CAPTT 3 Discussion & Trash Talk Thread

Because that's as far as I could go, I was there from the start, but I think the messages before that were deleted because the chat was way too long, idrk.

U know, i faced reviloja today in CAP and feel i may have been a bit rude. (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7cap-611860817) however, i wish you all the best of luck in this. Hopefully ill see u next year! If u see this reviloja (or any other less experienced players) i can help u build 4 CAP as ive gone through the ladder and have 10+ different teams 4 CAP. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Dude, she's a meme, and everyone likes her. She's a cheerful and lovely addition to any team. Let it go.
I'd rather she get drafted over me because she has a lot of spirit, a lot heart, and has a lot of fun. You're just going around parading how much "you're better than her", or how much "more deserving you are." It's in your goddam status, for Christ's sake. That's petty, and overly passive-aggressive. Grow up. Learn to take rejection.

quote="Granny Pie, post: 7455685, member: 377010"]Dude, she's a meme, and everyone likes her. She's a cheerful and lovely addition to any team. Let it go.
I'd rather she get drafted over me because she has a lot of spirit, a lot heart, and has a lot of fun. You're just going around parading how much "you're better than her", or how much "more deserving you are." It's in your goddam status, for Christ's sake. That's petty, and overly passive-aggressive. Grow up. Learn to take rejection.[/quote]

I was trying to make up 4 my mistakes bra that wasnt sarcastic it was a serious offer i love helping people learn tiers why i have a server in discord actually. I have people who have expertise in virtually every tier tbh and i am helping even with draft format building. For i have made a mistake and am trying 2 make up 4 it

Dude, she's a meme, and everyone likes her. She's a cheerful and lovely addition to any team. Let it go.
I'd rather she get drafted over me because she has a lot of spirit, a lot heart, and has a lot of fun. You're just going around parading how much "you're better than her", or how much "more deserving you are." It's in your goddam status, for Christ's sake. That's petty, and overly passive-aggressive. Grow up. Learn to take rejection.
I sincerely meant what i said i was in no way trying 2 be a jerk forgive me if i came across the wrong way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)