Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Skadoodle playing like crap but rest of c9 are back.

ANYWAYS FNATIC LOSE PRONAX AND GET DENNIS. G2 GET AIZY AND LOSE DENNIS.
END OF FNATIC ERA AND G2 LOOKS SCARY AF......

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
even if pronax did join "nip" they wouldnt join team YP because no leagues would let them in and xizt wouldnt be on the team since two igl's dont make sense

I just bought this game today and played for a couple of hours in casual, looks pretty fun so far although my skill in FPS games is so bad, like I've almost never played any. Although with time I'll probably get better. Really like the concept in CSGO of how skill-based it is, in terms of that everyone are even in terms of guns. Looking forward to playing this more.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I just bought this game today and played for a couple of hours in casual, looks pretty fun so far although my skill in FPS games is so bad, like I've almost never played any. Although with time I'll probably get better. Really like the concept in CSGO of how skill-based it is, in terms of that everyone are even in terms of guns. Looking forward to playing this more.
Try playing bots they really helped me get into the game in terms of learning the game's mechanics and guns etc.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Gonna be a small LAN where sgares won't be playing. Instead OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SWAG WILL BE STEPPING IN.
Some may not know who swag is, but he was probably the best NA player who unfortunately was banned from majors in an iBP throwing scandal (many say he didn't agree and was forced to from teammates or whatever)

This is cool because :
C9 play with swag
Shows potential of sgares in a coaching role (even though he will be gone during the LAN obviously he would become a coach)
swag and Skadoodle were teammates on iBP.

OR MAYBE GET RIGHT WILL COME TO C9 INSTEAD

Im so ready to see swag playing with C9, he was easily my fav player before he got banned. I honestly think they should allow those players a way to re-enter teams. Hoping to see swag play.

C9 made me proud this weekend, I also decided to bet all the skins I accumulated on my alt account and have ended with a great profit from this weekend. I started with ~$1.20 and ended with this(most of the things in returned I had won also from this weekend):

Anyone else here do any betting? Let me know about your winnings and not just from lounge, from Jackpots sites and whatnot as well. I find interest in that kind of stuff.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
C9 made me proud this weekend, I also decided to bet all the skins I accumulated on my alt account and have ended with a great profit from this weekend. I started with ~$1.20 and ended with this(most of the things in returned I had won also from this weekend):

Anyone else here do any betting? Let me know about your winnings and not just from lounge, from Jackpots sites and whatnot as well. I find interest in that kind of stuff.
Every time I've bet something over 10$ in value I lose so I rarley bet and when I do its rarley over 1$. Also I've always thought jackpot sites are fucking stupid.

Every time I've bet something over 10$ in value I lose so I rarley bet and when I do its rarley over 1$. Also I've always thought jackpot sites are fucking stupid.
Well when I bet i like to have FULL confidence that the team I bet on will win, so I never bet against certain teams and make sure I do my research, especially if you know the map pick beforehand. I likewise find the jackpot sites to be on the more luck based side so I don't use them. Seeing someone win $1200 because of %5 is dumb and although they "earned it" they didn't really, they just got lucky. I wouldn't be betting at all had I not stopped caring about skins, since I don't care about them why not bet them? Make a little money with my trash.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
oh my god swag is 9-0 in just 4 rounds.

Edit: am I watching cs or rape? 16-1 and 16-2 it's like c9 are global playing silvers.

Last edited:

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've a question. When I started playing, I had a horrible laptop. Played with minimal graphics, etc., so obviously all I could get was silver 4. Did I confine myself to ELO hell doing this? After buying a new computer I rapidly raised to SEM, now when I join friends I easily top games with golds 2-3, but my rank doesn't seem to go up. How many wins do I need to get up there? I'm honestly tired of useless SEM people and the more often than not SEM smurfs.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
I play on pretty shit settings and with the latest updat my fps is a solid 70-100. I went from sem to s4 to sem to gn1 to gn2. And this is playing on a laptop with a regular mouse. Obviously higher fps and better computer will help but it is not solution

So to answer some of questions:
You are not in ELO hell because if shitty setups. Also lots of kids in that rank probably have worse than you.
Rank and wins: you can be topfragging but you need to be winning those games. Not much is known about Csgo ELO but it is based in round wins and not kills which is why many people are "carried".
Also you will rank up as you improve. I learned this from user jewcob

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lately in SEM games I end up first and with most mvps as well (I thought mvps boosted rank?), I've been winning games 16-14 or 16-12 mostly tho, so that might be it. Seems like I've been in SEM forever tbh, but I might just be too impatient. I got my fps from like 60 to 200, and min resolution to max, so that helped aiming and whatnot (I still play on a laptop, it's just a good one).

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Dude ur setup makes me jealous. Anyways I spent a long time in silver, maybe 2.5 months, even de ranking from gn1 to sem. It could be ur ELO was just really low in the sem range and it takes a while to get it up. More important is just focusing on winning your games.

If you want to add me to play that would be cool since we are similar ranks
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigbadbootydaddy18/

Joim

Pixels matter
Sure, even though I don't play that much :]
I bought an msi laptop: i7 2.4, 16 gigs of ram, nvidia gtx 960. Works pretty well.

I recently got good with a ak and its so good compared to both m4s, its really dumb honestly, its so good and cheap to the point where I hate playing ct on most maps. I find it odd to dude, valve aint gonna change it to even out tho lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)