BW Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, my opponent for bw cup came on to play...we finished game one and then he just left
Didn't leave the sim but he randomly dipped and i have no idea how long he will be back in..
If u dont mind can we get an extension? Because I won't be able to play tomorrow I'll be having family over for Easter all day.

Hey, my opponent for bw cup came on to play...we finished game one and then he just left
Didn't leave the sim but he randomly dipped and i have no idea how long he will be back in..
If u dont mind can we get an extension? Because I won't be able to play tomorrow I'll be having family over for Easter all day.

Just to be clear

No active victory, please

here we conversation i back in 10 minute =\
SKY kael: sorry
+SKY kael: my connection dow
+SKY kael: i have luck because i can to finish the match ;]
+SKY kael: you can to play same time tomorrow
+SKY kael: i am scared my connection down again
+SKY kael: hey man
+SKY kael: you can to response
+SKY kael: =\
+Contacting: i cant play tomorrow
+Contacting: im having people over for easter all day
+Contacting: but i figured something like this could happen so i asked the tournament host for an extension in pms and he said i can get one for us
+SKY kael: =\
+SKY kael: ok i go to play now
+SKY kael: but if down =\
+SKY kael: chall me
+Contacting: cause i gotta go soon anyways
+SKY kael: lol
+SKY kael: i go check the dead line
+Contacting: so wanna just play w/ the extension? i didn't know how long you'd be gone for and i have cleaning and stuff to do today
+Contacting: deadline is tomorrow at 11:59 EST(gmt -4)
+SKY kael: and tomorrow you can't play any time?
+Contacting: but as i said the host told me he can give us an extension so ye we should still be able to get our matches done
+Contacting: no
+Contacting: tomorrow is easter
+Contacting: im gonna be gone all day from morning till night
+Contacting: because i have family over and whatnot my family hosts a party for the rest of our family
+SKY kael: how we can to resolve that
+SKY kael: =|
+Contacting: dude i dont get what you mean
+SKY kael: good party tomorrow bro for you and your family
+Contacting: like i already told you multiple times that hes willing to give us extra time to get the matches done because of the circumstances
+SKY kael: go post this in smogon and try extension but if you can go try finish this now
+Contacting: i already asked
+Contacting: in the thread
+Contacting: and in his PMs on discord
+Contacting: and he said its fine
+Contacting: so he'll just give us an extension after the deadline
+SKY kael: ok i always stay here when you stay on search for SKY kael
+Contacting: alright
+SKY kael: but if you prefer monday i stay here after 7pm
+SKY kael: gmt -3
+SKY kael: and tomorrow after 3pm but tomorrow you can't
+Contacting: i'll try and get the games done later today but if i cant then i'll just play you after the original deadline
+Contacting: alright?
+Contacting: gotta go for now, cya later man :)

o have a print if necessary and i won game 1

Last edited:
havent seen sand castle all week... still hoping he'll come online though. Activity Post.

No contact from Sand Castle. Activity Win Request or Extension please.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I posted on my opponents wall when the round went up with some days I'd prefer to play. He replied the next day saying he's only free this weekend. I then suggested some times which I could do during the weekend. He never replied and hasn't been on since Thursday now... I'll try to get it done today, but I am not hopeful that he'll show up or that I'll even be able to get a reply from him.

Won vs my bro smurfer in a very close game, then and sadly lucked the shit out of him in the second one :(, sorry and ggs out of respect

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Finchinator -dono, your humble servants Arifeen and I regretfully ask for you, in your infinite generosity, to grant us an extension. Time zone conflicts and bad timing with Easter made it difficult to schedule a time! We were able to set up a time to battle tomorrow. Thank you and may the Lord answer your prayers on this very blessed day!

sigh, activity, my opponent told me he wanted to play today and we scheduled for between 3 and 4 pm gmt +2, i've on since 3pm, it's now 7:30 and i have to go, he never showed up

edit: well he said take the win

Last edited:

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
won 2-1 vs benbe in a super close dope as fk series. ggs bro. my best classic set thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)