Boda belgian breeding shop : with special ball pokemon and Monsoon Vivillon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'm interested in female spitbacks of your HA Scraggy, HA Tirtouga and HA Shroomish.

Can I offer you back female spitbacks of HA dream Bagon, Moon or dream ball Sneasel, Sport or Dream Scyther, Sport Ball Pinsir?

hi im interested in these pkmn as female spitbacks with their HA in the dream ball
Shuppet adamant with egg moves: Shadow sneak, Phantom force, Gunk shot, Destiny bond
Grimer adamant with egg moves: shadow punch, curse, shadow sneak, haze

i can offer you female lux ball winter deerling, dream ball hoothoot, drifloon with their hidden abilities or heavy ball snorlax. Spitback for Spitback

Hello there! I'm interested in female spitbacks of your HA Scraggy, HA Tirtouga and HA Shroomish.

Can I offer you back female spitbacks of HA dream Bagon, Moon or dream ball Sneasel, Sport or Dream Scyther, Sport Ball Pinsir?
Yeah sure i can do that ! Pretty interested into HA dream bagon, dream sneasel and sport pinsir
I'll breed the spitback soon

hi im interested in these pkmn as female spitbacks with their HA in the dream ball
Shuppet adamant with egg moves: Shadow sneak, Phantom force, Gunk shot, Destiny bond
Grimer adamant with egg moves: shadow punch, curse, shadow sneak, haze

i can offer you female lux ball winter deerling, dream ball hoothoot, drifloon with their hidden abilities or heavy ball snorlax. Spitback for Spitback
Great! I'm pretty interested into heavy snorlax and lux ball winter deerling, will breed you that

Hey! CMT for the Monsoon Vivillon. =)
Pretty interested into a female snubull

Hey there! Do you do breeding projects by any chance?
I guess i can do that but i don't really know what does it mean. Could you explain me?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey! Can you CMT for a Monsoon Butterfly? I really like the pattern, but finding those who can breed it is tough. I haven't listed breedables in my thread yet, but I'll be glad to do a BP for it as well (I have access to most breedables minus a select few Gen V Dream Ball Pokes).

Hi there, would you take 2 5 IV pokemon or 2 breeding projects for the 2 scatterbug/vivillon patterns?

Last edited:
Hey! Can you CMT for a Monsoon Butterfly? I really like the pattern, but finding those who can breed it is tough. I haven't listed breedables in my thread yet, but I'll be glad to do a BP for it as well (I have access to most breedables minus a select few Gen V Dream Ball Pokes).
Sure, what do you have in dw ball pokemon?

Did we ever finish this trade? I don't remember but I think I might have forgotten about it. So sorry! Snubbull is of course fine. =)
No we haven't finished our trade. Great ! i'll check if i have again some scatterbug or if i have to rebreed it

Hi there, would you take 2 5 IV pokemon or 2 breeding projects for the 2 scatterbug/vivillon patterns?
Yeah sure, what do you have to offer?

Sure, what do you have in dw ball pokemon?

No we haven't finished our trade. Great ! i'll check if i have again some scatterbug or if i have to rebreed it

Yeah sure, what do you have to offer?
5 IV mons I have ready right now:

Jolly Dive Ball Gible (HA)
Adamant Lux Ball Sandshrew (HA) - available in shiny
Modest Dive Ball Lotad - available in shiny
Relaxed Heal Ball Yamask
Adamant Timer Ball Pawniard
Careful Lux Ball Klefki
Adamant Poke Ball Tyrogue
Modest HP Ground Lux Ball Charmander

Other than the above, I can practically breed almost anything for breeding project purposes whether it be shiny or normal mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)