boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Smeargle's Laptop needs more sprite threads, right? RIGHT?

~ in which our friendly local boxofkangaroos makes sprites ~

I can do trainer sprites, colorizations, fusions, wallpapers, and pretty much any other crazy things you want me to do. This thread is for me to post stuff I make and for you to request stuff. Here is my portfolio, hopefully it sparks your interest. If you want to use something from here, make sure to give me credit for it. Go nuts!

Trainer Sprites

Fusions:
From left to right:
Delichu
Dodrikachu
Flarygon
Azuveler
Hitmonpluff
Jigglyape
Macharmander (tips fedora)
Magnetrio
Salamander
Spoime Jr.
Weavileplume
Zapduo
Pidgicuno
Seelmar
Pawnifoo
Colossohm
Kadabvee
Beechop
Manelipper
Goldian
Nidolade
Syloom
Amphoom
Champelure
Umbreontula
Ivylett
Dianceon
Garbone
Cubodor
Lugiurmple
Tyraniturmple
Gyaradurmple
Landurmple-T
Mollurmple
Cyclurmple
Revenurmple
Necturmple
Volkurmple
Lopunny-Wash
Slurble
Arceurmple
Mega Lugagross
Butterdon
Yverneas
Driflicent
Lord Helix
Mega Dreiancie
Gogolux
Wurmplux
Flarelux
Wobbulux
Larvlux
Onux
Sundon
Magikyogre
Gardevohm
Chardeo-Resolute
Zapdinja
Entelgor
Cruciwatt
Plus
Allen Exeggengar
Aurufoo
Hitmonali
Fidget
Deoxrai-Attack
Umbrelia
Hitmonlurk
Volcarock
Wurmpion

Wallpapers:

Bulbasaur Wallpaper.pngCharmander Wallpaper.pngChandelure Wallpaper 2.pngEevee Wallpaper.pngPrimal Dialga Wallpaper.pngGarbodor Wallpaper.pngMonferno Wallpaper.pngEmpoleon Wallpaper.pngRowlet Wallpaper.pngDragonite Wallpaper.pngMagmortar Wallpaper.pngLarvitar Wallpaper.pngSlurpuff Wallpaper.png

Other:

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to say that your Machop-Charmander is amazing, as well as your Mime Jr-Spoink. Could you make an articuno-pidgey? The end result being as small as pidgey would be preferable. Also, a Magmar-Seel would be awesome.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Those look amazing! Could I use your Magmar Seel as my avatar? :D

EDIT: Also, a backsprite for Magmar Seel would be awesome

I was drawn here by the Magmar + Seel fusion, and I have to say, I really like your work. In the interest of creating the ultimate LC Pokemon, I'd like to put in a request for a Mienfoo + Pawniard fusion if possible. Thanks!

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
sparktrain Here is your cute little Pawnifoo. It'll tear through the PU tier.

SwedishBiscuit And here is the Excadrill trainer sprite. Hope you like it!

HeaLnDeaL I took a look at the sprites for Tomohawk and Colossoil, and unfortunately Colossoil's sprite is drawn significantly larger than Tomohawk. This means their features wouldn't match each other whatsoever, so it would be really tricky to get this fusion to look good. However if it is something you really want, I can probably figure something out. :)

Everything about that sprite is flames box, one thing I need changed is the hair since I just wanted the fur gray. Nice job with the rest of it though!

Hi, do you think you could fashion me a trainer sprite of Taylor Swift using this outfit with Jigglypuff with a Microphone as her partner Pokemon?
If the request is too difficult I understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)