Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still want that Jolly Fire/Thunder Punches + Fake Out + Stealth Rock Premier Ball Infernape, if you care to CMT again Victini.
I'll take the above Infernape, and a Hasty Shiny Genesect, for cjlaborde2nd's Naïve 31/31/31/31/29/31 Diancie and my self-reset 31/05/31/31/29/31 Timid Diancie, assuming you don't mind 29 Special Defense on them.

Looking for flawless/near flawless Naive and Timid Diancie. CMT if you have them.
I also have a 30/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty Diancie, if TyVip says no to your CMT. ^_^

I'll take the above Infernape, and a Hasty Shiny Genesect, for cjlaborde2nd's Naïve 31/31/31/31/29/31 Diancie and my self-reset 31/05/31/31/29/31 Timid Diancie, assuming you don't mind 29 Special Defense on them.
I'd rather get the Naive Diancie from cjlaborde2nd and I've seen a few flawless Timid Diancie in the SRSQ thread. Thank you for the offer though.

Updating with this, my first ORAS reset. Accidentally used a masterball while button spamming but the IVs were too good to pass up. Also shout out to shady6121 sorry about copying your format dude, I'm on my phone and its hard to update properly. Maybe it's time for a new thread???

Reshiram
OT: Gabe ID: 32628
(Genderless) - Timid - Turboblaze
IVs: 31/22/30/31/31/31 (hidden power ICE)
Available ut lvl 50
Non-Redis

i got them from various trades so i dont know who's the OT, oh and there are some hacks in there just that i dont have time to arrange them.but 90% in the list are legit.
Sorry, but I can't take a chance on hacks. You should take the time to find out these things because most people won't wanna trade with you if you don't.

I prefer trading with people who breed/catch their own pokemon too.

Updating with these (both SRd by me):

Diancie
Impish 31-30-30-31-31-31
Not redistributable

Diancie
Rash 29-31-31-31-30-31
Not redistributable

I'll edit later with proper format as I'm on my phone now.

Last edited:
Looking for the following legendaries. Don't care about nature or IVs but all of them have to be from events.
Mew
Darkrai
Arceus
Meloetta
Shaymin
I have Gonzo206's Legitimate Meloetta, and OmegaDonut's Legitimate event Mew and Arceus. I also have a TRU Shaymin I obtained from SnoopsWorld. CMT?
Depends on what you want for them.
I was wondering if I could get Shiny Genesect and Jolly Premier Ball Iron Fist Infernape w/Fake Out, for all four? Does that sound fair?

I was wondering if I could get Shiny Genesect and Jolly Premier Ball Iron Fist Infernape w/Fake Out, for all four? Does that sound fair?
As I said before I only trade those for other events/RNGs of equal value. I might be interested in something from your thread for Chimchar and Genesect, I'll let you know.

As I said before I only trade those for other events/RNGs of equal value. I might be interested in something from your thread for Chimchar and Genesect, I'll let you know.
I don't understand, all four of these are RNG abused events. What in your mind makes them of lesser value? The fact they aren't my OT? ΩDonut and Gonzo206 are well respected members of smogon's community and their Acreus + Mew and Meloetta are value-able legitimate events. The Arceus and Mew are even Banked off my Black version, as I got them when they came out, as I was active on smogon around that time. I can't speak for the TRU Shaymin, as it's fully re-distributable from SnoopysWorld, but you'd be getting 4 for 2, and 2 of those are legit RNG events from one of Smogon's Moderators.

But, you're welcome to check my thread for what ever you please. Just post there if you need anything.

I don't understand, all four of these are RNG abused events. What in your mind makes them of lesser value? The fact they aren't my OT? ΩDonut and Gonzo206 are well respected members of smogon's community and their Acreus + Mew and Meloetta are value-able legitimate events. The Arceus and Mew are even Banked off my Black version, as I got them when they came out, as I was active on smogon around that time. I can't speak for the TRU Shaymin, as it's fully re-distributable from SnoopysWorld, but you'd be getting 4 for 2, and 2 of those are legit RNG events from one of Smogon's Moderators.

But, you're welcome to check my thread for what ever you please. Just post there if you need anything.
What makes them of less value is the fact that I had to fly to Japan and buy tickets for the movie to get Genesect (I still have them) and buy like 5 retail carts to get those starters so I'm not going to trade them for regular wi-fi events even if you're offering a 4:2 trade, sorry.

Edit:
New Rule
From now on I'll ONLY trade for stuff you obtained yourself unless its something I really want and can't find anywhere.

Last edited:
What makes them of less value is the fact that I had to fly to Japan and buy tickets for the movie to get Genesect (I still have them) and buy like 5 retail carts to get those starters so I'm not going to trade them for regular wi-fi events even if you're offering a 4:2 trade, sorry.
Damn, that makes me want them even more; lol. Well, CMT and post there if you need anything; I'll let you come up with the next deal, as I've been trying to trade for these for ages. Also you skipped Hamstern.

Sorry for the double post :(

Update

Diancie
Naive 31-30-30-31-25-31 HP Ice
Not redistributable

Diancie
Impish 31-30-31-X-30-31
Impish 31-31-31-0-31-30

Not redistributable

Hoping for a flawless Naive Diancie soon.

Last edited:
Just posting to state that Victini has semi-redistribution rights on my Cresselia (Winona 24489), meaning he can trade it but people who get it from him doesn't.

Victini could you link my profile or trade thread when writing my name next to Cresselia?

Hi Victini, are you still looking for event Celebi and Meloetta? I have those in my thread. Let me know if you need them. (I also have WISHMKR Jirachi, but you have that too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)