Half dead, half boy.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WCoP Article
(Smogon World Cup of Pokémon)
Actually hesitated to take on this article myself since it's certainly a topic that should be made justice, and you certainly did. Only change I could suggest was to have both its hands clasping the earth to show how it carries it, but that outreaching hand has its dynamic perks too.

CAUTION: HIGH VOLTAGE ARTICLE
(Electric Monotype: An In-Depth Analysis)

Article illustrations are fun to do since artists can have surprisingly big freedom when it comes to visualising the content, and I love your take on this. Top stuff.

anundeadboy

Half dead, half boy.
is an Artist Alumnus
Actually hesitated to take on this article myself since it's certainly a topic that should be made justice, and you certainly did. Only change I could suggest was to have both its hands clasping the earth to show how it carries it, but that outreaching hand has its dynamic perks too.
First of all, thank you! Secondly, i've told you this before but anyway, i feel like your reviews are always at pinpoint accuracy. Aaaanndd, i never really got into the discussion but i'm up to see more collaborations. Don't think we got the numbers of artists quite yet (?), but i would love to see more interaction between the artists.

Article illustrations are fun to do since artists can have surprisingly big freedom when it comes to visualising the content, and I love your take on this. Top stuff.
Thank you again! Can't agree more, articles are a lot of fun to do!

anundeadboy

Half dead, half boy.
is an Artist Alumnus
Latin America Flag
(World Cup of Pokémon)

Latin America Fighting!!1!
Fighting for the last two seeds of the WCoP,
Latin America is bringing their heart and soul to the battleground!
May Ho-Oh give them the strength and honor!

Hope you enjoy! :)

These feathers are said to bring happiness to the bearers.

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Hello fellow comrade !

Just wanted to say something, your work is truly astonishing and mesmerizing :blobwizard: Keep the good work, because i'd ( and a lot of people) love to see more and more !

Peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)