Big Chaos Mafia 3 - well memed

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Basic Mafia Stuff
Game takes place in two phases - Day and Night. Starts on Night 0. Phases last 48 hours unless otherwise noted.

Roles
Every player has a role PM. Most role PMs come with actions that can be used at night. Reply to your role PM to use them. Any action except kills can be used on Night 0.

Lynching
During the day, players may vote to lynch other players. I'm flexible with syntax, but please bold your votes. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes dies. A tie results in no death. A majority vote will end the day prematurely. I will announce when majority is reached, after which there will be a two hour grace period before I post update and move to night phase. Voting or changing votes is disallowed during this grace period, but anything else is fair game.

Death
Dead players may not talk to anyone about the game. Period. I can neither confirm nor deny the possibility of resurrection.

Communication
Living players may talk about the game by any means available to them, including non-smogon means such as Discord. In fact, PLEASE use Discord. Exception: no screenshotting or screensharing. Additionally, impersonation of other users on Discord is prohibited.

Bastardry
We will probably lie to you a lot.

Don't Directly Quote Your Role PM
Just don't. Exception: you can tell people your role name, faction, and wincon line, and you can paraphrase the rest.

Factions
There's one village faction and one mafia faction - respectively, the FOOLS and the New World Order. There may be neutrals. There may be hidden factions. There also may not be.

Items
There are none.

It is the year 20XX. Humanity has fallen into warfare and strife. Just as Alex Jones predicted, the New World Order rules with an iron fist, turning frogs gay and suppressing the values of liberty and democracy.

However, there are some that would challenge this legacy. A band of freedom fighters, calling themselves the Fully Optimized Order Liberation Squadron, struggles against the Order's grasp on the world. The FOOLS, as they call themselves, may lack the rigid structure that their opponents possess, but their sheer numbers should prove an asset.

There's also some other guys there. Maybe. Or maybe not?

anyways go kill each other or something

Thetwinmasters - Ana Amari - Hooker/Delayed Kill/Double BG/Doubler - NWO - Lynched D1

idiotfrommars - Dr. Ben Carson - Sleepy Doctor - FOOLS - Died of a heart attack N1
Blazade - D1NOCMISLYNCH - RVS/Unlynchable vote gain - FOOLS - Killed N1

Haruno - Acklow Games - HP based/Ability purchase - NWO - Killed N1
acidphoenix - The Uber Tire - why smogon is **** - NWO - Killed N1
Texas Cloverleaf - vonFiedler - Fake Role User/Prisoner's Dilemma - NWO - Killed N1

Hawkie - RODAN - Joke enforcer - NWO - Killed N1

Borath the Oscillator - MafiaUniverse - Inspector/Day Shortener - NWO - Lynched D2

Pidge - William Martin Ills - Spades vote gain - FOOLS - Killed N2
RODAN - BenTheDemon - Autorogue/Conversationalist - FOOLS - Killed N2

zorbees - metang
Aubisio - The Guy - Unlynchable/Transfers on kill - FOOLS - Killed N2
pancake - a man with four dicks - every other night 4x hooker - FOOLS - Killed N2
Yeti - UncleSam - Infinite Vote Mayor w/ a vote-related weakness - FOOLS - Killed N2
Annoying Orange internet - The Ghost of Christmas Present - Track+Watch - Killed N2

Asek - Kanade Tachibana - Dead Ability Absorber/2 BPVs - FOOLS - Lynched D3

Role PMs going out. This may be a slow process, please be patient. Please don't actually start playing the game until role PMs are out.

Last edited:
I see I've intimidated all of you into silence. That is fine. I'm accustomed to letting folks take a moment to bask in my bask-worthiness.

Tell you what, I'll go mix some drinks and give you lot the chance to unwind for a moment.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
note: the FOOLS' win condition is:

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win if the FOOLS eliminate all threats.
(unless i accidentally said "when" rather than "if" in some of them, which is possible

but this shouldn't matter since you can't c/p anyways!)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
"Dear vonFiedler,
You are not playing Chaos Mafia 3."

Well

So I wasted a lot of Walrein's time grilling him about my role (sorry if this was a nuisance while pms were going out) and here's my understanding:

I have no action
I can't lynch
I don't affect player numbers when it comes to endgame
Nobody's night actions do anything to me
I won't get in trouble for talking to people about the game

Also I'm a FOOL and win if they win. So there's like, a wide variety of ways people can try to verify this stuff. If I was simply being safeguarded or if I was lynchproof I'd either tell people HOW to check to see if what I'm saying is true or there would be ways around it if I was lying. Just don't waste a full inspect on me please.

