CAP Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So We're at 4 wins spark, 4 wins jas. Rather than waiting for jas vs marjane to see if jas won naturally, I did a lil test.

[22:59:20] #HeaLnDeaL: if it comes to tiebreaker between spark and jas in the challenge (i.e. jas loses to marjane), this !pick will decide the winner
[22:59:20] #HeaLnDeaL: !pick jas, spark
We randomly picked: jas
[22:59:43] @sparktrain: well
[22:59:47] @sparktrain: gg
[22:59:53] #HeaLnDeaL: k jas61292 has won the !pick, meaning there's no need for jas vs marjane
DragonsT33th joined; firelights☭ left
[23:00:19] #HeaLnDeaL: jas61292 has won individual immunity, ima get tribal council up soon

Here is how Tribal Council will go down:

-The person being voted out will be moved to the Jury, where he/she will be able to watch future tribal councils and cast a vote of who he/she wishes to win the game at the final tribal council.
-Members from the losing tribe will PM me, HeaLnDeaL, on Smogon or on Discord and say which person from their tribe they are casting their votes for to leave the tribe. Once a vote is cast, it cannot be changed. Do not cast your votes in this thread.
-If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, he/she must let me know that they are playing it and who they are playing it for (remember, it can only be played to save yourself or someone on your current tribe). This must be done at the SAME time as you cast your vote. Since votes are blind, and won't be revealed to the tribe until everyone from the tribe has cast, this means that this method essentially makes idols work in the "standard" way of the show; idols are activated after voting but before the votes are revealed. Me asking for idols to be declared during the voting process saves us a great deal of time while not impacting the strategy of the usage of idols at all.
-The above means that there are hidden immunity idols (and clues to idols) in this game, you oafs.
-Casting a hidden immunity idol on yourself or another player at tribal council means that you or your chosen tribemate cannot be eliminated and all votes against you or the person protected by the idol will not count. You do not have to play an idol if you have one and you may save it for later. Use it when you think you need it. Casting a single idol can only keep a single person safe, so choose who you protect carefully (most often people choose to protect themselves). Once you play the idol, you will lose it and will not be able to play another unless you find another.
-Members have 24 hours to cast their votes (and play any hidden immunity idols). If someone on a tribe does not vote, then his/her vote will be for him/herself or for some other throwaway vote unless I can determine what his/her intended vote was.
-If there is a tie after the votes are read, then I will give a 24 hour extension for revotes in which the people with the highest number of votes cannot cast votes and the people casting can ONLY vote for the those with the highest number of votes in the first voting round on that Tribal Council. If the revote results in another tie, then another 24 hour extension will be given for the voters in the revote to come to a unanimous decision of who to vote out. If a decision cannot be made, then the people who had the highest number of votes against them become safe and one of the revoters will be RANDOMLY eliminated from the game. Revotes are rare, so the "standard" time for Tribal Council will be 24 hours and only rarely will it be extended.

I'd really really like this vote to go down quickly. You have 24 hours to get your votes in, but feel free to get them in sooner.

sparktrain snake_rattler Marjane LucarioOfLegends Okamu jas61292

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Just to be completely transparent, technically there's two votes that I haven't received. But due to convos I have access to, I already know who these two people are voting for, so I'm just going to count their assumed votes and move forward since we'll need the time we've saved here elsewhere.

The votes are in. The person voted out will be able to say a sentence in farewell (anger optional) and then must leave the tribal council area immediately to be added to the jury. I will now read the votes.

First vote... snake_rattler.

Second vote... snake_rattler.

Third vote... Marjane

Fourth vote... Marjane. We are tied 2-2, snake and Marjane

Fifth vote... snake_rattler

Sixth and last vote... Marjane

This means we have a tie. A revote will be initiated in which only Okamu, sparktrain, LucarioOfLegends, and jas61292 may vote, and they may only cast their votes for Marjane or snake_rattler. In the event of another tie, you will be given a very brief period to discuss if you want to unanimously vote out either Marjane or snake. If there is no unanimous decision, then Marjane and snake will gain immunity (alongside jas) and Okamu, LucarioOfLegends, and sparktrain will be forced to draw rocks.

Let's try to get the revotes in before midnight tonight, eastern time.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The revotes are in. The person voted out will be able to say a sentence in farewell (anger optional) and then must leave the tribal council area immediately to be added to the jury. I will now read the votes.

First vote... marjane

Second vote... snek

Third vote... snek

Fourth vote and fifth person to join the jury... snek

The Syclant tribe will have the next day off while the jury convenes for a secret meeting.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The jury's meeting is now over. Every juror was asked to share which of their fellow jurors they thought most deserved to be given a chance to get back in the game (jurors were not allowed to vote for themselves). In a 3-2 vote (3 votes snek, 2 votes cbro), snake_rattler has won this opportunity and he will be participating in the next challenge to see if he comes back.

