Mafia vs Village Castlevania Mafia: Dracula's Curse Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Da Letter El

Former Hope is my cohost. (He has availability problems though so it's mostly just gonna be me)

Relatively simple 2 Mafia 1 Village, 21 player OC game. The twist is on the item mechanic: there are a number of weapons (the standard Castlevania weapons: the Knife, Cross, Holy Water, Axe, and Stopwatch) which can be used by any player, with each faction having standard ways to steal items and each player carrying universal ammunition (Hearts) to use them. This is an alias game, but not hosted on an anonymous forum.

Detailed rules and weapon descriptions to follow on the game thread proper. Signups aren't first come, first serve, just keep going and I'll get a list together somehow.

Signups
1. Jalmont
2. Moodycloud
3. Granny Pie
4. Paperblade
5. Earlio
6. acidphoenix
7. thetwinmasters
8. Aura Guardian
9. Haruno
10. shubaka17
11. zorbees
12. Hitmonleet
13. Flyhn
14. Memoric
15. MK007
16. Oddish
17. julienrg
18. Ullar
19. penguin344

Subs:
1. Knights of Cydonia
2. Walrein

Last edited:
Alright this is the last day I'm gonna leave signups open before taking drastic measures and starting a reduced size game. Because of the unique mechanics and delicate balance created by them I would really prefer not to have to do this, however.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i seem to have a propensity for coming into games out of the goodness of my heart and being hella low effort as a result

but w/e, in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)