CAP 23 Playtest Tournament [Round 4 - See Post 94]

Tol

Retirement house
View attachment 96944
I fail to see how I “didn’t say shit” when I clearly stated I’d be on both times (in friday’s case, try to be because work) which I was and then some (sunday).

edit: heal ninja’d me I blame Ipad cropping /s
Right
Wrong tournament, sorry
Got this mixed up with 1v1 classic
Take the win, I didn’t have a chance anyway

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I didn't show up at the scheduled time; unexpected irl stuff came up and then I forgot about the match with a big school project. If Funbot28 wants to reschedule I'm happy to do that, or if he can prove he was on at the scheduled time then it'd be clear that I was the only one of the two of us who forgot about the match.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HeaL's busy tonight, so I'll be taking over as your host for this round.

snake_rattler and Funbot28, snake_rattler missed the scheduled time, but Funbot28 you never called activity or responded to HeaL's earlier tag. Since you never called activity or otherwise confirmed you made the schedule time, Funbot28, I determined who moved on through a PS! coinflip.
Same as Round 2, randomized brackets through Challonge. http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=QuoeKRIX4j

SHSP vs Dj Breloominati♬
Career Ended vs EpicUmbreon29
Rat With Wings
vs cbrevan
Drew vs Heaven Jay
Airwind
vs snake_rattler
hoblaph vs KKirby
Trace vs mxmts
Marjane vs Betathunder

Deadline is Thursday January 18th. Schedule your matches as possible and make sure you play before the deadline. Good luck![/user]

Last edited by a moderator:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
Sorry to say but have to call activity - haven't seen she for the past two days. Constantly been checking:mad:
well considering 1- your free time is something like 2 am-6 am my time it's a little hard to be on (read: impossible for a student), although ive been trying to be on as long as I can (checking in at 2-2:30 am) and having school the morning of, and 2- you don't seem to have made any effort to be on for any of my availability as far as I can tell from being on again, as much as I can from my noon onward, I don't know if this equals an act call.

I'll try to play against SHSP today, but in case we can't, I'd like to request a extension until 30/1, as I'll probably be unable to play this weekend.

I'll try to play against SHSP today, but in case we can't, I'd like to request a extension until 30/1, as I'll probably be unable to play this weekend.
man this is America we put the month first so I dont know where you are but I'm triggered

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)