Snek will participate in the next Tribal Challenge. However, in order to stay alive and even make it to the next Tribal Council, snek must win at least one battle with a Magmar on his team during the Tribal Challenge (this means a single battle, not the entire Bo3; he can win one match with a Magmar on his team and lose the other two matches and he will still be brought back). If snek fails to win a match with a Magmar on his team, then after the challenge he will immediately go back to the jury. If he does win a match with Magmar on his team, then he will officially rejoin the Syclant Tribe and will participate in the Tribal Council vote as a full-fledged player. Please note he is not required to use Magmar on all his teams. He could win his first match using a Magmar and then not use Magmar again in the entire challenge. He also could never use Magmar and still win the challenge, in which case he will **not** rejoin the Syclant Tribe for the next Tribal Council and the other 5 would go to tribal with **no one** having Individual Challenge Immunity. If snek wins the whole thing and used Magmar in at least one of his winning battles, then he will both come back and will be safe at the next Tribal Council.

Anyway, onto the challenge! We will be doing bo3 SuMo CAP but every member of the Syclant tribe must use the Pokemon Syclant on all of his/her teams. Snake is not required to use Syclant in r1 (since it's assumed he will likely use Magmar instead), but if he goes to the round robin finals then he too must use Syclant on all of his teams. This time we will split off into 3 pairings for the first round, and the 3 winners from r1 will face off in a finals round robin tournament and will keep "syclanting" through until we have a winner (/me shoots self for the forced pun).

Here are the match ups:

sparktrain vs Marjane
LucarioOfLegends vs Okamu
jas61292[/USER
] vs snake_rattler

Good luck to everyone and we'll see if snek earns his spot back into the Syclant tribe... and if he can survive the upcoming tribal if he does.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Okamu sent a scheduling VM with sparktrain roughly 53 hours ago and spark hasn't replied despite being online multiple times since the VM. Okamu wins activity.

No VMs have happened between Okamu and jas61292. However, from conversations that I have access to, they apparently scheduled for Tuesday but did not set a specific time/hour, and they both were online yesterday but at different times. I have decided to flip a coin for activity. Okamu won the coin flip.

Okamu has thus won challenge immunity and cannot be voted out at the next Tribal Council.

Here is how Tribal Council will go down:

-The person being voted out will be moved to the Jury, where he/she will be able to watch future tribal councils and cast a vote of who he/she wishes to win the game at the final tribal council.
-Members from the losing tribe will PM me, HeaLnDeaL, on Smogon or on Discord and say which person from their tribe they are casting their votes for to leave the tribe. Once a vote is cast, it cannot be changed. Do not cast your votes in this thread.
-If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, he/she must let me know that they are playing it and who they are playing it for (remember, it can only be played to save yourself or someone on your current tribe). This must be done at the SAME time as you cast your vote. Since votes are blind, and won't be revealed to the tribe until everyone from the tribe has cast, this means that this method essentially makes idols work in the "standard" way of the show; idols are activated after voting but before the votes are revealed. Me asking for idols to be declared during the voting process saves us a great deal of time while not impacting the strategy of the usage of idols at all.
-The above means that there are hidden immunity idols (and clues to idols) in this game, you oafs.
-Casting a hidden immunity idol on yourself or another player at tribal council means that you or your chosen tribemate cannot be eliminated and all votes against you or the person protected by the idol will not count. You do not have to play an idol if you have one and you may save it for later. Use it when you think you need it. Casting a single idol can only keep a single person safe, so choose who you protect carefully (most often people choose to protect themselves). Once you play the idol, you will lose it and will not be able to play another unless you find another.
-Members have 24 hours to cast their votes (and play any hidden immunity idols). If someone on a tribe does not vote, then his/her vote will be for him/herself or for some other throwaway vote unless I can determine what his/her intended vote was.
-If there is a tie after the votes are read, then I will give a 24 hour extension for revotes in which the people with the highest number of votes cannot cast votes and the people casting can ONLY vote for the those with the highest number of votes in the first voting round on that Tribal Council. If the revote results in another tie, then another 24 hour extension will be given for the voters in the revote to come to a unanimous decision of who to vote out. If a decision cannot be made, then the people who had the highest number of votes against them become safe and one of the revoters will be RANDOMLY eliminated from the game. Revotes are rare, so the "standard" time for Tribal Council will be 24 hours and only rarely will it be extended.

I'd really really like this vote to go down quickly. You have 24 hours to get your votes in, but feel free to get them in sooner.

sparktrain snake_rattler Marjane LucarioOfLegends Okamu jas61292

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)