Bet you thought I was dead. Now giving away BR tyrunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while. It's probably been about a year since I actually hosted a legitimate giveaway. Obviously you're here for a giveaway and I thought I would give an honest attempt with these giveaways. FYI in case this matters I only have pokemon Sun. I may buy ultra sun down the road however, being a college student who just quit my job recently, money is extremely tight.

On a side note:

Happy thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving allows one to enjoy the company of family and friends. According to Aristotle friendship "seems to be the greatest external good" (Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Page 148). Additionally, one could believe that the experiences being shared create great friendships of character. Thus, you could never replace friendships due to the great experiences shared within friendships. This unification of family and friends during thanksgiving allows everyone to enjoy the company of one another. Hopefully everyone enjoys their thanksgiving and the company of others. Have a great one.​

What the hell have I been doing and where have I been (for those interested)
I am currently a sophmore in the University of New Mexico. I have just recently declared my major in English/Philosophy. Additionally, I may declare my minor in world religion history. Being a writer, I have felt massive strives in my writing style and have seen growth and significant improvement. Philosophy has truly opened up my eyes and has created a fire within myself. This fire wants myself to understand and see the whole world and explore the possibilities within the grand world society depends on. I've been very inactive due to my activity within the University of New Mexico. I am currently taking 300 level philosophy courses which require significant dedication towards creating strong research intensive papers. I also have plans to take 18 credit hours and will try to graduate a semester early. Graduating early would allow me to get a head start on pursuing a masters. My end desire would be to either be a lecturer or instructor at the University level. This being said, my activity in the near future may be limited once again. However, I will do my best to remain somewhat active. If anyone would like to simply just chat and wants to learn more about my future interests feel free to pm me. Thanks and apologies for the people I used to chat with that wanted to know about my whereabouts.

Giveaway:

Rules:

Deposit something on gts asking for said pokemon being given away

First come first serve (apologies in advance)

One copy per person

Everything is full redis however, would you not be considered a jerk for placing my pokemon on your trade thread and actually charging someone for the pokemon I gave you free of charge. Just a thought...

Follow additional rules mentioned

OT: Myself I hatched it then EV trained it.
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice fang, Thunder fang
EV's: 252 Attack, 252 speed, 6 Health
NO COPIES LEFT. CHECK BACK LATER FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY
Additional rules

Deposit anything on gts asking for tyrunt with the level being 41-50

Once I am out of tyrunt I will move onto the next pokemon. You are more than welcome to participate in upcoming giveaways.

Optional: what is your favorite thing about Ultra sun and Ultra Moon? Do you think Ultra sun and Ultra moon are worth $40 and would you recommend them?​

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the smogon community and never met you before, but I read all that you wrote and being a univeristy student myself, I'm truly glad that you seem to love what you study. Every day I see tons of people already dead inside, with no passion within them, living from one day to another just to pass the studies and forget what they learned. I've recently changed my studies from something that interested me very little and I was really tormented learing it to something that I actually like and for now I'm very optimistic about it and I like don't count every single hour waiting for lectures to end.
deposited: male mareep lvl13
IGN: Jaime
message: I want to fill my pokedex( I may be retarded but I don't know how to customize it)
And I still don't have USUM but my favourite thing would probably be Ultra Necrozma, I love those "big" legendaries.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Deposited : Wingull lv 9 female
Cant customize messages
IGN: Yi

For USUM, my fav part gotta be the stickers lmao they so much fun to find for me for some reason

