Ubers BW Ubers Cup I - Round 1 (POST YOUR REPLAYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did activity all week and always being on the PS, my opponent only came to me at the last minute how to proceed?

I did activity all week and always being on the PS, my opponent only came to me at the last minute how to proceed?
I meant to reply to you earlier, apologies. You should lmk a time we can play (since I'll also use this post to ask for an extension till tomorrow, sry for almost forgetting about this spark ;w;), I'm gonna be free all day tomorrow if you'd like.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Extending round for 2 days cos of the large number of dead games (most of which were scheduled to an extent, so no clear activity win)

I know some of you have clear cases for activity, but still tagging

Reply to your opponent on the VM he sent you. That's the proper way to schedule.

i lost interest after signing up pal, but obviously im gonna play since my opp clearly wants the chance to play the person that cleaned up his 0-2 spl mess
I think he just wants to play some high-level BW games at a tournament setting because it's one of his favorite tiers. I don't think it's personal but yeah, that's just me.

Reactions: p2

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
oi fuck boi you were drafted as a replacement for someone who played about 10~ games in a tier (after being inactive for a year) you've been playing for months hoping to get drafted but ALAS you didn't so what does that say about you as 'an established player' that you think you are loooool, let's just ignore you went negative also ok?

just lookin to tussle in BW :~)

won 2-0
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-640239165
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-640248210

I wanted to report the attitude of my opponent, who insulted me for nothing, I asked him to play an another day after the g1 because I had any team and he insults me
(after g1)
[19:19:08] Loloartsi: fuck
[19:19:20] Loloartsi: dude i cant make it on wednesday we gotta play now
[19:19:29] Loloartsi: ive got a college event
[19:24:11] Loloartsi: why cant you play
[19:24:17] Loloartsi: lol loser
[19:24:19] Mindnight(‽): don't team
[19:24:26] Loloartsi: also
[19:24:52] Loloartsi: https://pastebin.com/TTCTwdCY
[19:25:10] Loloartsi: im actually tryna get the games done you fagboy
[19:25:23] Mindnight(‽): lmao
[19:25:58] Loloartsi: and since youre being a dick and not agreeing to play im gonna actually try since i know all of your teams so maybe pick something original for once
[19:26:06] Loloartsi: kek
[19:27:23] Loloartsi: just wait for g2

Loloartsi

Banned deucer.
[20:40:31] Mindnight(‽): easiest win of my fucking life
[20:40:39] Mindnight(‽): oh and also I fuck little girls
[20:40:42] Mindnight(‽): :)

o i think you also forgot these.
ggs tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)