Media Books

Just finished reading Wuthering Heights.

Jane Eyre is one of my favorite novels, so I was excited to read something by another one of the Bronte sisters. That may have been foolish, as even Charlotte Bronte infamously hated her sister Emily's novel, writing in its foreword after Emily was dead "I scarcely believe it should have been written." And she may have been right.

It wasn't poorly written like Pride & Prejudice or boring like Moby Dick, but I would have to say that Wuthering Heights was the worst classic novel I've read yet because it simply amounts to nothing at all. It has no message, doesn't try to convey anything, and bears no relevance on my life (and plenty of books of the same age do, so that is no excuse). Wuthering Heights is a whole bunch of drama. Petty drama that you would see on a midday soap opera. Featuring one of the most unlikable characters ever. Heathcliffe is supposed to be sympathized with, and maybe you can at first, but the righteous part of his revenge happens largely off-screen. Then he just continues to be a colossal douche for the rest of his life. There are few times when I feel that the book wouldn't have been bettered if some character didn't just murder Heathcliffe, ending things immediately. Instead he dies literally because revenge becomes boring. Oh woe the fuck is you.

If anyone wants to experience a multi-generational story where a street urchin is abruptly adopted into a high-class English family only to angrily try to take control of the estate from its rightful owners, they are better off with the superior adaptation, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Sure, there's a few important differences, but Dio is so Heathcliffe that it's hard to imagine it wasn't a direct source of inspiration. And frankly, this character works much better as an unsympathetic villainous vampire who can stop time and eventually gets punched to death (I assume, not done with Stardust Crusaders).
Pride and Prejudice seems like a poorly written book until you have read it more than once. It is much more difficult to comprehend on your first read than other novels because it is not exactly as easy to distinguish what is actually going on as easily as Jane Eyre. It isn't as difficult a read as A Tale of Two Cities, you just will not understand the novel as easily when you first read it.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pride and Prejudice seems like a poorly written book until you have read it more than once. It is much more difficult to comprehend on your first read than other novels because it is not exactly as easy to distinguish what is actually going on as easily as Jane Eyre. It isn't as difficult a read as A Tale of Two Cities, you just will not understand the novel as easily when you first read it.
"I'm too proud to admit that I like a lower class girl"

"I'm prejudiced against you for that"

BAM

It's poorly written because all the attributes are informed and things are unsubtle even in the title.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say Decline and Fall is really good. It's very funny and, while kinda dated with regards to some of it's jokes/themes, it still holds up as a really good read.

Also kinda interested, but how many people can read in a moving car?

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
martin i gotta wait for like 10 min till i acclimate to the movement of the car then im usually good to read. idk bout other ppl though

One thing that really helped me is not looking down on the book but having it more in front of your face. More comfortable in the back seat for sure.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"I'm too proud to admit that I like a lower class girl"

"I'm prejudiced against you for that"

BAM

It's poorly written because all the attributes are informed and things are unsubtle even in the title.
I was of the same mind as you but I think a large part of the book's value lies not in the book's themes but rather the expression of said themes--Austen is a master of prose, in particular being a god at free indirect style, and she employs some really clever methods of characterization that you can easily miss on the first runaround. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the 'unreliable narrator' in P/P is far subtler than that of The Great Gatsby or any other modern classics you can think of which use the archetype.

Not to mention the idea that writers should "show and not tell" is a ridiculous notion, what really matters is how good you are at showing and/or telling depending on which you choose to do. I wouldn't even call Pride and Prejudice too preachy in that it presents many, many viable worldviews (e.g. Charlotte Lucas,' or Jane's) in contrast to those of the main characters without the slightest condemnation.

