tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

borath silently falls

Dear Borath the Oscillator,
You are MafiaUniverse.

:crab:

You possess the following abilities:
HOT TAKE: Each night, you may target a user. You will learn their full role.

TURBO TIME: Once in the game, during the night, you may activate this ability. The following day's deadline will be 10 minutes from the start of the day.

LOWPOSTERS GET OUT: If you ever fail to make 15 posts in a day phase, you will be godkilled. Yes, this still applies when using TURBO TIME.

You are allied with the New World Order. You win if the New World Order eliminates all threats.
Note that this is not a godkill - that would have been processed after the lynch.

Night 2 ends 4/14 at 1 AM CDT.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Paperblade had not, in fact, won yet. However, to his chagrin/elation/consternation (depending on his faction, of course), he found that there were seven more corpses.

Dear Pidge,
You are William Martin Ills.

something something billyroll

SPADES?: Each day, you may target 3 users with this ability. During the following night, you and these 3 users will play a game of Spades (with teams of your choosing), and the winning players will receive a permanent +2 to the weight of their vote. You must either ensure that a host is present to witness this game or provide evidence of the game having taken place. A targeted player failing to show up for the game is considered a forfeit for that player's team.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win if the FOOLS eliminate all threats.
Dear RODAN,
You are BenTheDemon.

Sorry not sorry.

TENACIOUS B: Can’t keep Ben down. The first <snip> times you are killed, you will automatically revive two phases later (so if you are nightkilled, you will be dead for that day and night before resurrecting at the start of the day after that).

TALK DIRTY TO ME: Each night, you MUST target a user to strike up a conversation with. You’re not entirely sure if this ability does anything.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Dear zorbees,
You are metang.
Dear Aubisio,
You are The Guy.

Very little is known about The Guy. He exists mostly shrouded in myth and legend. All that’s known is that everyone wants to be him.

CULT OF PERSONALITY: Everyone loves The Guy. At no point in the game are you able to be lynched.

I WANNA BE THE GUY: However, everyone still wants to be you. If you are ever killed at night, your killer will become The Guy, gaining CULT OF PERSONALITY and I WANNA BE THE GUY in addition to their other abilities.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Dear pancake,
You are a man with four dicks.

[IMAGE REDACTED]

Though at first glance your ailment seems like a true blessing, it's actually a terrible curse. The sheer weight of the area between your legs makes everyday life a struggle, and finding pants that fit is an absolute nightmare. On top of that, erectile dysfunction is a serious issue, and in general modern medicine has no idea how to deal with someone like you.

WELL, IT DOES HAVE ITS PERKS: At night, you may target four players. You will have sex with all of them, preventing them from completing their night actions. This is extremely draining, so you may only use it every other night.

Dear Yeti,
You are UncleSam.

you know him better than i do

OLD MEMES DIE HARD: Your vote in the lynch carries an infinite value; however, votes against you are processed at a weight of an infinite series of infinities multiplied together.

LEADING THIS VILLAGE: All of your posts in the main thread must be at least 500 words in length, with the following exception: once per day, you may make a post which includes a request for people to claim to you (the sincerity of this request is up to you). This post may be as short or long as you wish.

And this one seemed particularly explodey:
Dear Annoying Orange/Internet,
You are the Ghost of Christmas Present.

Aside from being a lame pun, you are a fat fuck who shows up, eats people's food, and guilt them by showing them images of poor people. Or as I like to call it, my uncle.

A VOYEUR BY ANY OTHER NAME: Each night, you may target a player with this ability. You will learn everyone your target targets and everyone that targets your target that night.

Results going out. Day 3 ends 4/17 at 1 AM CDT.

Thank you all for your undivided attention today. There has been too many god damned long posts and so it has forced me to ask for your silence today.

However our wise town leader Von has departed upon me knowledge that Asek is a member of the dangerous mafia with abilities that must not be allowed to see the light of day.

Lynch Asek

My quiet rule doesn't apply to my responsible friend KnightsofCydonia though so feel free to post to your hearts content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)