SM OU Bulky Offense Lop

Introduction
Hello everyone, I'm going to show you my team and explain you how i built it.
+
I build my team around these 2 mons, because i wanted a build on Méga-Lop and Mag. Mag is actually a really op mon like Méga-Metagross in spatk w/ an extra boost. And Lop is a good mon too having access to Scrappy, high jump kick stab and frustation.

I added z-fly Landorus because i want to a physical monster against the stall teams, and he is a very good finisher

I wanted a Fire resistance and a fast defogger who have access to trick to annoy all teams

Mew is here for put the rock wow, and ice beam for the coverage

For my last i see the rain team is really cancer on the ladder, and i want a water type who hit very hard. In a first time i try out z-hyper beam and tank lando, and w/ Akiko Yosano we compared for this team specs keldeo and z-lando was better

252 Atk Lopunny-Mega High Jump Kick vs. 248 HP / 116 Def Sableye-Mega: 330-390 (108.9 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 116 Def Sableye-Mega: 232-274 (76.5 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 204-240 (61.2 - 72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0 SpA Mew Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 316-372 (99 - 116.6%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Magearna Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 224-264 (63.6 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 268-316 (74.6 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery for the fast mew

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Kingdra: 216-255 (74.2 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
for the rain team

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Frustration​

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]​

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Fly

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick​

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 72 HP / 220 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Frustration

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Fly

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 72 HP / 220 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Threats for the team

Mew is a hard threat at this team.

The biggest threat to this team

Mag Shift Gear with CM bolt/beam is a big threat.

Kaideos my best friend in ps, thx for the test w/ this team.

Akiko Yosano thx for the test and arrange the team.

Screamouts thx for your help to translate.

Staxi my love, ily.

RedEmptionMc thx for ur test dude.

Aalbaniaa thx for your help to translate, u are a very good friend.

Bloodz for the help to build the team.

Givrix thx because u are a god.

Jinover thx for the test w/ this team and the help.

Last edited:

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mew is a hard threat at this team, the defensif Mew bloqued all mon.
This is actually not english.

The team is pretty good, maybe spedef mew>def mew and mag shift gear cm can help to beat mew, rain teams and other shift gear cm mag if they're weaken.

PQD

I COULD BE BANNED!
Sorry my first post have been deleted because it was not enough detailed, so I was saying:

To beat Mew you could play Z-Shadow Ball Latios; it does not OHKO Mew but Shadow Ball + Z-Shadow Ball does.
Scarf Keldeo > Specs Keldeo permits to revenge kill rain teams Pokémons like Tapu Koko and Swampert-Mega.
Considering you have Z-Shadow Ball on Latios, you can't play a Z-move on Landorus-Therian, So I advise you to put Stealth Rock over Fly and Soft Sand on Flyinium Z.
You can now play Defog instead of Stealth Rock on Mew.

I hope I helped you !

Btw your english is ass, same to guys who helped you

Last edited:

Algeria

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
You can play shadow ball on magearna for mew
You can swap sets of Keldeo and Latios so
Latios Scarf > Latios Specs for greatly weaken Mew and OHKO Pelipper
> 252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 64 SpD Pelipper: 390-460 (120.7 - 142.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Keldeo Specs > Keldeo Scarf to increase the speed of the team

Scarf Keldeo > Specs Keldeo permits to revenge kill rain teams Pokémons like Tapu Koko and Swampert-Mega.
Btw your english is ass, same to guys who helped you
Scarf Keldeo rk Swampert-Méga in rain? I do not think so.
My english is bad yeah i know this, but my english is almost as bad as your level.

Maybe you can opt Mega Lopunny out for a Mega Zard Y, it'll do quite a number on Rain team and Mew. If you chose to use it, I would recommend this set for Rain Teams.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Also Mega Zard Y can live a thunderbolt from Magearna and has a chance to live a +1 T-Bolt from Magearna at full and revenge kill with Fireblast a +1 SpD Magearna.​

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Maybe you can opt Mega Lopunny out for a Mega Zard Y, it'll do quite a number on Rain team and Mew. If you chose to use it, I would recommend this set for Rain Teams.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Also Mega Zard Y can live a thunderbolt from Magearna and has a chance to live a +1 T-Bolt from Magearna at full and revenge kill with Fireblast a +1 SpD Magearna.​
I'd say Flamethrower over Fire Blast because it still bodies everything while not being able to be pp stalled vs stall.

Well,first of all bro it's really unpleasant to read your RMT indeed your english is ridiculously bad and pictures are not correctly implemented but I'll try to help you bro. Let's focus to the team at depth :
-In the current metagame fake out M Loppuny is horseshit so you should play power up punch over it because it's crucial to break stuffs like toxapex, tangrowth.....
-You should play assault vest magearna with the current spread with more spe def because your teams lacks a real switch in to powerful special attacker especially Ash Greninja and Kingdra specs. Yea bro you're 6-0ed by specs Kindra in rain Hydro pump or surf 2hko your whole team.
-Latios scarf is fine but that's absolutely not a good fire resist without roost he will get obliterated by M Charizard Y.
-Mew is really cool, excellent spread period.
-Keldeo specs is cool but you should play Ash Gren over it because your team is really weak to Mew, Ash Gren can pressure it otherwise you're literally walled
by Mew.

I hope that I can help you. By the way where are our shoutouts Zokuru . I thought we were Friends Mindnight rip :/

I think your team can improve a lot with some changes.

Yache berry landot
252 SpA Magearna Ice Beam Vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Yacht Berry Landorus-Therian: 230-272 (60.2 - 71.2%) - guaranteed 2HKO Impish nature

252 SpA Magearna Ice Beam Vs. 252 HP / 24+ SpD Yacht Berry Landorus-Therian: 210-248 (54.9 - 64.9%) - guaranteed 2HKO Careful nature
This is not a ''viable check '' but it can help you in a few hours
For rain teams, you can use Thunder / Tbolt Latios
Pls, Scrappy Loppuny, Something to complement your M-Loppuny recommend Power-Up-Punch
Keldeo Timid pls

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi there french buddy, I've seen a suggestion oh hp electric zard, wtf is going on in the rmt section?? :')

Otherwise that's a cool team, I think you should go for darkpulsespecs greninja or darkpulse protean, because your team is ridiculously weak to mew. Non-scarf keldeo is awful atm, gren is just better, faster, stronger (I'm not quoting DaftPunk ^^), so just put the dark frog and have an easy time switchig into mew. Specs ash provides power and darkstab!

Then your weakness to rain makes no sense, you will never win a single game vs it with this team.
Mew is out of place here when you can opt for ferrothorn and have defensive landorus to hold lopunny and frens in check. So here is the version I would use:

Greninja spikes so you can set them up vs stall (sableye won't come on specs hydropump):
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Frustration

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

I hope I helped see ya :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)