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One thing that really helped me is not looking down on the book but having it more in front of your face. More comfortable in the back seat for sure.
Lol this is literally the opposite for me. If I hold the book up I feel sick (I need it on my lap if I'm in the car) and I can't do anything in the back 'cause it gives me a massive headache.

i used to read a lot for fun when i was really little, but then i became self conscious about reading being "uncool". when i tried to get back into it earlier on in high school, it was nearly impossible to do due to having so much work... especially compared to middle school. from there, i just sorta gave up on trying to read. i'm now in my senior year, so the workload is lighter than last year (not by much), i am much more acclimated to the amount of work, i more strongly recognize the importance of reading regularly, and i really WANT to read to give me something to do because pokemon is the only game i play and listening to music is my only other hobby really :s.

i have a few books to read; it's currently a mix of books i read / was supposed to read for school, books i wanted to read but never got to, books friends recommend, and books that i've seen get namedropped quite a bit on the internet. main things here are siddhartha by herman hesse (gonna be reading this RIGHT when it comes to my house) and american psycho.

anyways, the point of this post since this thread is sorta dead: can i get some recommendations on good books to read for someone like me that's just getting back into reading? sooo like books that aren't too long and/or super complicated / tough... not like easy easy though :p! oh also i'd rather not read books from a series atm because i'd like to read a variety of things to better figure out what genres i like and stuff. soo yeah sorry if this is sorta vague just that i have like 3 friends that read and they're all recommending me various series of books, looking on tumblr leads to either sjw religious texts or stories catered for sjws, and /lit/ is mostly books written by old european guys in the early to mid 1900s lmao. oh and don't get me started on reddit lol.

edit: oh no graphic novels, comics, or manga please!!!! n_n

Hmm, as far as fantasy goes, Brandon Sanderson's novels are really easy to get into imo. Most of them are in series, but Elantris is a stand-alone novel that's pretty solid. If you feel like a classic then 1984 is my go-to recommendation, although I don't know how easy it is to get into (that can be said of the entire genre tbh).

As far as recommendations go, you might like to try goodreads. It lets you rate books and then gives recommendations based on that. If you don't have enough data to get good recommendations, there are also a bunch of lists available for books with all sorts of different characteristics, so maybe check those out?

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
I haven't had much time to really sit down and read novels, as High School burnt me out on reading shit I had no interest in, and once I opened my mind to giving reading another shot, I now have a full-time job, and I still enjoy other forms of media such as, videogames, film, and comics.

If graphic novels count as "books", then I highly recommend Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
But one novel I read in High School actually did stick with me. It's called Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors.
I don't wish to spoil anything for those that haven't read it, so I'll keep this to a minimum. It's about a Rugby team that has a plane crash in the Andes mountains, and they have to survive in the harsh cold. It's like a horror story, but it's more creepy knowing that it's a true story. Highly recommended if you're not squeamish and can read about real human death and survival.

I just finished "Extreme Makeover" by Dan Wells. It's a sci-fi novel about a cosmetics company that inadvertently creates a product that messes with people's DNA. It starts off almost like a Crichton-esque technothriller, and for about the first third of the book, I couldn't put it down and stayed up into the wee hours of the night reading until I reached the end of the arc, which was full of moments that made me think "holy crap I can't believe this is happening." With each "arc," the stakes shift and the scope of the book continues to grow, and the book goes to some weird, unexpected places. Some are funny, some are chilling and deeply unsettling.

By the time I reached the end of the book, I found that it reminded me of older serialized science fiction stories like Isaac Asimov's Foundation trilogy, where within the frame of a single "novel" you explore a lot of different locations and conflicts which are all connected by some underlying science fiction premise. It's a bit different from Dan Wells' other books, as this one focuses less on individual characters' arcs and more on the state of the world that they inhabit, but it still feels like a Dan Wells novel (it definitely has horrifying moments even though it's not a horror novel). I believe it's Dan Wells' longest book to date (around 130,000 words or 400 pages, which is about twice as long as his horror novels). The novel had a strong start, and I liked the ending and a lot of the middle arcs, but because the book explores so much territory, the book is a bit inconsistent several of the middle arcs and there are some scenes and characters that aren't as strong as the rest. That said, even in its weaker moments, the book did a really good job of filling me with a heightened sense of anticipation for what would come next, and that made it a very quick read for me despite its length.

