Brocksters Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!

I'm looking for trading 5 IV-Breeds with fitting natures, HA's and egg moves.

I offer a modest Popplio with 31/x/31/31/31/31 , a bold feebas with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Haze as well as a timid Snow Warning Vulpix (IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/31) with moon blast and freeze dry.

All of my offered pokemon are from a german game.

I do not need :

Popplio, Vulpix, Feebas, Mareanie, Wimpod or Pichu.

Best regards! :)

I'm actually looking for a Feebas! Are you interested in anything in particular? I have F Adamant Passimian (in Nest Ball) 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Iron Head, and Seismic Toss. I also have a few breedjects (Notably Geodude and Cutiefly)
Either way, good luck! :)

I'm actually looking for a Feebas! Are you interested in anything in particular? I have F Adamant Passimian (in Nest Ball) 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Iron Head, and Seismic Toss. I also have a few breedjects (Notably Geodude and Cutiefly)
Either way, good luck! :)
Well, i would love that Passimian! When are you up for a trade? I think i'll be online the next 1-2 hours.

Well, i would love that Passimian! When are you up for a trade? I think i'll be online the next 1-2 hours.
I can trade any time within the next 4 or so hours. I can do right now really, or whenever you're ready. Just need your friend code~ Oh also, it's nicknamed "Zoboomafoo" but I can check that if you'd like me to!
My FC is 1650-6125-3372 and my IGN is Noel

I can trade any time within the next 4 or so hours. I can do right now really, or whenever you're ready. Just need your friend code~ Oh also, it's nicknamed "Zoboomafoo" but I can check that if you'd like me to!
My FC is 1650-6125-3372 and my IGN is Noel
Alright. Im getting online. My FC is 4613-7881-3930

Hey let's work together! I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini,
  • Careful Trapinch
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • HA Jolly Gible
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
All are perfect IVs respectively.

Hey let's work together! I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini,
  • Careful Trapinch
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • HA Jolly Gible
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
All are perfect IVs respectively.
Hi. I'm really interested in your HA jolly gible and your HA Jolly Dratini. What would you want for it? :)

Hi. I'm really interested in your HA jolly gible and your HA Jolly Dratini. What would you want for it? :)
I'll give you both for Feebas and perhaps one pokemon you breed in the future? Keep breeding and I'll likely be interested. Sounds good?

Edit: I'm on now for a bit and then again at 5:00 PM EST

I'll give you both for Feebas and perhaps one pokemon you breed in the future? Keep breeding and I'll likely be interested. Sounds good?

Edit: I'm on now for a bit and then again at 5:00 PM EST
Sure, sound like a plan! I should be ready in half an hour!

What ball is ur Bagon in? And what gender is it? If it's female & not in an ultra ball, i would take that one. If it is male and/or in an ultra ball, i'd like the sandan (:
Oops, forgot the ball. It is in fact in a Luxury ball. Hit me up via PM when you want to trade.

Edit: It is female as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)