CAP Updates: Revenankh Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Revenakh ability poll the point of this pool is to decide which direction we want Revenankhs abilities to take, does Revenakh want to utilise and Offensive ability or a more Defensive one? This poll is for competitive abilities and NOT for flavour. Please don't vote for both options as it is quite moronic of one to do so. This is the first poll for Revenankh and it will greatly affect the direction we take; so if you want to look back and make a more educated vote then the thread is here.

Just so everyone knows, if we give Revenakh a Defensive Ability we'll lay waste to its amazing unresisted STAB combo and its potential future as a cleaner. But on the other hand, if we give Revenakh and Offensive ability we'd waste the amazing bulk that Revenakh has and maybe a chance of making it a stall breaker.

Offensive abilities include things like: Sand Rush, Adaptability, Tough Claws.
Defensive abilities include things like: Poison Heal, Triage, Filter.

The voting options will be listed below:

Defensive Ability
Offensive Ability

This poll uses the bold voting standard, which is detailed here. Make sure that your vote is bolded and nothing more. Normal votes look like this:
Yummy Ability

Any extra comments that the voter wants to add should be placed under the vote as non-bolded text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the extra text should be bolded.
CAP uses automated scripts to count votes. For this reason, it is very important for all ballots to be submitted correctly. If you do not compose a legal ballot, your post will be subject to moderation.
  • The scripts count bold words in ballots, so do NOT bold anything in your ballot other than the options you are voting for.
  • Do NOT put any formatting other than bold in your post.
  • Only one option per line.
  • The spelling of options must be EXACTLY correct and must match the spelling listed above.
  • Capitalization and spaces are ignored by the vote counting scripts, but you probably should not depend on it.
Composing a proper ballot is easy. Enter BBCode Edit Mode (the A in the upper right corner). Copy/paste the options directly from the OP to your ballot as plain unbolded text. Bold your vote text using bold tags or re-enter text mode, highlight your vote and then click B. Mistakes in your formatting/spelling may spoil your ballot, so handle with care be careful!

This poll will be open for 24 hours!

Mod Edit: Don't campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defensive Ability

Usually I love hyper offense, but Marshadow is a ticking time bomb that would overSHADOW (I'm sorry) Revenakh when it is released. Plus, I like Triage.

Offensive Ability

Honestly I would love a mix of both offensive and defensive, but if I have to pick a side, I prefer offensive.

Last edited:
Defensive Ability

Triage is both offensive and defensive. Increases his longevity through priority Moonlight and gives him the ability to act as a revenge killer with Drain Punch.

Defensive Ability

Cant think of anything offensive that would significantly help Rev unfortunately.

Defensive Ability

Triage is my favorite Ability of all of the discussed options, but that's not what we're voting on yet. Also, longevity is more likely to save Revenankh than power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)