It's a strange book. Sometimes funny, sometimes creepy, and suspenseful throughout, as Dan Wells' books often are. I enjoyed it a lot, and I ended up reading the entire thing in 2 days. It might not be Dan Wells' best book, but I think it still might be my favorite, just because of how much I like the technothriller in the first arc and the "classic sci-fi" vibe in the middle and later arcs.

Over the summer I read Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel. It's about the reign of King Henry VIII in Tudor England. Loved it. And I don't think you need to be interested in English history to love it. I was delighted at how much of a page-turner it was. Mantel brought the historical figures to life and made you care about what happened to them - even if you already know. Keen to return to the sequel later this year.

Just finished Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut - noted that there was some Vonnegut chat earlier. I can appreciate that it was good, but didn't love it. For me it was more the kind of book where you applaud the achievement, rather than actually enjoy it. But I do love time-travel, so the most compelling aspect for me was the Tralfamadorians' experience of time. Love thinking about that kind of stuff!

Currently reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. A debut novel, epic fantasy in the vein of GoT. Finding it readable and enjoyable, but not great. Was pitched to me as 'Harry Potter but with Voldemort as the main character', which is not really holding up so far. I think the author writes like a bit like a teenage fanboy, so there's a thin layer of geek over everything which is equal parts endearing and irritating. Every one of his female characters is a joke. There's a sequel - anyone read it and would recommend sticking with this series?

Currently reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. A debut novel, epic fantasy in the vein of GoT. Finding it readable and enjoyable, but not great. Was pitched to me as 'Harry Potter but with Voldemort as the main character', which is not really holding up so far. I think the author writes like a bit like a teenage fanboy, so there's a thin layer of geek over everything which is equal parts endearing and irritating. Every one of his female characters is a joke. There's a sequel - anyone read it and would recommend sticking with this series?
God, that's a terrible pitch js. Regardless, the series has received a lot of hype, but I haven't enjoyed it or the sequel. It feels like the entire series thus far is Kvothe learning shit rather than actually doing stuff, especially since the main thread I'm interested in is the Chandrian (which is made out to be the series' primary plot), but that tends to get neglected in favour of Kvothe learning at uni or learning swordplay or moping over that chick I don't remember the name of, makes it feel constantly bogged down. Also there's the fact that the series has built up this great mythos surrounding him, how he single-handedly accomplished these great, world-changing feats but so far I've seen just about none of it, which is really disappointing. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm making no effort to approach the series from a viewpoint besides my own, so when I say that I don't think it's that great there's lots of room for disagreement, but still. Slow Regard of Silent Things is bizarrely my favourite entry in the series and that's barely even a story

edit: I've been reading Peter V Brett's The Skull Throne. It's a case of WoT syndrome in that I'm too invested to stop reading, but what I'm reading is insufferably boring. I really enjoy watching the exploration of demonology and magic, but the story seems to focus more on petty romances and small scale politics, like a fucking soap opera

Last edited:
Recently I've been reading Mother of Learning. It's a web serial about a boy going to magic school who finds himself caught in a Groundhog Day-style time loop, and it's a bit of a darling in the rational fiction community. (I'm not sure if it exactly qualifies as a "book," but it has its own entry on Goodreads so it's probably close enough for purposes of this thread.) It's currently around 500,000 words long and by the author's estimation it's apparently nearing its conclusion (the first two arcs were both ~27 chapters long, and the story is now on chapter 69 in its third and final act.)

I've been enjoying it. It's a self-published web serial which didn't receive the scrutiny of a professional editor, and there are a few places where it shows (mostly in the form of tense issues), but these errors tend to be infrequent and not too distracting. I think the world-building is really well-done, particularly with respect to the magic systems that are present, and it has a very "hard fantasy" feel to it. Another thing that I think it handles quite well is that it takes a protagonist who fits a lot of stock "anime-ish" tropes (he's a teenager who is one of the "smart kids" in class and is a bit of a loner who is always trying his best to avoid crowds and somehow constantly seems to wind up forced to spend lots of time with his female classmates) without making him too much of an unrelatable bitter misanthrope, and the story does a good job of forcing him to leave his comfort zone while still allowing him to demonstrate his strengths as a character. I've seen a lot of readers praise the story for having an intelligent protagonist (which is probably a big contributor to this story's popularity among readers of rational fiction), but I actually think that the story's greatest strength is that the main character is relentlessly proactive: he is constantly taking action to discover more of the world rather than just reacting to the things that happen around him, which seems to be rare form for a lot of teenage fantasy protagonists.