Thanks, and stickers work pretty much the same way as zygarde cells lol, i just like looking for them, and happy thanksgiving to you as well.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the smogon community and never met you before, but I read all that you wrote and being a univeristy student myself, I'm truly glad that you seem to love what you study. Every day I see tons of people already dead inside, with no passion within them, living from one day to another just to pass the studies and forget what they learned. I've recently changed my studies from something that interested me very little and I was really tormented learing it to something that I actually like and for now I'm very optimistic about it and I like don't count every single hour waiting for lectures to end.
deposited: male mareep lvl13
IGN: Jaime
message: I want to fill my pokedex( I may be retarded but I don't know how to customize it)
And I still don't have USUM but my favourite thing would probably be Ultra Necrozma, I love those "big" legendaries.
Thank you!
Sent. I completely agree with your claim about students looking dissatisfied with the choices in what they want to study. My freshman year I was undecided and I became fortunate enough to have some inspiring professors for philosophy which led me to follow the path of my current major. Unfortunately, my gpa (a 3.2 cum.) could be much higher if I decided to pursue this path earlier however, I'm glad I decided sooner than later what I wanted to study. I took some very poor classes in my freshman year which ended up hurting my gpa in my freshman year. Either ways I hope for the best and good luck with your studies:). Have a great thanksgiving and enjoy your pokemon and check back soon for more giveaways.
Deposited : Wingull lv 9 female
Cant customize messages
IGN: Yi

For USUM, my fav part gotta be the stickers lmao they so much fun to find for me for some reason
Sent.

Stickers? I recall seeing them I think in one of nintendo's commercials. Are they like achievements. Guess it creates a form of progression and achievement. Either ways have a great thanksgiving and enjoy your pokemon.

• Deposited: Sandile < Dreamer - Premier Ball> Lv. 29 Male
  • Requested: Latias
  • GTS Msg: I want to fill my Pokédex.
  • IGN: Apolo
-----> Tyvm for your time and Happy thanksgiving day!

Deposited: Level 7 Male Cutiefly
Requested: Latias
IGN: Willow
Edit: don’t have USUM yet but just the new story overall seems to be the most appealing

Thank you so much and I hope your Thanksgiving goes wonderfully

Last edited:
Deposited: Lv 1 male Slowpoke
IGN: Jonyeo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Haven't gotten that far into USUM yet as I'm currently on holiday but it's looking to be a really promising game. Particularly excited at the sheer number of legendaries there are to shiny hunt for!

Last edited:
  • Deposited: Sandile < Dreamer - Premier Ball> Lv. 29 Male
  • Requested: Latias
  • GTS Msg: I want to fill my Pokédex.
  • IGN: Apolo
-----> Tyvm for your time and Happy thanksgiving day!
Sent. Enjoy your latias and have a great thanksgiving.
Deposited: Level 7 Male Cutiefly
Requested: Latias
IGN: Willow
Edit: don’t have USUM yet but just the new story overall seems to be the most appealing
Sent. The story seemed interesting mainly how team rainbow rocket fits into the grand picture of USUM got my attention. Also have a great thanksgiving.
Deposited: Lv 1 male Slowpoke
IGN: Jonyeo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Haven't gotten that far into USUM yet as I'm currently on holiday but it's looking to be a really promising game. Particularly excited at the sheer number of legendaries there are to shiny hunt for!
Sent. Man I have tons of legendaries I still need to soft reset. Gotta get on my second copy of soul silver I got not to long ago and figure out what I wanna do with that. Then I have the events and legendaries in X and omega ruby and sun so I have plenty to do that I should attend to. Have a great thanksgiving

Latias giveaway complete on to the next giveaway. Check back in a few minutes.

edit: now giving away tyrunt.

Last edited:
Where are my manners, I completely forgot it: happy thanksgiving! That's because there is no such celebration in my country, but still.
Deposied:male lvl 13 mareep
IGN:Jaime
Thanks!

Hi!!

Deposited: Level 17 Male lillipup female in super ball
IGN: Rob

My favorite thing of pokemon ultrasun/moon is the ampliation of the alolan poked

Thanks!!

Deposited: Female Slowpoke, 51, pokeball
IGN: Torqan

I’d say the new games are worth $40 but since you’re a college student I understand the hesitation. My favorite part is being able to catch so many legendary Pokémon in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)