CAP Survivor Season 2 Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, I just want to say that as things are looking right now, there's a 95% chance that casting is done and that the original tribes have been sorted out. We had a huge pool of talent that applied. Even in the first season I strove to cut down on time and keep the game on schedule, but at the very end things just spilled over. I'm working with ItzViper482 to create a realistic, achievable schedule for this game and I hope that the chosen cast will have fun. Part of keeping the schedule inevitably means that not everyone that applied can play, since a game with 25+ people just can't get done in 39 days.

I don't want to reveal too much information quite yet, but I will say we have a lot of players new to Survivor this season and we have a few returnees from last season of CAP Survivor plus a few "foreigners" coming over from circus. Because some people know some of their fellow players very well but don't know a lick about others, I will likely include a very brief introduction of what each castmate has accomplished in CAP/the CAP metagame and in past seasons of Survivor just so that we don't run into instances where one player on a tribe has no idea that X player did Y thing and yet the rest of the tribe goes into the game knowing about it.

I'm still working on a few challenge details with Viper as well as getting game graphics, etc ready. I anticipate that the game will officially start either Tuesday night or sometime Wednesday.

I'm super excited for this season and I'll keep the cast in the dark for a little bit longer to add suspense. I found the casting to be very enjoyable and it definitely helped Viper and me to balance out the starting tribes. And I want to thank CAPpers and circusers for being excited as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)