BW Cup III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Love EVing Pokemon to live things 87.5% of the time only for them to still die to it

Lost in 3, ggs.

e: In hindsight, I only needed 24 EVs on that Politoed to assure living, so it's my own fault for not covering that.

Last edited:
lost, ggs. You're playing this game long enough to know you shouldn't whine like this, it's just tiring.. at least have the decency to apologize yourself after haxing someone if you really care so much

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to call activity against my opponent (scheduling can be seen here)

Finding a time with beatiful was difficult due to his responses mostly consisting of "ok" and not letting me know which time worked for him. When we did manage to decide a time, I was waiting on stours for over an hour yet beatiful didn't show up. It's very difficult for me to play later tonight and tomorrow too since I'll be very busy, so I'm calling activity on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)