Considering how much the rational fiction community likes to beat Mother of Learning's drum, I feel like I walked in with pretty high expectations, and it's managed to live up to the hype so far. From around chapter 3 to the midway point of the first arc, I was absolutely hooked and reading feverishly. Things did start to slow down in the second half of the first arc, but the story never stopped being enjoyable even in its slower moments, and I'm now several chapters into the second arc (chapter 30) with no intention of stopping. If you're the kind of person who has the patience for self-published web serials, Mother of Learning is certainly one of the better ones.

Martin

Hey, does anyone have any recommendations for good gamebooks? I wanna do some research with regards to the way that them and VNs are written during the summer 'cause I've got an idea for a story which I think would work well as one which I want to take a jab at writing soon.

I wanna do some research with regards to the way that them and VNs are written during the summer 'cause I've got an idea for a story which I think would work well as one which I want to take a jab at writing soon.
Recommended resource: video of Christine Love's (slightly NSFW) talk from Visual;Conference, which discusses use of interactivity in visual novels, using Ladykiller in a Bind as an example. Christine Love has always been great at "pushing the envelope" and doing unique and innovative things with the form of VNs, see also Love's earlier NaNoRenO games Digital: A Love Story and Don't Take it Personally Babe (both are free) for some particularly interesting examples of what can be done with Ren'py (the engine favored by most western visual novel creators).

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
read As I Lay Dying (twice): good, very good. Should check out more Faulkner some time

read latest Jack Reacher novel, Night School: pretty meh considering it is Reacher, the big "plot twist" at the end is far too off-the-wall to guess at any point until the big reveal, which lessens the impact by a lot. Wouldn't recommend over any of the other mystery-style Reacher books.

read The Orphan Master's Son, again: on second read a lot of the symbolism is kind of ham-fisted in areas, and the interludes with the propaganda broadcasts are tongue-in-cheek but are really tonally discordant with the rest of the novel. The imagery and prose however is even better than i remembered it ("the water was ropey with corpses"), as well as the twisting subplots that weave in and out of each other and disappear and reappear again. Very good read overall. Check it out if you're interested in magical realism a la Gabriel Garcia Marquez. (It's about a dude in North Korea, so its contemporary too!)

read A Farewell to Arms: I don't think i vibe very well with Hemingway's style--i can appreciate the intricacies and the appeal of his writing but his pared down style of writing just doesn't get to me the way a bunch of flowery imagery will. Also the fact that the whole book is basically him semi-autobiographically moping because he got dumped by a nurse during the war is kind of lame.

read Huckleberry Finn: fucking epic book. Great characters, enjoyable plot, meaningful narrative and layered symbolism regarding gender, race, civilization, change, age, and the historical context in which it was written. Its biting critique of hardline romanticism is unexpectedly uplifting and horrifying at the same time. Don't get why people gripe over the ending, it is a slap in the face to those who would moralize about the ease of cultural change and shows off Twain's disdain for the hypocrisy of both his Southern and Northern audiences.

read A Drink Before the War by Dennis Lehane (one of my fav crime authors). Doesn't really stand up to his peak with Mystic River, the given day, Coronado, etc, but a pretty good ride that drags you along twists and turns spotted with unbelievable violence and cruelty. I do feel like there's too much violence which in a way blunts the messages of the book regarding said violence, however it makes for an entertaining read regardless

read the first two books in Jo Nesbo (norwegian crime GREAT)'s new Fisherman series, Blood on Snow and Midnight Sun, which supposedly marks a turn away from his legendary Harry Hole series (scratch that, looked it up and apparently theres a new book out). Both were a lot shorter than his Hole novels, and maybe even shorter than Headhunters and the Son, his medium length novels--and i think they suffered for that. They are more bite sized noir stories than the hardline serial murder mysteries / action thrillers Nesbo usually writes and the books kind of suffer for it? The translation is also kind of shit compared to the Hole books, at least from what i remember. Unless ur familiar with nesbos stuiff and have a couple hours to burn, id recommend his Hole novels or Headhunters instead

am looking for some book recommendations -- anyone have any good westerns in mind? modern westerns in particular seem prertty intriguing atm.

