Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I'm interested in the Hoopa if anything below interests you. Some have HAs and EMs, just let me know which and I can give you more info.
Hey, can you CMT for this please?

Naughty
OT: I soft reset this myself. Before anyone says well 26 defense stinks let me just say hoopa unbound already has bad defenses.
Moves: Hyperspace hole, psychich, astonish, nasty plot
31/31/26/29/29/31
Full redis

I have a trade thread and although I closed it, I still have all the stuff from it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...1-careful-groudon-and-shiny-reshiram.3491399/
All right, I'll breed your stuff then. Just drop me a VM/PM whenever you're set and done, so we can arrange a trade. Obviously, no need to hurry whatsoever.
Sorry to keep everyone waiting but I have some hoopa clones.

Also Going to update my thread with some battle ready pokemon.

edit: Now featuring 8 battle ready pokemon.

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Don't worry chesty, I can wait all the time you need. Just VM/PM me whenever you're free so we can arrange a trade.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Chesty, would you be interested in trading a 4IV spitback of your HA Ultra Ball Shieldon for my Heal Ball Omanyte spitback? No particular nature or EMs needed^^

#369 - Omanyte (f)
OT: Martin ID: 23507
Nature: Modest Ability: Weak Armor (HA)
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | xx
Moves: Knock Off | Spikes | Toxic Spikes | Muddy Water

EDIT: Just checking, would you be willing to trade two fossil spitbacks for a flawless original Omanyte?

Last edited:
Hey Chesty, would you be interested in trading a 4IV spitback of your HA Ultra Ball Shieldon for my Heal Ball Omanyte spitback? No particular nature or EMs needed^^

#369 - Omanyte (f)
OT: Martin ID: 23507
Nature: Modest Ability: Weak Armor (HA)
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | xx
Moves: Knock Off | Spikes | Toxic Spikes | Muddy Water

EDIT: Just checking, would you be willing to trade two fossil spitbacks for a flawless original Omanyte?
Don't really care if it's flawless or not so one for one would be preferred
Hey, about our trade (your Archeops for my Relicanth).. the Relicanth is ready :)
I don't have an archeops...

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Don't really care if it's flawless or not so one for one would be preferred

I don't have an archeops...
Ah ok, I'll take the Ultra Ball Shieldon then, I really like the Ball combination! Have the Omanyte spitback ready, so I can trade whenever you'd like. ^^
Same for Fluke, just let me know what time would be good! You got the wrong trade thread though. :P

Update 10/3/15

I'm sorry to anyone that tried to make a trade with me. It's very unfortunate that things have been busy lately especially with college's and applications and the fact that I go to a private school. I have been hanging out with tons of friends lately and I have kinda died off on on smogon for a while. If we had a pending trade and your still interested please let me know. Also because it has been harder to find me online check out the original post for times I will be around online. Please do read the info.

Update 11/8/15

Added two new features to my trade thread. Feel free to claim some free pokemon if you're participating in the Scrappy Skirmish cup. Also check out the spitback exchange program:). Thanks. Special thanks also to Sakuretsu for the cloning:)​

I'd love female versions of several of your fossil pokemon. I understand they have a stupid female ratio so I don't expect 5IV pokemon and IVs are awesome. Check my thread for a whole bunch of stuff.

I'd love female versions of several of your fossil pokemon. I understand they have a stupid female ratio so I don't expect 5IV pokemon and IVs are awesome. Check my thread for a whole bunch of stuff.
Which ones were you mainly interested in. There's not a whole lot I'm interested in but I can occasionally work out something that will work out very well in your favor.

Hey Chesty, whats up?
Would love to contribute with the Spitback Exchange program.
Got ~45 sptibacks to give, let me know if interested.
Good luck with the thread!

Hey Chesty, whats up?
Would love to contribute with the Spitback Exchange program.
Got ~45 sptibacks to give, let me know if interested.
Good luck with the thread!
sorry for late response just didn't remember to respond to this. I think that would be awesome. Which spitback did you want from me in exchange.

sorry for late response just didn't remember to respond to this. I think that would be awesome. Which spitback did you want from me in exchange.
Nothing in my mind right now.
I'll list the mons to make it easier for you to put on the thread. What info would you need?
Is Species/ball/nature/ability ok?

Nothing in my mind right now.
I'll list the mons to make it easier for you to put on the thread. What info would you need?
Is Species/ball/nature/ability ok?
That stuff isn't needed just what your giving and female gender is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)