CAPTT 3 Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
OP Adapted from HeaLnDeaL's captt 1

CAP Team Tournament 3
Welcome to the Cap Team Tournament Signups! It's time for the gathering of CAPs best and even more to duke it out in Bo1 matches in the following formats: SM/SM/SM/Cap LC/Cap Doubles/ORAS. Cawdet is positively banned in CAPLC. Signups will conclude on the 29th of July, information about the auction and tournament start dates shall be posted at another date.

For those of you unfamiliar with CapTT, but interested in in participating; CapTT is a team tournament similar to that of SPL, in which our CAPtains bid for all players who have signed up to assemble a team of some of the best players possible in order to win the tournament. During the auction the CAPtain who has bid the highest on on a player will then add that player to their team. Teams will face-off and battle it out for a minimum of 4 wins during that week, the team with 4 wins wins that week. In the case of a stalemate (3-3) it will be a draw. At the end of the regular season, the two teams with the best record will move onto the finals, where one final group of matches will be played.

THE CAPTAINS:

The Amazing Animus Majulous and his assman Snorlax in the way leading the Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns!

The Ravenous reachzero and his assman LucarioOfLegends leading the Crackling Krilowatts!

The Jovial jas61292 and his assman Ria leading the ---- Malacondas!

The Sensational sparktrain and his Naughty Necturnas

The Courageous cbrevan and his assman Frat Dude leading the Choice Band Revenankhs!​

If you wish for one of these charismatic CAPtains to lead you to victory this CAPtt here's how.
Fill this out and post it bellow:

Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-player roles:
Any foreseeable inactivity:
[Examples]
Name: HeaLnDeaL and SteaLnDeaL on PS
Tiers Played/Interested In: SM, CAP Dubs, CAPLC
Non-player roles: I'd also like to express interest in being a Team Artist
Any foreseeable inactivity: no
Name: SpheaLnDeaL
Tiers Played/Interested In: All of 'em
Any foreseeable inactivity: The second week of October I will be away on a school trip, but I'll be free every week except that one.
Do note that you are not obligated to signup to a player role or a non-player role. Non-Player Roles incluce: Team Artist which is High Priority amongst these other roles, Team Cheerleader, Team Mascot etc. But be warned that CAPtains are not under any obligation to purchase someone in these roles.

IF YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE GOING INACTIVE AND ARE UNMOTIVATED DO NOT SIGN UP, WHILE ABSENCES ARE UNPREVENTABLE WE WANT TO AVOID AS MANY OF THEM AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE NOTORIOUSLY INACTIVE DURING TOURS AND DISPLAY THIS DURING THE TOURNAMENT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FUTURE CAPTTS.

UNSPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE AND WILL HAVE ACTION HAD AGAINST THEM ON ANY OFFENCES, WHETHER THIS BE A WARNING, INFRACTION, OR DISQUALIFICATION. There is a fine line between joking around for fun and being disrespectful.

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Aw yee, the Crackling Krilowatts are here to smash these bad Revenankh and Sunkern memes. Type advantage say that we would lose, but we got the coverage to beat you suckers this year. Good (not really) luck to the other teams. I'll crack some jokes while cracking your skulls.

#KrilowattKillers #CAPTThree

Name: Arcade (The Penny Arcade on PS)
Tiers Played/Interested In: SM CAP | ORAS CAP
Non-player roles: Motivational Speaker (background in therapeutic psychology)/Person organizer
Any foreseeable inactivity: July 26-August 2nd I am on holiday, but I will have access to a computer

"Assman" is the only way someone should ever address Snorlax in the way by

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)