Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Victini, are you still looking for event Celebi and Meloetta? I have those in my thread. Let me know if you need them. (I also have WISHMKR Jirachi, but you have that too)
I got your Celebi from a previous trade :P
I'd like those Meloetta in your thread, but I need them for someone else.

Give me a list of every ball HA female fossil pokemon you have.
  • Dive Ball: Omanyte, Skrelp, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret

• Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Skrelp, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga

• Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon

• Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle

• Timer Ball: Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast

• Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka

• Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet

• Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Colosseum Ball Collection

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier

• Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier

• Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier

• Dive Ball: Omanyte, Skrelp, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret

• Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Skrelp, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga

• Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon

• Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle

• Timer Ball: Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast

• Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka

• Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet

• Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Colosseum Ball Collection

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier

• Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier

• Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
All of these have HA?
I assume these have random IVs. What I'm interested in is bolded.

20 females. You can choose one more pokemon for all of them.
I usually get 1 pokemon per 3 females from Luxpluff/Ventus, but yours have huge value, so I'll do 5 females per pokemon, 7 for your Starters.Heck, I'd trade you every shiny and Special Ball female transfer HA Mon and Colo ball starter I have for the set.

I usually get 1 pokemon per 3 females from Luxpluff/Ventus, but yours have huge value, so I'll do 5 females per pokemon, 7 for your Starters.
I don't trade my trophy for breedables regardless of how valuable they are but I made an exception. Not interested then, sorry.

I don't trade my trophy for breedables regardless of how valuable they are but I made an exception. Not interested then, sorry.
Ok, let's try to meet in the middle here, how about 3 of you pokes for my stuff, otherwise, are one of your starters fair game for the 2nd mon for the 20 females?

Ok, let's try to meet in the middle here, how about 3 of you pokes for my stuff, otherwise, are one of your starters fair game for the 2nd mon for the 20 females?
As I said earlier you can either have Genesect for 20 or Genesect + one for all of them.

What I am trying to say is if I were to breed you perfect spreads(eg. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Omanyte)on female fossils, how many of those would be needed for a trophy?

Not interested, I'd rather breed and hatch them myself.
Meet me in the middle at least a little on this.how about 15 per trophy?These pokes are also unobtainable now, so if you can pick 3 more, I can get myself a full set of the starters and you can get a huge boost to your collection, bpwhich you can later expand on, otherwise maybe I will try again when I SR for legendaries when my OR comes along.

Meet me in the middle at least a little on this.how about 15 per trophy?These pokes are also unobtainable now, so if you can pick 3 more, I can get myself a full set of the starters and you can get a huge boost to your collection, bpwhich you can later expand on, otherwise maybe I will try again when I SR for legendaries when my OR comes along.
FYI I never traded a full set of starters to anyone let alone for breedables/shiny breeds. You're getting two of my trophy for breedables, which is a lot imo.
Sorry but thats my offer and I'm not going to change my mind.

Gabe can i have either your shiny aura sphere raikou or your hp ghost keldeo for a female safari ball defog impish baton pass 5iv scyther?
Edit:i could also capture apricorn balls for you on HG

Last edited:
Rash 29-31-31-31-30-31

I'm interested in this DIancie. I can offer RNG'd Latios (Master Ball - 5iv - Timid + Defog), a 6IV Naive Diancie (doesn't have HP Ice) or a Modest Xerneas that I actually caught in my brother's X game - Master Ball, Level 62, and its IVs are on or around 30/30/31/30/31/31. If you are not interested in these, I can offer you a (would have to be cloned) Moon Ball Adamant, EV trained, RNG shiny 5iv Groudon done by me. I even have proof of capture, which is me encountering the pokemon in SS - but it wouldn't be distributable to anyone, meaning I'd appreciate it if you didn't put it on this thread (I don't know if a lot of people do it, but I've had that happen to me).

Rash 29-31-31-31-30-31

I'm interested in this DIancie. I can offer RNG'd Latios (Master Ball - 5iv - Timid + Defog), a 6IV Naive Diancie (doesn't have HP Ice) or a Modest Xerneas that I actually caught in my brother's X game - Master Ball, Level 62, and its IVs are on or around 30/30/31/30/31/31. If you are not interested in these, I can offer you a (would have to be cloned) Moon Ball Adamant, EV trained, RNG shiny 5iv Groudon done by me. I even have proof of capture, which is me encountering the pokemon in SS - but it wouldn't be distributable to anyone, meaning I'd appreciate it if you didn't put it on this thread (I don't know if a lot of people do it, but I've had that happen to me).
Did you SR that 6IV Naive Diancie yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)