If I can lead in any capacity, I can lead forever without the slimmest possibility of being killed. I'll let you guys figure out how you check to see if you can trust me and then you can decide to come to me, or if there's another village leader they can decide how much they want to work with me, but sooner than later you will want me in your court.

Yeti

dark saturday
While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of The Hon. Walrein D Masseurbaytor's statements I feel I cannot let pass. Before anyone jumps on on me with claws outstretched, allow me to explain that if the country were overrun by soulless beguilers, we could expect to observe widespread discrimination in our daily lives—stares from sales clerks, taxis that don't stop, and unwarranted license and registration checks by police. The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Walrein provide cacodemonic, abysmal stirrers with an irresistible temptation to “enlighten” anyone who doesn't believe that he never engages in ungracious, uneducated, or illiberal politics, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of unbalanced wowserism.

Let's just ignore Walrein and see what he does. I promise you, again and again and again, that I will never obstruct various things. Walrein, on the other hand, is so eager to do exactly that that he's already begun extending his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. The reason I'm distinguishing my actions from his here is that if the people generally are relying on false information sown by sleazy hoddypeaks, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation.

I sincerely allege that it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by humorless dunderheads. Deal with it. Walrein's remonstrations are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're entirely renitent, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, while Walrein thinks that pharisaism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you want a real dose of reality, look at how to believe that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities is to deceive ourselves.

Get this: Walrein claims that he can absorb mana by devouring his enemies' brains. [One minute break for laughter.] Whew! That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Seriously, though, Walrein's assertion that nihilism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society serves only to illustrate his ignorance and poorly hidden bigotry. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that Walrein has been trying desperately hard to make the case that faddism brings one closer to nirvana. Sorry, Walrein, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that Walrein is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that quarrelsome sapheads are the most oppressed people in our society.

Let me try to put this in perspective: To someone whose eyes are open, Walrein's constantly repeated mantra that he answers to no one is an insanely obtuse notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that I, not being one of the many tyrannous lounge lizards of this world, would like to give you an example of how headstrong Walrein can be. Walrein has admitted that he intends to defile the present and destroy the future. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but it must be stated quite categorically that our pain is Walrein's ecstasy. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that when Walrein's assertions are challenged, he usually responds by insulting my intelligence. Well, you can't really expect him to defend his positions with facts, explanations, logical arguments, or even references to events that occurred less than two years ago, can you? In conclusion, let me just say that The Hon. Walrein D Masseurbaytor is not above the law.

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of The Hon. Walrein D Masseurbaytor's statements I feel I cannot let pass. Before anyone jumps on on me with claws outstretched, allow me to explain that if the country were overrun by soulless beguilers, we could expect to observe widespread discrimination in our daily lives—stares from sales clerks, taxis that don't stop, and unwarranted license and registration checks by police. The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Walrein provide cacodemonic, abysmal stirrers with an irresistible temptation to “enlighten” anyone who doesn't believe that he never engages in ungracious, uneducated, or illiberal politics, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of unbalanced wowserism.

Let's just ignore Walrein and see what he does. I promise you, again and again and again, that I will never obstruct various things. Walrein, on the other hand, is so eager to do exactly that that he's already begun extending his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. The reason I'm distinguishing my actions from his here is that if the people generally are relying on false information sown by sleazy hoddypeaks, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation.

I sincerely allege that it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by humorless dunderheads. Deal with it. Walrein's remonstrations are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're entirely renitent, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, while Walrein thinks that pharisaism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you want a real dose of reality, look at how to believe that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities is to deceive ourselves.

Get this: Walrein claims that he can absorb mana by devouring his enemies' brains. [One minute break for laughter.] Whew! That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Seriously, though, Walrein's assertion that nihilism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society serves only to illustrate his ignorance and poorly hidden bigotry. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that Walrein has been trying desperately hard to make the case that faddism brings one closer to nirvana. Sorry, Walrein, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that Walrein is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that quarrelsome sapheads are the most oppressed people in our society.

