Christian's Pokémon Paradise [Lock please]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd want the HP Fire Tapu Koko. Would you take a Timid 5iv Moody Smeargle and/or a Hasty Pheromosa for it?

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man I came here because im super interested in bottle caps(like 12 maybe :D) and 1 gold one, and Ash Ninja too. Also low priority Adamant Buzz, hp ice koko and Oranguru.
I have Flawless:
-Beast Ball Slush Rush Adamant Sandshrew.

I can breed flawless or 4 ivs only if u interested:
-Love Ball Jolly mimikyu with EM.
- Lure Ball Bold Mareanie HA with EM.
- Friend Ball Tortunator i have Calm Nature but i might be able to breed another nature.

Also have some UB's without HT (i can trade them only if u clone them and you can keep a clone ofc):
-HP Ice/HP Ground Xurkitree
-Quiet Guzz with 13 Spe Ivs
-Naive Pheromosa.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man I came here because im super interested in bottle caps(like 12 maybe :D) and 1 gold one, and Ash Ninja too. Also low priority Adamant Buzz, hp ice koko and Oranguru.
I have Flawless:
-Beast Ball Slush Rush Adamant Sandshrew.

I can breed flawless or 4 ivs only if u interested:
-Love Ball Jolly mimikyu with EM.
- Lure Ball Bold Mareanie HA with EM.
- Friend Ball Tortunator i have Calm Nature but i might be able to breed another nature.

Also have some UB's without HT (i can trade them only if u clone them and you can keep a clone ofc):
-HP Ice/HP Ground Xurkitree
-Quiet Guzz with 13 Spe Ivs
-Naive Pheromosa.
I'd be interested in your HP ground Xurkitree (only if Timid or Modest) for the Greninja and I'd trade the Oranguru for Jolly Love Ball Mimikyu breedject. You can get the Bottle caps absolutely for free.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd be interested in your HP ground Xurkitree (only if Timid or Modest) for the Greninja and I'd trade the Oranguru for Jolly Love Ball Mimikyu breedject. You can get the Bottle caps absolutely for free.
Yeah it is timid, are u available to clone it and make trades now?

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
Im on my bed rn, its 1:16 am :P I will put it in my pending trades if that's ok with you. I also forgot to ask, is Xurkitree in a non standard Pokeball?
Oh ok, well tag me when u free, ur 6 hours ahead of me so tell me when u can make trades and clone. Was caught in Beast Ball
Edit: id rather get hp ice koko over greninja

Last edited:
hey Christian if you still looking for the Timid Bagon i got one with rock head ability in a BB, the EMs are Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush, is a male tho, if you want it let me know

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
hey Christian if you still looking for the Timid Bagon i got one with rock head ability in a BB, the EMs are Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush, is a male tho, if you want it let me know
I already got one, I should update my wants list. Anyway I'm still looking for an Impish Level ball Mudbray so if you can do that let me know

Also added:
- Adamant Dive Ball Cloyster
- Timid BB Salamence
- Adamant Yellow core Ultra Ball Minior
- Naive Shiny BB Minior
- Timid HP Fire Heal Ball Tapu Lele
- Adamant Shiny Incineroar

Last edited:
I already got one, I should update my wants list. Anyway I'm still looking for an Impish Level ball Mudbray so if you can do that let me know
aw ok, i just wanted to give it to you cuz i got lot of stuff from your giveaway last year haha, i'll see if i can get you that Mudbray, i think i do have one, if i do i'll edit my post!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Added:
-Adamant Solgaleo
-Modest HA Love Ball Shiinotic
-Jolly Love Ball Lurantis
-Shiny Adamant Premier Ball Crabominable
-Shiny Adamant Love Ball Gumshoos

Hey Christian. Is it possible to request for a Hyper Training job to be done for 4 of my pokemon?
2 Pheromosa (1 Naïve and 1 Naughty in a Beast Ball)
1 Sassy Celesteela (Beast Ball)
1 Bold Necrozma (Luxury Ball)

You are more than welcome to clone copies of them for yourself. I'm hoping that this will be okay. :>

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey Christian. Is it possible to request for a Hyper Training job to be done for 4 of my pokemon?
2 Pheromosa (1 Naïve and 1 Naughty in a Beast Ball)
1 Sassy Celesteela (Beast Ball)
1 Bold Necrozma (Luxury Ball)

You are more than welcome to clone copies of them for yourself. I'm hoping that this will be okay. :>
Sure! I'm guessing Gold Bottle cap for Pheromosa and Celesteela and Silver bottle caps (except Atk) for Necrozma?
I will PM you tomorrow when I can trade.

Yes that will do just fine for me actually!
They will all be Untouched as well so that you'll be able to EV your copies however you see fit.
I'll await your PM tomorrow.
See ya then~

I am very interested in your HP Fire Tapu Koko and maybe Jolly Kartana. Any chance you are interested in the following pokemon:

- Brave Tapu Bulu with 1 Spd (not hyper trained yet)
- Modest Tapu Lele with HP Ice (can be hyper trained immediately)
- Relaxed Celesteela (fully hyper trained)

Hey Christian any chance you could help me clone a shiny Modest Popplio i just bred? it got 31 IVs on Sp. Atk and Sp. Def, 21-30 on HP and Def, and 1-10 on Atk and Speed, thank god for HT lol

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
If you can clone it and send a clone back, I can trade you a Jolly Buzzwole in exchange for HP Fire Tapu Koko
Which ball is the Buzzwole caught in?
I am very interested in your HP Fire Tapu Koko and maybe Jolly Kartana. Any chance you are interested in the following pokemon:

- Brave Tapu Bulu with 1 Spd (not hyper trained yet)
- Modest Tapu Lele with HP Ice (can be hyper trained immediately)
- Relaxed Celesteela (fully hyper trained)
I'm interested in the Tapu Bulu if it's caught in a cool ball
Hey Christian any chance you could help me clone a shiny Modest Popplio i just bred? it got 31 IVs on Sp. Atk and Sp. Def, 21-30 on HP and Def, and 1-10 on Atk and Speed, thank god for HT lol
Sure! Though this will have to wait until Monday (because I'm not at home these days), so if you need this right now it's better if you ask someone else :)

Hey, I'm interested in Tapu Lele and Xurkitree. CMT if you don't mind.

I haven't updated since ORAS but I'd be happy to breed some of your wants as well if you don't see anything.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey, I'm interested in Tapu Lele and Xurkitree. CMT if you don't mind.

I haven't updated since ORAS but I'd be happy to breed some of your wants as well if you don't see anything.
Hi, I like your Quiet 0 Spe HA Gothitelle and that Jolly Breloom if it has Spore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)