizor can the TM's strike-down(Rock type 50 Bp), ankle sweep(Fighting type 60 Bp) and ground leveler(Ground type 60 Bp).
They are boosted by technician to 75,90 and 90. Giving scizor great coverage with bullet punch.
Best of all the last two moves reduce the opponents speed one stage,
So envision this, dialga or even reshiram/zekrom switches in on scizor predicting a bullet punch only to be hit by a super effective ground leveling losing 55% - 64% then the next turn after the speed drop scizor outspeed's and KO's.
Awesome.

There's a rumour floating around about DW abilities being passed on through breeding.

I'm going out to get a new WiFi adapter this week, so I'll do some in-depth testing of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)