Let me try to put this in perspective: To someone whose eyes are open, Walrein's constantly repeated mantra that he answers to no one is an insanely obtuse notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that I, not being one of the many tyrannous lounge lizards of this world, would like to give you an example of how headstrong Walrein can be. Walrein has admitted that he intends to defile the present and destroy the future. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but it must be stated quite categorically that our pain is Walrein's ecstasy. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that when Walrein's assertions are challenged, he usually responds by insulting my intelligence. Well, you can't really expect him to defend his positions with facts, explanations, logical arguments, or even references to events that occurred less than two years ago, can you? In conclusion, let me just say that The Hon. Walrein D Masseurbaytor is not above the law.
I'm afraid your baseless accusations and childishly composed assertions serve only to demonstrate your woefully transparent ineptitude. I am not one for conflict, in fact I find debates as a whole to be dull affairs, preferring to spend my time elsewhere, engaged in such pursuits as studying academic journals, alphabetizing the cereal aisle at my local Whole Foods, and immersing my consciousness in the breathtaking splendor of Shiyouchuu ~W.C.~ and similar visual novel experiences. Despite my predisposition to conflict avoidance however, I cannot move forward in life with even a single nanoangstrom of dignity if I allow such an anemic diatribe to sully the fabric of Circus Maximus, uncontested by the self-proclaimed "master debaters". Your flimsy arguments and horrid suppositions lack any weight or meaning whatsoever and you should be ashamed, nay, appalled, that your feeble mind could muster the willpower necessary to force out such a wretched mass of consonants and vowels, and sink further into the depths of depravity by sharing this abomination of a post with the world. Beyond the world in fact, as one day all of our meaningless lives will be naught but stains of time, our civilization oblivion, and as alien lifeforms beyond our comprehension attempt to discern the mysteries of our once proud species, I pray they will not stumble across this cavalcade of antediluvian rhetoric.

To dissect and demolish an argument spawned from the mind of an ordinary ignoramus would be child's play, an exercise in ease and a demonstration of vastly superior intellect triumphing over the mud-slinging nose-and-mouth-breathers that pollute forum culture. But you are no ordinary ignoramus, for even the most lowly of pond scum-equivalents have a basic grasp and understanding of rational human thought that you cannot even approach with your all-consuming narrow-mindedness. To reflect upon your words is to gaze into the 0th dimension, a void of incomprehensible gibberish that boggles the mind and leaves the observer broken, haunted. Yet it is my duty to do so, for in leaving you to your own devices you would no doubt single-handedly cause the unraveling of thousands of years of scientific and philosophical genius.

To re-appropriate your own words (no doubt mindlessly copy/pasted from Thesaurus.com in an embarrassing attempt to appear sophisticated) your brutish polemic is rife with contradictions and difficulties. You claim that Walrein's remonstrations are unsuited for a supposedly education; I counter this by asserting that your remonstrations are unfit for a pack of wild mongrels, your very essence laid bare as a beastlike simpleton incapable of rationalizing even the simplest of notions. Your blatant disregard for common sense leads me to speculate that you failed to grasp the subtle nuances of Walrein's philosophical musings to such an extent that your innate inferiority has responded with such pugnacity as to unceremoniously eject all reason from your medulla oblongata.

Let me try to put this in perspective: To someone who retains even the scarcest vestiges of sanity, your composition elicits nothing less than complete and utter revulsion. That such a post even exists on the same plane of cyberspace I willingly inhabit bring my marrow to a boil. The intense animosity I feel towards you for wasting my time with such drivel is only matched by the immeasurable pity I feel for those forced to be in regular contact with you. Your so-called "arguments" are not backed by a single quote from a 14th century philosopher, mycologist, or gastroenterologist. I suppose it was too much to ask that you would provide any evidence outside of conjecture based upon unreliable accounts.

I never thought I'd see such blatant trolling as I have in this forum. Step away from the computer, drop the ham sandwich, and back the FRACK off. I hate to use that word but you've made me that serious. As hard as it may be for you to fathom, some of us here utilize our minds to acheive higher thought. You can try to stand toe to toe with the enlightened juggernauts of the internet, mindlessly and furiously typing out your "clever" responses, but you will fail, like all you flamers do in real life. The intellectual powerhouses of this site will continue to weave tapestries of sophistication and profundity the likes from which you will never be able to grasp a single iota of meaning. Who can say that the mind of The Hon. Walrein D Masseurbaytor was not inspired by the works of Friedrich Nietzsche or Robbie Rotten? So please, use your brains, not your sarcasm, and step up to the intellectual plate, or leave this forum and take your "haterade" with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)