Reactions: zf

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
From Octavia Butler's Lilith's Brood, which I'm reading rn and it is amazing:

"
Tate Marah had just quit another job. She had some genetic problem that the Oankali had controlled, but not cured. But her real problem seemed to be that she did things so well that she quickly became bored. Or she did them so badly that she abandoned them before anyone noticed her incompetence. People had to see her as a formidable presence, bright, dominant, well off.

Her family had had money—had owned a very successful real estate business. Part of her problem, the Oankali believed, was that she did not have to do anything. She had great energy, but needed some external pressure, some challenge to force her to focus it.How about the preservation of the human species?

She had attempted suicide twice before the war. After the war, she fought to live. She had been alone, vacationing in Rio de Janeiro when war came. It had not been a good time to be a North American, she felt, but she had survived and managed to help others. She had that in common with Curt Loehr.

Under Oankali interrogation, she had engaged in verbal fencing and gameplaying that eventually exasperated the ooloi questioner. But in the end, the ooloi had admired her. It thought she was more like an ooloi than like a female. She was good at manipulating people—could do it in ways they did not seem to mind. That had bored her too in the past. But boredom had not driven her to do harm to anyone except herself. There had been times when she with-drew from people to protect them from the possible consequences of her own frustration. She had withdrawn from several men this way, occasionally pairing them off with female friends. Couples she brought together tended to marry.

Lilith put Tate Marah’s dossier down slowly, left it by itself on the bed. The only other one that was by itself was Joseph Shing’s. Tate’s dossier fell open, once again displaying the woman’s small, pale, deceptively childlike face. The face was smiling slightly, not as though posing for a picture, but as though sizing up the photographer. In fact, Tate had not known the picture was being made. And the pictures were not photographs. They were paintings, impressions of the inner person as well as the outer physical reality. Each contained print memories of their subjects. Oankali interrogators had painted these pictures with sensory tentacles or sensory arms, using deliberately produced bodily fluids. Lilith knew this, but the pictures looked like, even felt like photos. They had been done on some kind of plastic, not on paper. The pictures looked alive enough to speak. In each one, there was nothing except the head and shoulders of the subject against a gray background. None of them had that blank, wanted-poster look that snapshots could have produced.These pictures had a lot to say even to non-Oankali observers about who their subjects were—or who the Oankali thought they were. Tate Marah, they thought, was bright, somewhat flexible, and not dangerous except perhaps to the ego."

brightobject

there like moonlight
God, re-read Headhunters (Jo Nesbo), and it is just so. damn. good. I don't even remember it being this good, probably my favorite thriller of all time. Relentless pacing, fantastic writing (backed up by great translation), amazing characters, and chekhov guns fucking everywhere that really fucking got me even though it was my second time reading the damn book! Please read it lol, its so awesome

I haven't read much in a long while, which is a shame since I used to read so often when I was younger. I'm trying to get back into it, but forcing myself to read has been something I've never done before and it's unnerving, to be perfectly honest.

Some of my recent reading is as follows...

A Confederacy of Dunces: I finished this quite recently and it's unique in being one of the few books to make me laugh out loud. It's one home run after the other, and all jokes hit the mark. Even the ones I didn't laugh out loud at I appreciated the cleverness or absurdity of. I also appreciated the strange and sad undercurrent of the whole situation, which we can appreciate even though it goes over the heads of most of the characters. You have to love Ignatius, but you can't help but feel sorry for his mother, with a son who did nothing with his degree but use it to be pretentious. This makes a fact about the book's history strangely fitting, the fact that it was published after the author's suicide, and only because the author's mother pestered another writer incessantly into reading it. This whole sad undercurrent in the book, only accentuated by the real-world events surrounding it, gives it a certain depth and sweetness beyond a typical farce.

