Mafia vs Village Castlevania Mafia: Dracula's Curse [GAME OVER: VILLAGE WINS]

UPDATE

You know that feeling when try to reward voting and throw in a mechanic specifically to incentivize lynching Day 1 and people don't take advantage of it?

On a totally unrelated note, no one was lynched, and as such, no voter aliases will be revealed.

Perhaps this isn't the most foremost question on the minds of the public. Who was the Hunchback? Where was he?

Griffin/acidphoenix had been beaten to death with ancient weapons. Such a grisly demise could have only come from an expert vampire hunter.

Dear Griffin/acidphoenix,

You are a Hunchback.

Known as a Gremlin in the Japanese version and a Fleaman in other games, you got adapted to look like Igor in the NA version. It’s a little disconcerting to see you hopping around all over the place and getting carried around by birds, though.

You can chase your target with reckless abandon. In fact, you can chase multiple targets freely: for each heart you have, you may stalk an alias each cycle. If any of those aliases tries to kill you, they’ll fail and you’ll take all their weapons.

You are holding a Knife.

You are allied with The Cursed. You win if the Vampire Hunters and Dracula’s Inner Circle are eliminated.
Looks like you found him.

Results going out

Last edited:
ALL RESULTS OUT

If you didn't get anything your action succeeded. Please let me know if you need clarifications or corrections.

It is now Cycle 2 which will update 48 hours from now, but have a deadline of July 4th, 10 PM EST

If too many people are doing shit Independence Day tell me and I'll change it.

Alright, who's the jerk that seems to be trying to purposefully ruining the steals?

To reiterate: If you don't publicly claim a steal in the thread, DON'T STEAL.

It's simple and doesn't mess things up.

Wait wtf I cleared this up with Shubaka I thought? I'm town BG and I am Black Dog why am I still the randlynch
[4:04 PM] Earlio: Item protection is where I can use my item to protect myself from it instead of using it

: his second ability was if he has a weapon, he protects his entire faction from being harmed by that weapon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)