BlueDryBones1's Mystery Zone (New Pokemon / Hidden Powers / HP Fire 0 Att Tapu Fini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have created the Giveaway thread I have promised for the Cubone. Although I do not have my dream Shiny yet the fact that my boxes are cluttered with them means I think I should let most of them go. Feel free to click on this link to see the giveaway:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/5iv-4em-moon-ball-cubone-giveaway.3589507/

Please keep all requests for a free Cubone inside the linked thread to avoid confusion.

Also I have added a new Pokemon to my collection. Hidden Power Poison Deino!

Deino - #633
Modest | Hustle | 31/0/30/30/30/31 | Assurance, Ice Fang, Screech, Thunder Fang |

Decided to take a break from Cubone and work on another Pokemon I wanted to have on my first team. Deino seemed the most doable right now though possibly the most challenging as I had to do a lot of chaining to get those IVs without a Ditto.

The set I plan to use personally is a more Bulkier Modest version of the stallbreaker set that has served me well on Showdown. Many are likely gonna question why on earth would I have considered Hidden Power Poison? Well as I like to make my Pokemon useful for as many things as possible if I want to use it for other sets too and Hydreigon has a lot of trouble with Fairies. It does learn Flash Cannon but right now the most common Fairies I see right now are the Tapus, and as it turns out 3/4 of them are hit 1.5x harder by Hidden Power Poison than they are by Flash Cannon and since now you can get max IVs with any Hidden Power I consider it a free Hidden Power with Hyper Training. So while situational its better than HP Dark/Dragon from another simpler spread in my mind making it worth it once Lv 100 is reached.

So if anyone wants one of my odd creations feel free to let me know as I plan on breeding overstock for a while for a few friends of mine and wouldnt mind breeding requests.

EDIT:

Also get to add HP Ground Vulpix thanks to Bunselpower a breeder and fellow member of The Breeding Squad.

Vulpix - #037
Timid | Snow Warning | 31/x/31/30/30/31 | Encore, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Moonblast |
HP Ground hits everything that its STABs do not so its arguably the most useful.

Last edited:
I have returned home after a few weeks of being away. Got quite a few Pokes added with other new ones being bred.

Quite a few new 7th gen Pokemon with matching ball and 4ems as well as Hidden Powers.

Here is whats new:

Feel free to go to the respective region tab for further details.

All of these pokes were either bred by me or by Bunselpower, a fellow member of my guild.

Will be updating throughout the day.

I also am now taking orders if anyone wants anything I have.

I am also looking for a cloner for a 6IV egg I have of the Baile style Oricorio. If anyone can help me out they can have a copy of it under whatever distribution rights it will fall under whether or not its hatcheable or not.

Last edited:
Hi there! I haven't gotten around to getting Tapu Fini bc I'm too lazy I have projects and real life to attend to. So, I was wondering if I could snatch one for you.

I can offer a Moon/heavy ball riolu

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Any ability
Crunch/Bullet Punch/Circle Throw/ Vacuum Wave

EDIT: Never mind, I don't wanna trade with you

Last edited:
Hey i would be interested in the following:

Cutiefly, Timid | Shield Dust | 31/x/31/30/30/31 | Baton Pass, Bestow, Moonblast, Speed Swap | HP Ground

Wimpod, Adamant | Wimp Out | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes, Wide Guard

Jangmo-o, Modest | Bulletproof | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Counter, Dragonbreath, Reversal

I can offer the following:
Rockruff, Sandshrew, Mimikyu, Pichu, Vulpix, Grimer, Dewpider, Drampa, Popplio, Mareanie, Sandygast, Pyukumuku, Cubone, Bounsweet, Komala, Morelull, Stufful.
They are all flawless, some got HA, some got EMs. Tell me what you are interested in and i'll give you more details on the set :)

Last edited:
Hey i would be interested in the following:

Cutiefly, Timid | Shield Dust | 31/x/31/30/30/31 | Baton Pass, Bestow, Moonblast, Speed Swap | HP Ground

Wimpod, Adamant | Wimp Out | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes, Wide Guard

Jangmo-o, Modest | Bulletproof | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Counter, Dragonbreath, Reversal

I can offer the following:
Rockruff, Sandshrew, Mimikyu, Pichu, Vulpix, Grimer, Dewpider, Drampa, Popplio, Mareanie, Sandygast, Pyukumuku, Cubone, Bounsweet, Komala, Morelull, Stufful.
They are all flawless, some got HA, some got EMs. Tell me what you are interested in and i'll give you more details on the set :)
Details on Dewpider and Ball on Rockruff?

Dewpider is Adamant, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Water Bubbel, Luxury Ball
Rockruff, Jolly, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, all Abilities, Luxury Ball, EM: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang and Sucker Punch

:)
Darn, was looking for EMS on the former and a apricorn ball on the latter D:

If you want we can trade rejects (with the hp mons having at least the 30IVs) if any of these mons happen to have a apricorn ball I like:
Grimer, Sandygast

Or an em i need:
Pyukumuku (only if it has the one em I'm missing, Tickle)

Darn, was looking for EMS on the former and a apricorn ball on the latter D:

If you want we can trade rejects (with the hp mons having at least the 30IVs) if any of these mons happen to have a apricorn ball I like:
Grimer, Sandygast

Or an em i need:
Pyukumuku (only if it has the one em I'm missing, Tickle)
no sorry, i dont have any of that :/ i'd be fine with rejects, what can i offer you in return?

no sorry, i dont have any of that :/ i'd be fine with rejects, what can i offer you in return?
Well Rockruff EMS are useful to me at least so I'f you want I can trade one of those for any Rockruff with those EMs.