Catch-22: I'm about halfway through this book and it's almost as funny as A Confederacy of Dunces. The book is literally composed of an endless stream of jokes, so many that it feels almost like an episode of The Simpsons. There's no "straight man" here; everyone is crazy and they all have such strange quirks, and anybody who doesn't seem outwardly crazy in the beginning is made crazy in short order. Even Yossarian is crazy, and he's the sanest one there. At times I feel like I'm reading the stupidest book ever written and at other times the most bitingly clever. The nonlinearity can be pretty confusing, and I've had to glance back up the page more than once because the book had shifted to a new scene without me noticing. That, along with the dozens of characters, makes it all very byzantine, but I think that reflect the natural byzantine-ness of the military quite well.

Both of these have been humorous books, and perhaps I chose them because I find humorous books easier to read. I've read others recently, but those have been for school or other forms of mandatory reading, and not reading I would have done otherwise.

Last edited:

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to do some reading over the summer so if anyone has any good recommendations i'd love to hear them. no specific genres in mind and i'll pretty much give anything a try so fire away.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
http://faculty.georgetown.edu/irvinem/theory/Sontag-NotesOnCamp-1964.html
"27. A work can come close to Camp, but not make it, because it succeeds. Eisenstein's films are seldom Camp because, despite all exaggeration, they do succeed (dramatically) without surplus. If they were a little more "off," they could be great Camp - particularly Ivan the Terrible I & II. The same for Blake's drawings and paintings, weird and mannered as they are. They aren't Camp; though Art Nouveau, influenced by Blake, is."
https://americanfuturesiup.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/sontag-the-imagination-of-disaster.pdf

"But collective nightmares cannot be banished by demonstrating that they are, intellectually and morally, fallacious. This nightmare-the one reflected in various registers in the science fiction films-is too close to our reality.

A typical science fiction film has a form as predictable as a Western, and is made up of elements which are as classic as the saloon brawl, the blonde schoolteacher from the East, and the gun duel on the deserted main street."

"Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster, which is one of the oldest subjects of art. In science fiction films, disaster is rarely viewed intensively; it is always extensive. It is a matter of quantity and ingenuity. If you will, it is a question of scale. But the scale, particularly in the wide-screen Technicolor films (of which the ones by the Japanese director, Inoshiro Honda, and the American director, George Pal, are technically the most brilliant and convincing, and visually the most exciting), does raise the matter to another level. Thus, the science fiction film (like a very different contemporary genre, the Happening) is concerned with the aesthetics of destruction, with the peculiar beauties to be found in wreaking havoc, making a mess. And it is in the imagery of destruction that the core of a good science fiction film lies. This is the disadvantage of the cheap film-in which the monster appears or the rocket lands in a small dull-looking town. "

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Recently read Through the Heart of Dixie by Anne Sarah Rubin. It's a great book - expressively written, fastidiously researched, broad-minded, and pretty comprehensive for what it's trying to do: gather the different perspectives of distinct groups on Sherman's March and express them, often comparing both across tribes and through history. The first chapter is a pretty strong summary of the overall events of the march for those unacquainted, so dont worry about that. Although there are serious criticisms to be made of him, history seems to have validated Sherman, at least in some sense. One fantasizes about what the General would do with a large drum of gasoline, a match, and directions to Jeff Sessions's house.

https://magazine.atavist.com/white-boy-rick

this isnt a book, but at 20,000 words it's two-thirds of Of Mice and Men and about half of a Franzen chapter so I'm putting it here anyway. It's a heartbreaking, fascinating story of the twists and turns in the life of a teenage drug dealer whose case takes on a significance greater than itself, with an ending that perhaps isnt a surprise but is still shocking. good shit

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I'm Re-reading Stephen King's "IT" to prepare for the upcoming reboot...this is my 4th time reading it and every time I get reminded of all the weird moments that seem so pointless and random...mainly the part where King explains how the rules of Family Feud Work..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)