Also forgot to ask whether Pyukumuku has its HA? Currently looking for one of those.

Edit: afk for a while, I'll get back to your reply later in the day. I also do trade pokemon for errands and if you can get a alomamola from booklet hill (20% bubble spot) I'll trade a reject for one too.

Last edited:
Well Rockruff EMS are useful to me at least so I'f you want I can trade one of those for any Rockruff with those EMs.

Also forgot to ask whether Pyukumuku has its HA? Currently looking for one of those.

Edit: afk for a while, I'll get back to your reply later in the day. I also do trade pokemon for errands and if you can get a alomamola from booklet hill (20% bubble spot) I'll trade a reject for one too.
no, it has innards out :/ im gonna get that alomomola for you then :)

no, it has innards out :/ im gonna get that alomomola for you then :)
Alright then , let me know which 2 pokes you want as rejects. If you want another errand for the third if you can Beast Ball (I can provide a single one if you don't have one) a Pom Pom Oricorio for my next proect I can do a reject of the third too.
Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Komala in Heavy Ball with Charm, Play Rough, Sing, Wish for Wimpod?
Sorry, my friend Bunselpower just so happens to be working on said Komala.

The item Friend Ball? Currently looking for one that alone I can breed anything you want.
Yeah I can send you a Pokemon holding a Friend Ball for the Wimpod, if there's any specific Pokemon you want in return (I've just begun breeding so I don't have too much, but if you want anything specific I can breed one for you).

Yeah I can send you a Pokemon holding a Friend Ball for the Wimpod, if there's any specific Pokemon you want in return (I've just begun breeding so I don't have too much, but if you want anything specific I can breed one for you).
Nah, just the Friend Ball on anything will be fine. Want it for when I breed Bruxish.

I'll start on Wimpod now with your ok. Shouldn't take me too long.

Nah, just the Friend Ball on anything will be fine. Want it for when I breed Bruxish.

I'll start on Wimpod now with your ok. Shouldn't take me too long.
Sure, that works for me. Take your time, my timezone is GMT +9 so I'm at work and won't be available to trade for another 7 hours.

Alright then , let me know which 2 pokes you want as rejects. If you want another errand for the third if you can Beast Ball (I can provide a single one if you don't have one) a Pom Pom Oricorio for my next proect I can do a reject of the third too.

Sorry, my friend Bunselpower just so happens to be working on said Komala.
i got the alomomola and the oricorio :)

Interested in all 3 hidden power oricorios. Any BP items you need? Willing to grind em out for you and got a few spare battle points anyway.

Other Pokemon I have which may interest you, (will list details if you are) include timid growlithe, timid/jolly/adamant/modest kommo-o, timid hydraregion, jolly togedemaru, timid snorunt all abilities, several battle ready pheromosa ranging from naive naughty modest to mild. No useful hidden powers though. Jolly silvaly. Timid Gastly. Female timid salandit. Shiny vikavolt. Modest Pelipper, timid tapunfini, timid lunala. All have some egg moves, most have matching balls and all at competitively viable/battle-ready. Let me know what I can do for those pokemon. Can also do some errands if that's what you need.

Interested in all 3 hidden power oricorios. Any BP items you need? Willing to grind em out for you and got a few spare battle points anyway.

Other Pokemon I have which may interest you, (will list details if you are) include timid growlithe, timid/jolly/adamant/modest kommo-o, timid hydraregion, jolly togedemaru, timid snorunt all abilities, several battle ready pheromosa ranging from naive naughty modest to mild. No useful hidden powers though. Jolly silvaly. Timid Gastly. Female timid salandit. Shiny vikavolt. Modest Pelipper, timid tapunfini, timid lunala. All have some egg moves, most have matching balls and all at competitively viable/battle-ready. Let me know what I can do for those pokemon. Can also do some errands if that's what you need.
Don't know how much BP you have but I can do a full set for a full set of power items if interested. However I wouldn't be able to 6iv Baile style without a cloner as I want to save my 6iv spreads. I can convert it to Timid though.

Though this would require a wait as I prefer trading all at once and I have yet to start Pom Pom. I don't cancel trades though if your willing to put up with it.

Don't know how much BP you have but I can do a full set for a full set of power items if interested. However I wouldn't be able to 6iv Baile style without a cloner as I want to save my 6iv spreads. I can convert it to Timid though.

Though this would require a wait as I prefer trading all at once and I have yet to start Pom Pom. I don't cancel trades though if your willing to put up with it.
Not really interested in pom pom, already have an HP ice one. Just the other 3. Willing to wait till you can get a clone. So those 3 for one set of power items? Sounds good to me. Let me know when you're ready!

Not really interested in pom pom, already have an HP ice one. Just the other 3. Willing to wait till you can get a clone. So those 3 for one set of power items? Sounds good to me. Let me know when you're ready!
Alright, I'll probably start on it tomorrow in that case. I'll pm you once complete. Take your time I acquiring all that BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)